• 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: I and I banned.
(19-11-2013 09:13 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 09:10 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  yupz
we baby-eating atheists need a guide,yaknow

And people are OK with that?

Not everyone. Some left.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2013, 09:20 PM
(19-11-2013 09:13 PM)Boysurroundedbymoms Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 09:10 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  yupz
we baby-eating atheists need a guide,yaknow

And people are OK with that?

On yer standard forum, the admins run the show, but here, Seth is the Authority. Yet he's too busy being famous and shit to tend to plebes such as us, ergo, KC and the Sunshine Band.

Some weren't OK with that, and they screwed. They didn't really have a case.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-11-2013, 09:24 PM
(19-11-2013 09:17 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Would he have such a huge rep if we weren't? Would he be an admin? No. I like the guy. Friendly folk got to stay close. And he may be an admin,but that doesnt give much power to him,actually.

Admins get rep increases because of the suck-up factor.
Find all posts by this user
19-11-2013, 09:25 PM
That's interesting. I didn't know the admin was a Christian.

*the more you know*

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
19-11-2013, 09:28 PM
(19-11-2013 09:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 09:17 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Would he have such a huge rep if we weren't? Would he be an admin? No. I like the guy. Friendly folk got to stay close. And he may be an admin,but that doesnt give much power to him,actually.

KC has had the highest rep of anyone from well before he became a part of the Forum Team.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-11-2013, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2013 09:37 PM by ridethespiral.)
(19-11-2013 09:12 PM)sporehux Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 08:59 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Where is that thread? The video of it looks plenty real and Reagan really did deal with the Mujahideen in Afghanistan that would become the Taliban and he did speak very highly of them(mostly because they where pawns in the cold war game).

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...en-history

General researchable info,
the Taliban did not exist at the time, and came into being from a group of Sharia law scholars propped up by the Pakistan gov who later lost control of them.

Right and you got it right in the original thread. It's actually the worst example of a bad I&I thread, his premise was actually sound and somewhat interesting, it did actually happen.

...Of course if it wasn't closed in 4 posts I'm sure it was headed straight for Israel or it was a bee line to some greater 911 conspiracy.

I think I&I was a cointelpro agent sent here to detract from actual controversial discussions by bringing up super wakey shit about AIDS, and calling everyone dicks while overblowing/derailing all the legitimate ulterior history that is emerging from guys like Chomsky, thing like the freedom of information act, and the indy news networks. ShockingConsiderBig Grin

Sometimes I think this place was just a game to him but I struggle to pinpoint the actual rules...it's like he wanted to see how many posts it would take to close a thread, or how many posts he could make before a thread was closed...He might even have been two guys betting each other for all I know?...Oh he could have just been some sad schmuck who craved attention regardless of the flavor.

19-11-2013, 09:30 PM
(19-11-2013 09:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

That's bullshit.

(19-11-2013 09:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 09:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Admins get rep increases because of the suck-up factor.

KC has had the highest rep of anyone from well before he became a part of the Forum Team.

And that's also bullshit. Half of KC's rep came from pandering to the plebes, and Stark would have about 300 if he didn't keep deleting it. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Why are you people wasting your valuable time with this crap?

I just wasted several minutes of mine and quite frankly, I'm rather pissed off about it.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 4 users Like Heathen's post
19-11-2013, 09:35 PM
(19-11-2013 09:30 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 09:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Admins get rep increases because of the suck-up factor.

That's bullshit.

(19-11-2013 09:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  KC has had the highest rep of anyone from well before he became a part of the Forum Team.

And that's also bullshit. Half of KC's rep came from pandering to the plebes, and Stark would have about 300 if he didn't keep deleting it. Dodgy

Well that's Stark for you. Of those people who have not deleted their rep totals He has been the highest for quite some time though.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Who is the ex-staff BnW? I see him watching,and i dun know him/her

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....