I and I banned.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: I and I banned.
(22-11-2013 09:26 PM)Julius Wrote:  I wonder if the vet that removed the balls of that poor cat could do the same for I and I?

I mean, when you neuter a cat, he becomes more docile. Wouldn't the same work for I and It?

He would think some american-nazi-jews abducted him and took his balls to make some weird experiments to make some zombie-like workers, to improve the productivity and control the world with super efficient capitalist industries and ensure USA and Israel world domination

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2013, 09:30 PM
(22-11-2013 09:26 PM)Julius Wrote:  I wonder if the vet that removed the balls of that poor cat could do the same for I and I?

I mean, when you neuter a cat, he becomes more docile. Wouldn't the same work for I and It?

My money's on a lobotomy.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-11-2013, 09:31 PM
(22-11-2013 09:30 PM)nach_in Wrote:  

He would think some american-nazi-jews abducted him and took his balls to make some weird experiments to make some zombie-like workers, to improve the productivity and control the world with super efficient capitalist industries and ensure USA and Israel world domination

Damn that CIA!

22-11-2013, 09:34 PM
Yeah...I guess neutering wouldn't work for I and I. I mean, he's just start a topic like, "The Zionists stole my Balls" or something similar.
22-11-2013, 09:37 PM
I must say that I am glad he is gone. After all, he is here in Dallas (as am I) and the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination has been on the radio constantly here. From the schedule of events to road closings to interviews it has completely dominated news and radio.

I am sure he is frothing at the mouth wishing he could cover us up with conspiracy theory threads.

22-11-2013, 10:12 PM
(22-11-2013 09:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I must say that I am glad he is gone. After all, he is here in Dallas (as am I) and the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination has been on the radio constantly here. From the schedule of events to road closings to interviews it has completely dominated news and radio.

I am sure he is frothing at the mouth wishing he could cover us up with conspiracy theory threads.

Not that I'm advocating such a thing, but IandI seemed like the kinda guy that would sign up for a reenactment of the JFK assassination Undecided If the Secret Service allowed one I wonder how many protesters it would draw.
23-11-2013, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2013 08:33 AM by Free Thought.)
(22-11-2013 10:12 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 09:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I must say that I am glad he is gone. After all, he is here in Dallas (as am I) and the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination has been on the radio constantly here. From the schedule of events to road closings to interviews it has completely dominated news and radio.

Not that I'm advocating such a thing, but IandI seemed like the kinda guy that would sign up for a reenactment of the JFK assassination Undecided If the Secret Service allowed one I wonder how many protesters it would draw.

I say it's time for science!

Hypothesis: People will be mad at an impromptu, dramatic enactment of the JFK assassination.
Method & Materials: you fuckers deal with the end.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-11-2013, 08:19 AM
I didn't know he had balls to begin with.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
23-11-2013, 09:10 AM
(19-11-2013 07:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 07:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hardly the Admins bent over backwards giving that guy second third fourth and fifth last chances.. You have nothing to worry about unless you start going out of your way to cause trouble.

I didn't read a lot of his threads but the little I did read didn't seem ban worthy. Other than slam dunks like spam or sock puppets, the ban log should be a little more detailed about the circumstances of banning. Claiming he repeatedly violated rule 5 doesn't say anything. For a poster like I and I the ban log should include a case history for all of us to examine.

If this were a paid service: maybe.
But it's a free and voluntary online forum and the crew who serve at the pleasure of our Glorious Leader are the only ones with rights here.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
23-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Looks like the bozo made an account over on AF.org since we kicked him out of here.

This is despite the fact that his previous accounts there have already been banned.

[Image: giphy.gif]