Group hug. Thumbsup

...hey, I just saw Ron Burgundy. Undecided

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-12-2012, 09:33 PM
RE: I and I
(07-12-2012 02:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Sorry, back for one last rant.
To those who think I "abused" my Admin power for giving I&I +4 rep:
Fuck Rep.
Thank you of those who have said so many nice things to and about me in the past year. Each comment has meant a lot to me. But you know what? The rep number is bullshit and I've put my words and feelings into action.
Now, what's for lunch and how can I make up for this wasted morning at work?
Erxie boy, I love ya' but that was just plain dumbfuckery.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
07-12-2012, 09:47 PM
(07-12-2012 04:46 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 04:29 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Your condescending attitude demonstrates your inability to keep your neutrality when anyone voices their opinion pertaining to the forum. If anyone needs any sort of guidance, it is you. So far, out of all the posts here, you are among the only ones who have thrown an ad hominem on this thread. I have not maliciously attacked anyone specifically, and I do not intend to degrade your character.

I have voiced a complaint about I&I's spamming. You want to know why I preemptively attacked your leadership? Because in never fails that, no matter what, if someone has a complaint it eventually devolves into you flinging ad hominems. I cannot even raise a point with you without being put on the defensive.
...and if this is an opinion shared by the membership of this forum, I will humbly step down and allow the membership to choose a willing replacement.

Like hell you will! Angry

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
08-12-2012, 05:20 AM
Ok, how many threads like this have we had?

Too many anyways.

So maybe we should have a procedure for things like this?

1.Maybe instead of a forum thread, all interested persons can get together for a chat someplace and feel it out?

2.Maybe there can be a formal way to file a complaint about a member and others can weigh in/vote on it?

3.Or???????????

4. and????????

5. et cetera...

Just thinking out loud here.

But these kind of threads are just sad and lots of people walk away either angry or with hurt feelings. So IMO it should stop and for it to stop we need an alternate way of doing this.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
08-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Growling at each other seems to work quite nicely...

Sure a few people get hurt feelings. Part of being human. We're a small crowd here. Overkill to have some fancy process?
08-12-2012, 08:03 AM
(08-12-2012 07:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  Growling at each other seems to work quite nicely...

Sure a few people get hurt feelings. Part of being human. We're a small crowd here. Overkill to have some fancy process?

Maybe we're a small crowd because we growl at each other... most people don't enjoy being growled at. I know you don't.... and I don't either.

I for one do enjoy reading lots of opinions and obvservations on topics, not just the same people all the time.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
08-12-2012, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 12:18 PM by Logica Humano.)
The only hurt feelings here are plainly from whoever is getting defensive and using ad hominems in an effort to make themselves feel better. Drinking Beverage And, in this case, I don't care.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
08-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Thumbs Down RE: I and I
Conservative option: ban the user.
Moderate option: utilize the ignore list.
Liberal option: give him his own board.

Other than extreme boredom, there's no reason this thread should exist, or have been this lengthy.
[+] 4 users Like PoolBoyG's post
19-12-2012, 08:26 PM
bump.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
19-12-2012, 08:57 PM
(07-12-2012 03:42 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I am really getting tired of the spamming he does in the political section. The entirety of the first page is dominated by his threads, they have no real substance, and they all say the same things. He hates capitalism and Jews. So, why is it did we ban Bishadi again? Drinking Beverage
I love how in order to make a plea against me someone had to say "he hates jews" along with not posting any evidence for that claim. I assumed this was an atheist forum, apparently hating religious groups is a bad thing???? What if someone hated Jews, christians and muslims? how evil of them.

I love it.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post