I and I banned.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: I and I banned.
Oh yeah, cause criticism of the forum team never happened before you...you are such a rebel.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2013, 06:13 PM
(20-11-2013 05:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 05:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  You choose an offensive, in-your-face name and then whine about people reacting to it?

Grow the fuck up.

Be honest Chas, do you really think people are offended by the name or are they just using the name as an excuse to be dicks? I'll be honest here, I am using the fact that Bucky changed my name to ridicule me as an excuse to be a dick back at him. I'm using a technicality to be a dick.....but at least I ain't lying about it and pretending to be offended by his sucky name.

Wrong-o trollish one. Wrong-o.
I was not the one who started calling you "Blowjob". Your faulty memory cells are mis-firing again. Of course you did not make a huge thing of it, when the original person did it, as he/she was not in your cross-hairs. Just proof of your fake, disingenuous cherry-picking whining. Remember ? Think hard. You can do it. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
20-11-2013, 06:13 PM
(20-11-2013 06:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Bucky Ball doesn't include the word Sucky.

Heywood Jahblome...says Blowme right in is. Consider it your quite fitting nickname. Not that much different from the other shortening of names here like Girly for Girlyman and HoC for HouseofCantor and KC for Kingschosen.

Get over yourself. You pitched it, we swung and hit.

Blowme is not Blowjob. Bucky said Blowjob. Had he said Blowme, I would still consider it derisive(cause its coming from Bucky) but would have just sucked it up because technically that is a shortening of my name....as you point out. Blowjob isn't a shortening of my name.
20-11-2013, 06:14 PM
No, it's a term of endearment.

20-11-2013, 06:15 PM
But you're asking for blow jobs.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-11-2013, 06:16 PM
(20-11-2013 06:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But you're asking for blow jobs.

Which is different from being a blowjob.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
20-11-2013, 06:17 PM
(20-11-2013 06:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  No, it's a term of endearment.

Mommy, he called me blowjob.
Did not.
Did so.
Did not.
Did so.
Did not.
Did so.
Did not.
Did so.

Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
20-11-2013, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 09:07 PM by Anjele.)
It's better to give than receive.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-11-2013, 06:18 PM
(20-11-2013 05:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 05:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  You choose an offensive, in-your-face name and then whine about people reacting to it?

Grow the fuck up.

Be honest Chas, do you really think people are offended by the name or are they just using the name as an excuse to be dicks? I'll be honest here, I am using the fact that Bucky changed my name to ridicule me as an excuse to be a dick back at him. I'm using a technicality to be a dick.....but at least I ain't lying about it and pretending to be offended by his sucky name.

Bucky's handle is reminiscent of carbon-60; yours of a juvenile delinquent. The impression of your choice is not humor, rather to troll.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-11-2013, 06:21 PM
(20-11-2013 06:09 PM)Free Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 06:06 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  When I picked my name, my intent was to make people laugh. When I picked "Sucky" my intent was to ridicule Bucky the exact same way he ridiculed me. Bucky even admits in this thread that he is butthurt cause I said Dawkins was wrong about something....I don't think he ever said he was offended by my name.

Seriously .... let it go. If you only knew how bad you are making yourself look, and all over what? Names? Really?

How can you possibly allow this to happen to yourself? I mean seriously, how is it even possible, dude?

Hobo

There is a larger point being made....that is that of the double standard. Bucky got a pass for changing my name to ridicule me, but I get chastised for changing his name to ridicule him.

Why did Bucky get the pass and I didn't? That's never been answered by anyone except me.