I and I banned.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: I and I banned.
(20-11-2013 06:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 05:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Be honest Chas, do you really think people are offended by the name or are they just using the name as an excuse to be dicks? I'll be honest here, I am using the fact that Bucky changed my name to ridicule me as an excuse to be a dick back at him. I'm using a technicality to be a dick.....but at least I ain't lying about it and pretending to be offended by his sucky name.

Bucky's handle is reminiscent of carbon-60; yours of a juvenile delinquent. The impression of your choice is not humor, rather to troll.

Your theory doesn't describe all observations of the phenomena of making fun of theists names. This one for instance doesn't fit your model.

(19-02-2013 07:24 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Indeed! SexuallyPleasingJesus, you have proven to me that not only does God exist, but that he is a puppet master and we are his playthings! Everything I do and write is the will of God! It has to be! I can't disprove it! And so I shouldn't worry about religion because God controls my thoughts and actions and wants me to be an atheist! Thank you for showing me the light!
(bolded added for emphasis)

Really you shouldn't be defending peoples excuses to be dicks.....that's just bad form.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2013, 02:07 AM

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
21-11-2013, 05:04 AM
(20-11-2013 11:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Really you shouldn't be defending peoples excuses to be dicks.....that's just bad form.

Where do you come up with this shit? My observations are just that - observations. That are mine. And besides, I skip all that name twisting and call people douchebags. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-11-2013, 05:13 AM
(21-11-2013 05:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 11:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Really you shouldn't be defending peoples excuses to be dicks.....that's just bad form.

Where do you come up with this shit? My observations are just that - observations. That are mine. And besides, I skip all that name twisting and call people douchebags. Tongue

What about poopyheads?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
21-11-2013, 05:37 AM
(21-11-2013 05:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(21-11-2013 05:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Where do you come up with this shit? My observations are just that - observations. That are mine. And besides, I skip all that name twisting and call people douchebags. Tongue

What about poopyheads?

Yeah, that too. Hug

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-11-2013, 06:00 AM
(20-11-2013 11:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 06:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Bucky's handle is reminiscent of carbon-60; yours of a juvenile delinquent. The impression of your choice is not humor, rather to troll.

Your theory doesn't describe all observations of the phenomena of making fun of theists names. This one for instance doesn't fit your model.

(19-02-2013 07:24 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Indeed! SexuallyPleasingJesus, you have proven to me that not only does God exist, but that he is a puppet master and we are his playthings! Everything I do and write is the will of God! It has to be! I can't disprove it! And so I shouldn't worry about religion because God controls my thoughts and actions and wants me to be an atheist! Thank you for showing me the light!
(bolded added for emphasis)

Really you shouldn't be defending peoples excuses to be dicks.....that's just bad form.

You know, I think you get one chance to change your name here. You may consider asking for it. Maybe then discussions would actually be discussions instead a lot of name calling.

On the other hand, you seem to enjoy coming up with insults. How about starting a thread devoted to insults? You could all compete on who comes up with the best ones. That might be fun.

But, littering a thread about a different topic with them, is not fun. It's just frustrating for everyone else who thought there might actually be a discussion going on..

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
21-11-2013, 07:39 AM
(20-11-2013 08:48 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 08:34 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I am 100% consistent with all my repping, negative or otherwise.

I would rep the way I wish the mods everywhere would censure....with specific examples. But Alas, we second class citizens...can't rep.

You're at 0 now.

So. There. Enjoy.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
21-11-2013, 08:09 AM
Fuck I & I... it's about time that God-damed Mother Fucker was banned. He fucked this forum....Fucked it up.

I had seen enough and left for awhile when he was allowed to Gaslight History with such topics as "Was the Civil War about Slavery" and "6 million....how many jewish holocausts were there last century?" - all it proposed without a shred of credible evidence.

Yep...when he started Gaslighting, that was a good-enough excuse to kick his ass off the forums. But it didn't happen, and some other excuse was used instead.

I hope this Forum recovers.
[+] 2 users Like Julius's post
21-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Moral of the story I learned...
Bitch enough about how unfair it is that you have negative rep points and others here will remove them for you.

By the way...where the fuck are all my stars? I only have two, Kingschosen has twelve. I think that's bullshit, and oppressive...now give me more stars, or I'm going to bitch until I get them!

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
21-11-2013, 08:25 AM
(21-11-2013 08:20 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Moral of the story I learned...
Bitch enough about how unfair it is that you have negative rep points and others here will remove them for you.

By the way...where the fuck are all my stars? I only have two, Kingschosen has twelve. I think that's bullshit, and oppressive...now give me more stars, or I'm going to bitch until I get them!

C'mon. Heywood isn't that bad. He's actually funny, and he's proved (in this thread at least) that he can take it, dish it, and show restraint. That's worth a positive rep.

I rep people based on their behavior; not their beliefs.

Oh, and the more stars you get, the bigger the target on your back is. Trust me. You don't want these 12 stars.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post