I ate McDonalds today...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: I ate McDonalds today...
You can't beat homemade burgers. Once in a blue moon I might pop into McDonalds, if I'm in the city centre and feeling a bit peckish. I generally go for the McFillet of Chicken or whatever it's called. I prefer that to their beef burgers.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 06:32 PM
every blue moon I will be isolated somewhere, and starving and I will see a McFattys and go ugh...well how bad can it be....and right after the meal i feel Like I just swallowed a 55 gal drum of fish oil.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
09-03-2014, 06:37 PM
(09-03-2014 06:32 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  every blue moon I will be isolated somewhere, and starving and I will see a McFattys and go ugh...well how bad can it be....and right after the meal i feel Like I just swallowed a 55 gal drum of fish oil.

Yeah, I used to eat it way too often, then suddenly I'd feel like that every time I ate there. After that, I probably went three or four years without eating there at all. Now it's a rare occasion that I'll be lazy enough to eat it lol doesn't make me feel as shitty as used to at least.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
09-03-2014, 06:42 PM
(09-03-2014 05:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  I got lured into trying the MacRib or whatever it's called, that just comes around once in a while. It was horrible. I like ribs but that's not what those were. I don't know what they were, and the BBQ sauce was terrible too. Never again. I washed my mouth out with ice tea to get rid of the taste.

Those are a guilty pleasure of mine. I can't help myself when they come around. I can't believe you actually thought they would in any way be similar to ribs. I have no idea what evil shit they make them out of, but I can't get enough of that rubbery meat like substance that is the McRib. Drooling

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-03-2014, 06:48 PM
(09-03-2014 06:42 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 05:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  I got lured into trying the MacRib or whatever it's called, that just comes around once in a while. It was horrible. I like ribs but that's not what those were. I don't know what they were, and the BBQ sauce was terrible too. Never again. I washed my mouth out with ice tea to get rid of the taste.

Those are a guilty pleasure of mine. I can't help myself when they come around. I can't believe you actually thought they would in any way be similar to ribs. I have no idea what evil shit they make them out of, but I can't get enough of that rubbery meat like substance that is the McRib. Drooling

I gotta admit, that was my one McFatty's vice....the food like grey matter, pieces and parts, taint and ball skin of a pig dipped in BBQ sauce McRib.....sigh

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
09-03-2014, 06:58 PM
(09-03-2014 06:32 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  every blue moon I will be isolated somewhere, and starving and I will see a McFattys and go ugh...well how bad can it be....and right after the meal i feel Like I just swallowed a 55 gal drum of fish oil.

That was the perfect description of how it made me feel.

Well done sir. +rep!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
09-03-2014, 07:01 PM
(09-03-2014 06:58 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

That was the perfect description of how it made me feel.

Well done sir. +rep!

hehe thnx Tongue

09-03-2014, 07:01 PM
It's beyond me. I never liked McStink either. Homemade is far better, even though it smells like rain soaked cow poo on occasion.
09-03-2014, 07:07 PM
(09-03-2014 07:01 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  It's beyond me. I never liked McStink either. Homemade is far better, even though it smells like rain soaked cow poo on occasion.

You're doing something wrong if your homemade burgers smell like rain soaked cow poo hon. Lol!

(Just teasing, I know you meant McShittys Wink )

So many cats, so few good recipes.
10-03-2014, 07:55 AM
My Dad likes to take a used sour cream container and shape some burgers, then he puts them into the freezer and microwaves them later. Years ago, he pulled one out that smelled that way. It was store bought meat to. Most of them don't turn out that way though.