I and I banned.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 05:48 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
RE: I and I banned.
(20-11-2013 05:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 04:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  Because blowme is your name! Duh!

But "Blowjob" isn't in my name any more than Sucky is in Bucky.

Blowjob is clearly more in you name than Sucky is in his. You are being disingenuous. It is dishonest comments like this that bother people. If you just admitted, "yeah, I picked a name that is also a phrase about a blowjob", I get the connection", then it's less annoying. But instead you try to claim Bucky Ball is the same as Sucky, as though that was his intent. Are you both doing the same tit for tat name calling thing? Yeah you are. You can't be mad about it, and he can't be mad at you for it because he is doing it to you too. But you did put it in your name. [edit: or you could both be mad at each other, what do I care? But you can't be mad about the use of the specific name he uses to calls you]

You know it was your intent when you put it in your name, and you also know it was not his intent to put "Sucky" in his name. You know that. We know that. You know that we know that. And we know, that you know, that we know that you know that, and yet you act as though you don't, even when we call you on the fact that you do. That's is disingenuous and that's why it's annoying.

I, and probably almost everyone else could not care less that you've used that as your name, but you don't get to pretend to be offended that someone has made the connection that you intended people to make, and when you pretend as though we don't know what you did, you are insulting to us. Your name is not offensive, your denile of what you choose to do with your name is.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
20-11-2013, 05:45 PM
(20-11-2013 05:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 04:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  Because blowme is your name! Duh!

But "Blowjob" isn't in my name any more than Sucky is in Bucky.

If you had permission to blow me, would that make you shut up?

[Image: 9f6.gif]
20-11-2013, 05:47 PM
(20-11-2013 05:45 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 05:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  But "Blowjob" isn't in my name any more than Sucky is in Bucky.

If you had permission to blow me, would that make you shut up?

For a short while....Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-11-2013, 05:57 PM
I think Blowme may want the rules regarding banning spelled out so that he can toe that line more carefully. He wants to know how far he can go.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-11-2013, 05:58 PM
(20-11-2013 05:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 05:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  But "Blowjob" isn't in my name any more than Sucky is in Bucky.

You choose an offensive, in-your-face name and then whine about people reacting to it?

Grow the fuck up.

Be honest Chas, do you really think people are offended by the name or are they just using the name as an excuse to be dicks? I'll be honest here, I am using the fact that Bucky changed my name to ridicule me as an excuse to be a dick back at him. I'm using a technicality to be a dick.....but at least I ain't lying about it and pretending to be offended by his sucky name.
20-11-2013, 05:58 PM
(20-11-2013 05:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think Blowme may want the rules regarding banning spelled out so that he can toe that line more carefully. He wants to know how far he can go.

Does sound like that's what he's doing.

20-11-2013, 06:06 PM
(20-11-2013 05:33 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  You know it was your intent when you put it in your name, and you also know it was not his intent to put "Sucky" in his name. You know that. We know that. You know that we know that. And we know, that you know, that we know that you know that, and yet you act as though you don't, even when we call you on the fact that you do. That's is disingenuous and that's why it's annoying.

When I picked my name, my intent was to make people laugh. When I picked "Sucky" my intent was to ridicule Bucky the exact same way he ridiculed me. Bucky even admits in this thread that he is butthurt cause I said Dawkins was wrong about something....I don't think he ever said he was offended by my name.
20-11-2013, 06:09 PM
Bucky Ball doesn't include the word Sucky.

Heywood Jahblome...says Blowme right in is. Consider it your quite fitting nickname. Not that much different from the other shortening of names here like Girly for Girlyman and HoC for HouseofCantor and KC for Kingschosen.

Get over yourself. You pitched it, we swung and hit.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
(20-11-2013 05:58 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 05:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think Blowme may want the rules regarding banning spelled out so that he can toe that line more carefully. He wants to know how far he can go.

Does sound like that's what he's doing.

It wouldn't help. They could just make up a rule 6 and ban me for that. What will keep this forum a free place to express yourself is if the forum members are critical of the actions of the admin/mods.
(20-11-2013 06:06 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 05:33 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  You know it was your intent when you put it in your name, and you also know it was not his intent to put "Sucky" in his name. You know that. We know that. You know that we know that. And we know, that you know, that we know that you know that, and yet you act as though you don't, even when we call you on the fact that you do. That's is disingenuous and that's why it's annoying.

When I picked my name, my intent was to make people laugh. When I picked "Sucky" my intent was to ridicule Bucky the exact same way he ridiculed me. Bucky even admits in this thread that he is butthurt cause I said Dawkins was wrong about something....I don't think he ever said he was offended by my name.

Seriously .... let it go. If you only knew how bad you are making yourself look, and all over what? Names? Really?

How can you possibly allow this to happen to yourself? I mean seriously, how is it even possible, dude?

Hobo

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 3 users Like Free's post