I and I's Road To Economic Recovery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2013, 10:40 AM
1. Get rid of the income tax.

2. Business that pay 20 dollars an hour at least to all it's employees will get no interest loans for 5 years.

3. Business that pay their workers 15 dollars an hour at least will get low interest loans.

4. Immediately begin roads, highways, rail line construction projects by hiring people who don't have a job.

5. Free health care for people who enroll in a complex preventative care paid for by the government. If one doesn't want to enroll in this preventative care plan, then you get to swim with the insurance company sharks by your self.

6. Ration card, free vegetables, free fruits and free meat. Any other drug... I mean junk food you want to abuse, it's out of your pocket, from buying it, all the way to the diabetes check up with your private insurer.

7. Heavy graduating taxes on companies that make junk food.

8. Free teaching and medical degrees for people willing to work in poor areas.

9. End credit default swaps.

10. Stop all home foreclosures

11. Forgive all student loan debt.

12. End the completely stupid rule that student loans can't be covered in a bankruptcy.

13. Heavy Graduating taxes on companies that hire more than 100 workers. The taxes will cease if the corporations are turned over to employee vote and controlled corporations.

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 10:48 AM
RE: I and I's Road To Economic Recovery
No simcity cheat codes in real-life Tongue

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 7 users Like sporehux's post
12-11-2013, 10:54 AM
(12-11-2013 10:40 AM)I and I Wrote:  1. Get rid of the income tax.

2. Business that pay 20 dollars an hour at least to all it's employees will get no interest loans for 5 years.

3. Business that pay their workers 15 dollars an hour at least will get low interest loans.

4. Immediately begin roads, highways, rail line construction projects by hiring people who don't have a job.

5. Free health care for people who enroll in a complex preventative care paid for by the government. If one doesn't want to enroll in this preventative care plan, then you get to swim with the insurance company sharks by your self.

6. Ration card, free vegetables, free fruits and free meat. Any other drug... I mean junk food you want to abuse, it's out of your pocket, from buying it, all the way to the diabetes check up with your private insurer.

12. End the completely stupid rule that student loans can't be covered in a bankruptcy.

13. Heavy Graduating taxes on companies that hire more than 100 workers. The taxes will cease if the corporations are turned over to employee vote and controlled corporations.

Drinking Beverage

LaughatLaughat
You're an idiot.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-11-2013, 04:46 PM
You should take a few courses in common sense.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
12-11-2013, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 05:04 PM by Question.)
1. Some families depend on that income tax, it helps them spend more. If they don't get it it, they spend less. Citizens spending helps the economy.
2. The bank is a vital investment to the US too - investments helps pay for banks to upkeep themselves and pay employees.
3. Interest loans help make banks gain more money.
4. How can you pay them if you don't have money? The government has limited spending, and you can't just build transportation systems everywhere. They need to be where they are needed the most.
5. Government doesn't have any fucking money haven't you been paying attention to the news?
6. Ration cards? Fuck you. That actually hinders sellers, some people buy excess growths of food, giving them more money. It's also not up to the government to decide in a non depression era on how much the people eat.
7. Discouraging buisnesses will make buisnesses go bye bye into other countries and hurt the economy.
8. That's just idiotic, we need quality teachers.
9. eh got nothing against this one
10. Banks are important, if they hurt the whole US will be fucked up.
11. Universities will go down because they need to make money to maintain their many facilities and staff.
12. got nothing against this one
13. Buisnesses do well overseas too, you know. We want them in USA, not leaving this fucking country.

A lot of what you said would HURT and CRIPPLE the economy.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
12-11-2013, 05:29 PM
(12-11-2013 10:40 AM)I and I Wrote:  1. Get rid of the income tax.

Drinking Beverage

I agree with point 12, but I would phase in a shared liability between Universities and lender to ease the parties into this shared risk system. Universities should bear some of the financial risk of jacking up costs for education and passing it onto young people. Universities may have an actual incentive then to educate their students and give them marketable skills that allow the students to pay for that education.

I mostly agree with point 4 with the minor exception that the requirement of hiring currently unemployed people is not necessary. Many people in the trades are still underemployed rather than unemployed.

Everything else you propose would do more harm than good.
12-11-2013, 05:39 PM
I have a better idea.

Free money for everyone, free education, everyone will get a job and an iphone.
12-11-2013, 07:46 PM
You have some reasonable ideas, but they're all executed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo poorly it makes them excruciatingly unrealistic.
Thought as for point 12, I know nothing about that.

Like take the junk food/fruit and veg. I completely agree that fruit and veg should be cheaper and junk food treated like alcohol and smokes where it's taxed heavily. But the way you wanna do it is just sooo shit.

It's like you have absolutely zero understanding of 1) money 2) how the economy works 3) money.

I'll give my opinion more in depth point by point a bit later because I think the points you raise aren't bad, just poorly executed.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
12-11-2013, 09:33 PM
(12-11-2013 07:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You have some reasonable ideas, but they're all executed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo poorly it makes them excruciatingly unrealistic.

Like take the junk food/fruit and veg. I completely agree that fruit and veg should be cheaper and junk food treated like alcohol and smokes where it's taxed heavily. But the way you wanna do it is just sooo shit.

It's like you have absolutely zero understanding of 1) money 2) how the economy works 3) money.

I'll give my opinion more in depth point by point a bit later because I think the points you raise aren't bad, just poorly executed.

Truthfully, I can barley afford food as is, junk food is a hella a lot cheaper. If good healthy food went down in price I'd be pretty fucking happy, versus everything going up.

12-11-2013, 09:52 PM
(12-11-2013 09:33 PM)Question Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 07:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You have some reasonable ideas, but they're all executed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo poorly it makes them excruciatingly unrealistic.

Truthfully, I can barley afford food as is, junk food is a hella a lot cheaper. If good healthy food went down in price I'd be pretty fucking happy, versus everything going up.

That is where the wage increase comes in, companies would have to compete with other companies for labor because businesses would start paying higher wages to get loans and grants.