I and I banned.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: I and I banned.
(20-11-2013 09:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Stark shows up and it's either oh shit dad's home and people scatter, or the ones wanting dad's favor back him, go yeah while hiding behind dad's leg sticking their tongue out at the others.

Then the kid that really started it gets away with his shit.

Happens every time.

Lolz. Big Grin

Stark's good for that kinda stuff. Thumbsup

But I don't see Heywood "getting away" with anything.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
20-11-2013, 09:30 PM
I think the world of Stark, I was just stating what I see as reaction when he comes here and speaks, which isn't often. No negative or positive about it, just an observation from my point of view. I do find it kind of funny actually. I can almost predict who will jump in after Stark posts and take his stance, even if it's polar opposite of their previous stance.

I have had my run ins with Heywoodjahblome...his innocent act doesn't fly with me. Ya'll are free to do as you will. I know he speaks with forked tongue.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-11-2013, 09:31 PM
(20-11-2013 09:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think the world of Stark, I was just stating what I see as reaction when he comes here and speaks, which isn't often. No negative or positive about it, just an observation from my point of view. I do find it kind of funny actually. I can almost predict who will jump in after Stark posts and take his stance, even if it's polar opposite of their previous stance.

I have had my run ins with Heywoodjahblome...his innocent act doesn't fly with me. Ya'll are free to do as you will. I know he speaks with forked tongue.

I never defended his actions, i've seen some of his posts. Nor am I suggesting he is innocent. But sometimes people need a positive boost from their fellow humans.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
20-11-2013, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 09:50 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(20-11-2013 09:27 PM)Question Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 08:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yabut blome doesn't like being called blowjob...

Ooooh the irony.

It's like if I made my name "Muffmuncher" and got offended if people called me "Lesbo".
It just boggles my mind.

I can almost agree with your point, except you don't have to be a Lesbo to muff munchDrooling. ...so...

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
20-11-2013, 09:45 PM
(20-11-2013 09:37 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 09:27 PM)Question Wrote:  It's like if I made my name "Muffmuncher" and got offended if people called me "Lesbo".
It just boggles my mind.

I can almost agree with your point, except you don't have to be a Lesbo to muff munch. ...so...

Hmmm, Cunt sucker then? Or just Cunt Fucker?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
20-11-2013, 09:49 PM
(20-11-2013 09:45 PM)Question Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 09:37 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I can almost agree with your point, except you don't have to be a Lesbo to muff munch. ...so...

Hmmm, Cunt sucker then? Or just Cunt Fucker?

Sure...I guess...Thumbsup

20-11-2013, 11:15 PM
I got to "rep" and started skimming. Then I spotted something along the lines of, "but when I did it.." And just skipped the rest.

I couldn't care less who got called what for why in the whosiwhatsis. Call each other whatever you like. I'm not defending Jablome any more than Bucky. To be honest, he doesn,t need it either. Seems to have done ok without me up til now.

What blows my mind is that we're still ta.....

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
20-11-2013, 11:25 PM
(20-11-2013 11:15 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I got to "rep" and started skimming. Then I spotted something along the lines of, "but when I did it.." And just skipped the rest.

I couldn't care less who got called what for why in the whosiwhatsis. Call each other whatever you like. I'm not defending Jablome any more than Bucky. To be honest, he doesn,t need it either. Seems to have done ok without me up til now.

What blows my mind is that we're still ta.....

aaaaalll......

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
20-11-2013, 11:32 PM
What a silly, silly thread. I'm just posting now because I don't wanna be left out. Hey guys. Big Grin

(I give two shits about anything that was said here, but only two)

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
20-11-2013, 11:36 PM
And another thing.. the thing about the names, and the having of them and whatnot. I think it's a bad idea. And why would any one just have a name, and then what about the people who use names and whatever. I don't think we should...because of rep points and all of that... the precious precious rep pointsDrooling...

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post