I and I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2012, 06:25 AM
RE: I and I
Bemore, if I may:

I think Logica's problem is the constant spamming of the Political section by I$I through the creation of a seemingly continuous stream of facile, pointless threads with total impunity. (which I dare say have the content equivalent to a fresh bag of faecal matter.)

And as I pointed out before, it is not unlike the case of Bishadi, whom spammed the science section. Only he cursed more and was generally more offensive. (still had the same self-righteous attitude mind you, yes I infer a self-righteous attitude from the language used by both of them)

*I got beat to the reply, dang.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-12-2012, 06:31 AM
(07-12-2012 06:22 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  No spam, means no spam. He has continued to flood the political section with meaningless and trivial threads all pertaining to the same god damn subject. I understand that you and I and I have bromance, but his actions speak far louder than any meaningless dribble he pukes out. You have done the same thing he does during his arguments, and that's overlook the final nail in the coffin. You can't escape death, nor your defeat in the argument.

This is not about his ludicrous beliefs. If it was, I would press for Kingschosen to be banned. Or Diablo to be banned. I do not, however, because they do not spam the living shit out of the forum. Look at the politics thread, Bemore. I and I has been shitting out a new thread every damn day.
I and I dont have a bromance, I stuck up for Bishadi and tried to sort things out when he was here causing "trouble" like I would stick up for anybody else.

Also can you please point out where I have "overlooked" final nails in the coffin in my discussions please?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-12-2012, 06:36 AM
(07-12-2012 06:21 AM)Filox Wrote:  When it comes to Egor, you can not put him in the same class as these guys, they are trolls, he is a religious fundamentalist. Apples and oranges, people, apples and oranges...

Oh, I dare say I can, Filox. and I will.

What I have seen of Egor's behaviour has lead me to the conclusion that he is indeed a troll. Given his deliberately inflammatory remarks regarding the stance of atheism and it's partakers, and generally dismissive attitude toward anything that does not coincide with his beliefs I see no other recourse but to label him as a fundamentalist troll until such a time comes when I can see evidence against this assumption. Either that or I label him insane, which does not quite seem to fit the bill.

However, this is issue is not on topic, so lets just move on, shall we?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
07-12-2012, 07:52 AM
Erxy, are you fucking kidding me? You gave a +4 to I&I??? Huh

Is this some daft attempt at righting some perceived wrong?
Or have you, like Egyptian president Morsi, decided to grant yourself unlimited powers and ignore the people?

What the actual fuck?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2012, 08:07 AM
(07-12-2012 06:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 06:21 AM)Filox Wrote:  When it comes to Egor, you can not put him in the same class as these guys, they are trolls, he is a religious fundamentalist. Apples and oranges, people, apples and oranges...

Oh, I dare say I can, Filox. and I will.

......... Either that or I label him insane, which does not quite seem to fit the bill.

However, this is issue is not on topic, so lets just move on, shall we?

Insane, hmmm, seems like an appropriate label though. Anyway, moving right along.... Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Don't bother Logica, I've tried.

It's not happening.
Stark isn't gonna do it because he believes the only problem is that I just don't like the guy.
And Erx and several of the other forum team are too amused by him and people's reaction to actually give a shit about the political section turning to shit because of him (I&I).

Though Stark did suggest a potential solution to all the political section's problems of which I whole heartily support.
(got a thread in the forum team section on this exact issue)

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
07-12-2012, 08:23 AM
What is that solution? A section on conspiracy theories?

Cause it's not actually politics in the politics section anymore, it's all conspiracy theories anymore.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-12-2012, 08:26 AM
(07-12-2012 08:23 AM)Dom Wrote:  What is that solution? A section on conspiracy theories?

Cause it's not actually politics in the politics section anymore, it's all conspiracy theories anymore.
Actually what you just said was mentioned too.

The idea is:
Quote:Shall we create a new rule that ensures anyone starting a thread in that
section must meet with your approval before the thread is shown on the
first page?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
07-12-2012, 08:52 AM
(07-12-2012 08:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 08:23 AM)Dom Wrote:  What is that solution? A section on conspiracy theories?

Actually what you just said was mentioned too.

The idea is:
Quote:Shall we create a new rule that ensures anyone starting a thread in that
section must meet with your approval before the thread is shown on the
first page?

Sounds labor intensive.

07-12-2012, 11:15 AM
(07-12-2012 06:31 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 06:22 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  No spam, means no spam. He has continued to flood the political section with meaningless and trivial threads all pertaining to the same god damn subject. I understand that you and I and I have bromance, but his actions speak far louder than any meaningless dribble he pukes out. You have done the same thing he does during his arguments, and that's overlook the final nail in the coffin. You can't escape death, nor your defeat in the argument.

This is not about his ludicrous beliefs. If it was, I would press for Kingschosen to be banned. Or Diablo to be banned. I do not, however, because they do not spam the living shit out of the forum. Look at the politics thread, Bemore. I and I has been shitting out a new thread every damn day.
I and I dont have a bromance, I stuck up for Bishadi and tried to sort things out when he was here causing "trouble" like I would stick up for anybody else.

Also can you please point out where I have "overlooked" final nails in the coffin in my discussions please?
You overlooked the rule against spam, and how it is not acceptable.
Sticking up for people like I&I and Bishadi is a fool's errand.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab