I ate McDonalds today...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2014, 04:05 PM
I ate McDonalds today...
...and now I need to ask.....what's the appeal?

It didn't taste good. It made me feel ill. It exited my body VERY quickly, and in liquid form.

Seriously. Why do people like it? I swear I'm not being facetious. I haven't eaten that stuff for years, but a friend stopped by for lunch, and brought me a Big Mac. I didn't want to be rude, and didn't see the harm in eating a burger. I eat burgers all the time.

McDicks? Certainly NOT a burger. WTF?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-03-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: I ate McDonalds today...
I actually do sometimes like having burger king. The Rodeo Burger is a favorite of mine.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
09-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Burgerking is much better than Maccas. But given the choice I'd much rather have real food.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
09-03-2014, 04:14 PM
I'd like to say I'll give BoogerKing a shot, but truthfully, I doubt I will. Not worth risking a repeat performance. I guess it serves me right for eating food all the time. It's made my tastebuds hate fast food! Sad

....not to mention my digestive system. Man, I've never had something go through me that fast. Lol

09-03-2014, 04:15 PM
(09-03-2014 04:14 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'd like to say I'll give BoogerKing a shot, but truthfully, I doubt I will. Not worth risking a repeat performance. I guess it serves me right for eating food all the time. It's made my tastebuds hate fast food! Sad

....not to mention my digestive system. Man, I've never had something go through me that fast. Lol

Rodeo burger. Onion rings, bbq sauce and cheeseburger all in one.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
09-03-2014, 04:21 PM
(09-03-2014 04:15 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 04:14 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'd like to say I'll give BoogerKing a shot, but truthfully, I doubt I will. Not worth risking a repeat performance. I guess it serves me right for eating food all the time. It's made my tastebuds hate fast food! Sad

Rodeo burger. Onion rings, bbq sauce and cheeseburger all in one.

I love you man. You know it. But DAYUM dude! You got some fucked up ideas about what sounds tasty! Lol

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
09-03-2014, 04:34 PM
(09-03-2014 04:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  ...and now I need to ask.....what's the appeal?

It didn't taste good. It made me feel ill. It exited my body VERY quickly, and in liquid form.

Seriously. Why do people like it? I swear I'm not being facetious. I haven't eaten that stuff for years, but a friend stopped by for lunch, and brought me a Big Mac. I didn't want to be rude, and didn't see the harm in eating a burger. I eat burgers all the time.

McDicks? Certainly NOT a burger. WTF?

I'm not a fan of McD's and now quite honestly I'd much rather kick in a couple extra bucks and make a burger at home...

I even make my own fries (and I toss them with black truffle oil).

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Since you seem to be a pretty healthy guy, it is quite normal that your body rejected McDonalds. For people like me who eat terribly, that doesn't happen, and it can be a quick cheap meal on the go. But I don't get it unless I don't have better options.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
09-03-2014, 04:43 PM
But how could you ever NOT have other options? Even 7-Eleven sells bananas and apples.

[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-03-2014, 04:45 PM
(09-03-2014 04:43 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  But how could you ever NOT have other options? Even 7-Eleven sells bananas and apples.

It is a choice to make good decisions. If your decisions cause you to eat incredibly unhealthy, it is a conscious choice away to make the time to correct that. I.E. get good food, make good food, eat good food.

The largest complaint I hear is "I don't have the time" but your activities/job/schedule dictate that, which is also a choice.