I and I banned.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: I and I banned.
I sort of see your line of argument Heywood, but you'd have to be bli-(can't use that phrase now I know BQ seems to manage fine). silly to not notice
I and I threads are 90% troll bait, debunked conspiracy issues., like Reagan dedicating the Space Shuttle to the Taliban FFS.

I'd rather IandI still here, but am not surprised by the ban. at all.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2013, 08:42 PM
(19-11-2013 08:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one cares what patronizing aholes, with -8's, think or do not think, do, or do not do, say or do not say, about processes they were not privy to, about anything that goes on, on TTA. No one.

Is a -8 really matter that much? Just because he has -8 doesn't mean he isn't entitled to express his opinion. I just think that him Demanding that the information adhere to his standards is where he fails.
19-11-2013, 08:48 PM
(19-11-2013 08:42 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 08:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one cares what patronizing aholes, with -8's, think or do not think, do, or do not do, say or do not say, about processes they were not privy to, about anything that goes on, on TTA. No one.

Is a -8 really matter that much?

Only to petty, immature fools. Tongue

But yeah, if he was a more respected member, he'd get less sass and more response, and if he was a more intelligent, less self-aggrandizing member, he'd PM a mod, rather than this ironic public display. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
19-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Boysbm
Well,it doesnt matter much,but your rep usually reflects your forum behaviour. A neg rep usually means that person is a troll,uses dishonest debating techniqes or is overly abrasive(the last is rare)

in this case,hey would yah blow me is a troll and he debates dishonestly. He is entitled to his opinion. But as some say,the right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 3 users Like Lightvader's post
19-11-2013, 08:50 PM
(19-11-2013 08:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 08:42 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  Is a -8 really matter that much?

Only to petty, immature fools. Tongue

But yeah, if he was a more respected member, he'd get less sass and more response, and if he was a more intelligent, less self-aggrandizing member, he'd PM a mod, rather than this ironic public display. Thumbsup

I see, and how do you get these numbers, I don't see a -8 anywhere on my profile.
19-11-2013, 08:51 PM
(19-11-2013 08:49 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Boysbm
Well,it doesnt matter much,but your rep usually reflects your forum behaviour. A neg rep usually means that person is a troll,uses dishonest debating techniqes or is overly abrasive(the last is rare)

in this case,hey would yah blow me is a troll and he debates dishonestly. He is entitled to his opinion. But as some say,the right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously

Shit, Light vader, that was some wisedom if I've ever heard it, that should be like, on a bumper sticker
19-11-2013, 08:52 PM
(19-11-2013 08:27 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I understand what you are trying to say. You think maybe the mods were too harsh by banning him, because you don't personally think he did anything ban worthy. I've had the same feeling about similar situations, both online and in real life. So I get it.

I don't know if the mods were too harsh or not by banning him because I don't know why they banned him. All I know is mods claimed he violated rule 5 on multiple occasions.....and who knows what that means.

When they warned him, do you think they warned him for specific behavior or did they just send him a message saying, "Your violating rule 5". How do you defend yourself against such nebulous claims?

It should be, "You violated rule 5 by.....and go on to provide some specific details of the crime". Then I and I could defend himself. Its not like the mods don't know how to quote and cut and past. What I am asking is trivially easy for them to do.
19-11-2013, 08:59 PM
(19-11-2013 08:42 PM)sporehux Wrote:  I sort of see your line of argument Heywood, but you'd have to be bli-(can't use that phrase now I know BQ seems to manage fine). silly to not notice
I and I threads are 90% troll bait, debunked conspiracy issues., like Reagan dedicating the Space Shuttle to the Taliban FFS.

I'd rather IandI still here, but am not surprised by the ban. at all.

Where is that thread? The video of it looks plenty real and Reagan really did deal with the Mujahideen in Afghanistan that would become the Taliban and he did speak very highly of them(mostly because they where pawns in the cold war game). Can't find anything on Snopes or Google about it other than the video itself and a Ron Paul forum thread that I'm kind of scared to open.

...and to be clear he didn't dedicate it to the Taliban, just to 'The People of Afghanistan' which I find totally believable. The video has a **** title though.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2013, 09:00 PM
(19-11-2013 08:04 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  I see, and how do you get these numbers, I don't see a -8 anywhere on my profile.

as you spend more time on the forum,people form opinions about you and rate you. You don't have -8 becouse you appear to be a genuine guy instead of a troll

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
19-11-2013, 09:01 PM
(19-11-2013 08:49 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Boysbm

-8 after for a person who post the contrary view after 1800 posts is pretty good is in my opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post