I and I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: I and I
Fucking Logica, slap it into neutral. Spam means adverts more than anything. Otherwise I spam my Gwynnies, Erx spams his sexual innuendoes, SR and his weed... and Filox... so slow yer roll. Yell at somebody else. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-12-2012, 02:35 PM
For the record Erx, I'm pretty sure when Logica talks about how shitty the administration is here, he's talking about me.

Logica, don't like how it's run here? Oh well. Perhaps it's time for you to play an exciting game of hide-and-go-fuck-yourself.

As for the topic at hand, I agree with Erx. I & I hasn't broken any rules. Not to mention, he has been receptive to requests for him to consolidate his topics.

He's not getting banned. Get over it. And if you can't get over it, go cry to your mommy, not me. I don't have any sympathy for someone who can't bring themselves to just skip a thread they're not interested in.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Wasn't I the one who banned bishadi? I don't remember anymore.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
07-12-2012, 02:40 PM
(07-12-2012 02:38 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Wasn't I the one who banned bishadi? I don't remember anymore.
I can't remember either actually. But it's easier to blame me, so I don't mind taking the credit.Wink

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-12-2012, 02:47 PM
(07-12-2012 02:03 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I haven't seen I&I be mean spirited or belligerent.

Well, now, what do you call this then?

Quote: Wow, you really are dumb ass.

What do you think about alqaeda in Syria now having and planning on using chemical weapons? Oh yeah that's right, you are fucking stupid and when a chemical attack happens, since you are fucking stupid you are going to believe the west that it was Assad that used the chemical weapons.

Not belligerent my axx!

Anyway, he is posting the same crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ..... in the politics section.

Just because he didn't spit at Stark like the other two doesn't make him an angel.

He does spit at people he thinks to be powerless.

Anyways, I have no horse in this race, I don't engage with him. But I do feel the urge to point out things when I see them.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-12-2012, 02:49 PM
(07-12-2012 02:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Perhaps it's time for you to play an exciting game of hide-and-go-fuck-yourself.

Now look what you did, LH...
Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
07-12-2012, 02:50 PM
(07-12-2012 02:47 PM)Dom Wrote:  Not belligerent my axx!

Anyway, he is posting the same crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ..... in the politics section.

Just because he didn't spit at Stark like the other two doesn't make him an angel.

He does spit at people he thinks to be powerless.

Anyways, I have no horse in this race, I don't engage with him. But I do feel the urge to point out things when I see them.
Dom, if I may. Being called "fucking stupid" is not an offence here. It's a term of endearment. (And I've felt the love too). This is how some people roll. Sad but true.

EDIT: And yeah, that was sarcasm.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
07-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Context people. What was the tone of that whole conversation? Don't quote mine.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
07-12-2012, 02:52 PM
(07-12-2012 02:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Perhaps it's time for you to play an exciting game of hide-and-go-fuck-yourself.

Tsk, tsk. Over-reacting a bit, are we?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-12-2012, 02:53 PM
(07-12-2012 02:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Tsk, tsk. Over-reacting a bit, are we?

I thought it fit in really well with the whole concept of this thread.