I and I banned.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: I and I banned.
Well,kc is a christian and he has the highest rep so t wouldnt say you did good.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Lightvader's post
19-11-2013, 09:06 PM
(19-11-2013 09:03 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Well,kc is a christian and he has the highest rep so t wouldnt say you did good.

Wait, Kc? As in Kingschosen (I assume thats who you are talking about since he has a HUGE' rep') the admin?

He is a christian?

Running an atheist forum?
19-11-2013, 09:07 PM
(19-11-2013 08:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  When they warned him, do you think they warned him for specific behavior or did they just send him a message saying, "Your violating rule 5". How do you defend yourself against such nebulous claims?

It should be, "You violated rule 5 by.....and go on to provide some specific details of the crime". Then I and I could defend himself. Its not like the mods don't know how to quote and cut and past. What I am asking is trivially easy for them to do.

On the profile page (assuming everyone's is the same as mine, anyhow) there is a percentage of warning level in the left hand column. One can assume that I and I either reached a full 100% warning level, or that he just violated rule 5 so many times the moderators couldn't take it any longer.

Whether or not I and I could "defend" himself against the assertions is between him and the mods who warned him. It's nobody else's concern. If you want examples of his disruptive behavior for your own peace of mind, you can browse through all the posts in his profile link. Again, I have been here a very short amount of time myself and his intentions were painfully transparent to me even.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
19-11-2013, 09:10 PM
(19-11-2013 09:06 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 09:03 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Well,kc is a christian and he has the highest rep so t wouldnt say you did good.

Wait, Kc? As in Kingschosen (I assume thats who you are talking about since he has a HUGE' rep') the admin?

He is a christian?

yupz
we baby-eating atheists need a guide,yaknow

19-11-2013, 09:12 PM
(19-11-2013 09:07 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 08:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  When they warned him, do you think they warned him for specific behavior or did they just send him a message saying, "Your violating rule 5". How do you defend yourself against such nebulous claims?

It should be, "You violated rule 5 by.....and go on to provide some specific details of the crime". Then I and I could defend himself. Its not like the mods don't know how to quote and cut and past. What I am asking is trivially easy for them to do.

On the profile page (assuming everyone's is the same as mine, anyhow) there is a percentage of warning level in the left hand column. One can assume that I and I either reached a full 100% warning level, or that he just violated rule 5 so many times the moderators couldn't take it any longer.

Whether or not I and I could "defend" himself against the assertions is between him and the mods who warned him. It's nobody else's concern. If you want examples of his disruptive behavior for your own peace of mind, you can browse through all the posts in his profile link. Again, I have been here a very short amount of time myself and his intentions were painfully transparent to me even.

the warning level meter isnt used. When some1 violates a rule,he gets a warning via pm. Then,after a few warnings,gets banned

19-11-2013, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2013 09:23 PM by sporehux.)
(19-11-2013 08:59 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Where is that thread? The video of it looks plenty real and Reagan really did deal with the Mujahideen in Afghanistan that would become the Taliban and he did speak very highly of them(mostly because they where pawns in the cold war game).

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...en-history

General researchable info,
the Taliban did not exist at the time, and came into being from a group of Sharia law scholars funded by Saudi Sunni's propped up by the Pakistan ISI who later lost control of them.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
19-11-2013, 09:12 PM
(19-11-2013 09:06 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  

He is a christian?

Tending an Atheist forum would be more appropriate... Sorta like Jesus tended to his flock before dying for our sins.

...and he is a Calvinist from what I understand, so God doesn't care if Kings is a good christian, or if he pals around with evil and hedonistic Atheists provided God is in a good mood if Kings winds up on the wrong end of a snake. Or so that's how I understand it... Not that we all wouldn't miss him sorely.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2013, 09:13 PM
(19-11-2013 09:10 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 09:06 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  Wait, Kc? As in Kingschosen (I assume thats who you are talking about since he has a HUGE' rep') the admin?

He is a christian?

yupz
we baby-eating atheists need a guide,yaknow

And people are OK with that?
19-11-2013, 09:17 PM
Would he have such a huge rep if we weren't? Would he be an admin? No. I like the guy. Friendly folk got to stay close. And he may be an admin,but that doesnt give much power to him,actually.

19-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Are you ok with it?