I ate McDonalds today...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2014, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 08:36 AM by War Horse.)
RE: I ate McDonalds today...
The 'food' at McBarfs, sucks ass! Angry

About the only thing I'll eat there (if I have no other choice), is the fish fillet sandwich...and even then the bread tastes like weird shit, not to mention the friggin crazy price Gasp

They ought to beat the hell out of the clown...

[Image: ronald1.jpg]

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2014, 08:28 AM
Its funny how -everyone- here and lots of people I know hate mcdonalds but it somehow manages to be a bestseller......
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Hey ! wa happened to ma clown picture Huh

10-03-2014, 04:47 PM
(10-03-2014 08:28 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Its funny how -everyone- here and lots of people I know hate mcdonalds but it somehow manages to be a bestseller......

Heard on the radio this evening that McD's is losing customers and is going to start offering other things because of it. They are still big but others are gaining ground.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
14-03-2014, 03:23 AM
A few days ago I got a huge urge to go grab one BigMac for my breakfast. This sensation hits me 1-2 times a year and those are the times I may visit MacDonalds. So there I was, thinking about one BigMac and fries, with ketchup, when I started to remember that every time I have this urge and I succumb to it, that BigMac turns out to be a huge disappointment in reality. It tastes great in my head, but in reality it's useless. Luckily, this time I remembered the fact and instead of spending a bunch of money in MacDonalds, while remaining hungry, I decided to visit a local grill-fast food and have a proper meal, that filled me up for the rest of the day, while costing the same amount of money as I would spend for a ShitBurger. Also, instead of CocaCola (which I would surely get with a BigMac), I had a beer and thus my morning was complete. Actually, the whole day was great, because it started great.

This is what I decided to eat, instead of Big Mac...

[Image: x23490183408864383546.jpg]

Minced meat, bread, raw onions and kajmak - some kind of whipped cream cheese...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
14-03-2014, 06:40 AM
Mofo who thinks "bananas and apples" are food has no business going to Mickey D's.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
14-03-2014, 08:16 AM
Took the wife to get her nails done the other day, and after she wanted a big mac..... OK, so got her a big mac,small fries and a small coke.... for $7.95 Gasp

What a rip off, I go to a BBQ joint on Sundays that has a big sloppy burger w/all the toppings, a plate full of homemade fries and a can of coke for $5.99 (tax included), that will fill you up and then some.

Screw MacBarfs ! [Image: biker-smiley-emoticon-2.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
16-03-2014, 05:31 AM
I stopped eating McDonalds years ago. Haven't missed it in any way.

I guess some people are so used to living off that shit, they have a hard time imagining another way of eating.
16-03-2014, 05:32 AM
(09-03-2014 04:46 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I never feel bad about eating McDonald's.

Does that make me an awful human being?
YES.Laughat