I ate McDonalds today...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: I ate McDonalds today...
Ok maybe I shouldn't have said it that way, more like... If I'm too lazy to go somewhere else. For example, if the hubby is on his way home and says "I'm going to stop at mcdonalds on the way home, you want anything?" And I'll say sure, whatever. Especially if it's on a night I don't feel like cooking. It happens on rare occasions. Bottom line, I wouldn't eat it on a regular basis.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 04:46 PM
I never feel bad about eating McDonald's.

Does that make me an awful human being?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
09-03-2014, 04:52 PM
I don't think anyone should feel bad about it. Honestly, I was just wondering what the appeal was. But I do thinks Logisch is right about choices. I guess I'm just trying to figure out why McDooDoos qualifies as a choice. But really, if it tastes good to you, I say go for it as long as it's in (extreme) moderation. Nothin wrong with indulging sometimes. It keeps us sane.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-03-2014, 04:52 PM
(09-03-2014 04:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  ...and now I need to ask.....what's the appeal?

It didn't taste good. It made me feel ill. It exited my body VERY quickly, and in liquid form.

Seriously. Why do people like it? I swear I'm not being facetious. I haven't eaten that stuff for years, but a friend stopped by for lunch, and brought me a Big Mac. I didn't want to be rude, and didn't see the harm in eating a burger. I eat burgers all the time.

McDicks? Certainly NOT a burger. WTF?

Your body probably had a weird time adjusting to the different (unhealthy) food your were eating, and that's probably why you got the shits. You're used to eating actual nice healthy food, not McThunderThighs.
09-03-2014, 05:01 PM
(09-03-2014 04:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I don't think anyone should feel bad about it. Honestly, I was just wondering what the appeal was. But I do thinks Logisch is right about choices. I guess I'm just trying to figure out why McDooDoos qualifies as a choice. But really, if it tastes good to you, I say go for it as long as it's in (extreme) moderation. Nothin wrong with indulging sometimes. It keeps us sane.

Correct, my point is about choices. I don't think people should feel bad about what they eat unless it's making them feel bad. I've been on a strict 1300-1500 calorie diet with plentiful exercise to get back into shape and shave weight. I still treat myself to a burger and fries (factoring in the calories of course) to ensure it's done in moderation.

But it's still a choice to heavily indulge/overindulge, etc. Moderation Wink

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
09-03-2014, 05:19 PM
I got lured into trying the MacRib or whatever it's called, that just comes around once in a while. It was horrible. I like ribs but that's not what those were. I don't know what they were, and the BBQ sauce was terrible too. Never again. I washed my mouth out with ice tea to get rid of the taste.

I did use to grab the occasional burger or taco etc. when I was younger and driving a lot. I'd eat them in the car while driving from appointment to appointment. I enjoyed them then. Wasn't Macdonalds though, it was Quarter-pounder and had veggies in it, too. And Taco Bell. And KFC. I don't do any of those anymore, can't stand them now.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Mickey D's is only good when your other option is starvation. At least that's my experience.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
09-03-2014, 05:27 PM
(09-03-2014 05:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Mickey D's is only good when your other option is starvation. At least that's my experience.

it's just taco bell, what could possibly go wrong?

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
09-03-2014, 06:19 PM
(09-03-2014 04:05 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  ...and now I need to ask.....what's the appeal?

It didn't taste good. It made me feel ill. It exited my body VERY quickly, and in liquid form.

Seriously. Why do people like it? I swear I'm not being facetious. I haven't eaten that stuff for years, but a friend stopped by for lunch, and brought me a Big Mac. I didn't want to be rude, and didn't see the harm in eating a burger. I eat burgers all the time.

*gag*

you ate at Mcfattys? *shivers*. It looks like food, smells like food but really isnt food Tongue

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
09-03-2014, 06:23 PM
(09-03-2014 06:19 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

*gag*

you ate at Mcfattys? *shivers*. It looks like food, smells like food but really isnt food Tongue

Sometimes it neither looks or smells like food. I find MickeyD's usually smells like stale oil. And yeah, gag. Rainbow Vomit

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post