I believe I've finally found the future Mrs. Erxomai

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2013, 02:05 PM
RE: I believe I've finally found the future Mrs. Erxomai
(07-04-2013 12:21 PM)kim Wrote:  Ooh, I hate to break this to you but ... she's got a nasty bunion there. You'll be looking at months, maybe years with the podiatrist. Hope your insurance can handle it.

No, no; no need to thank me... it's all about attention to detail. Drinking Beverage

It'd be worth it for dat flexibility.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2013, 06:05 AM
(07-04-2013 02:05 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 12:21 PM)kim Wrote:  Ooh, I hate to break this to you but ... she's got a nasty bunion there. You'll be looking at months, maybe years with the podiatrist. Hope your insurance can handle it.

No, no; no need to thank me... it's all about attention to detail. Drinking Beverage

It'd be worth it for dat flexibility.

I'm a little saddened that my Kimmies wasn't mindful of this fact.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-04-2013, 08:48 PM
I always thought Vera was the future Mrs. Erxomai?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
14-04-2013, 12:13 AM
DroolingDroolingDroolingDrooling

That antique radiator is soooo sexy.

I wonder if it still works?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post
14-04-2013, 02:52 AM
The flexibility is a definite plus...I'm with you there. But we don't really know the condition of the rack....its obscured by the sweater. Woman are like rocks....skip the flat ones. The face...we only see the profile....from the side it looks alright but head on...what if we have a tradegy? Lastly, what if she is a ding danged physcho-bitch?

Too many unknowns left uknown to know if this is the one or not.
14-04-2013, 04:03 AM
(14-04-2013 02:52 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The flexibility is a definite plus...I'm with you there. But we don't really know the condition of the rack....its obscured by the sweater. Woman are like rocks....skip the flat ones. The face...we only see the profile....from the side it looks alright but head on...what if we have a tradegy? Lastly, what if she is a ding danged physcho-bitch?

Hey!

... I like flat rocks, they are good to lay and sit on, flat rocks are great for that.

Large, gently sloped rocks can also be good to lay or sit on, depending on the angle...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
14-04-2013, 04:06 AM
(14-04-2013 04:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 02:52 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The flexibility is a definite plus...I'm with you there. But we don't really know the condition of the rack....its obscured by the sweater. Woman are like rocks....skip the flat ones. The face...we only see the profile....from the side it looks alright but head on...what if we have a tradegy? Lastly, what if she is a ding danged physcho-bitch?

Hey!

... I like flat rocks, they are good to lay and sit on, flat rocks are great for that.

Large, gently sloped rocks can also be good to lay or sit on, depending on the angle...

Do you prefer natural or artificially enhanced rocks?

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
14-04-2013, 04:15 AM
(14-04-2013 04:06 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 04:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hey!

Do you prefer natural or artificially enhanced rocks?

Dodgy

Natural rocks are good. I generally dislike those fake rocks, they just don't seem right, as if they are missing something, a natural flow or something which would add the final touches...

What's with the Dodgy? I just like different formations of rocks, based on their shapes and angles... Heywood started on the rocks, not me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
14-04-2013, 04:21 AM
(14-04-2013 04:15 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 04:06 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Do you prefer natural or artificially enhanced rocks?

Dodgy

Natural rocks are good. I generally dislike those fake rocks, they just don't seem right, as if they are missing something, a natural flow or something which would add the final touches...

What's with the Dodgy? I just like different formations of rocks, based on their shapes and angles... Heywood started on the rocks, not me.

You and DLJ error in conflating skipping rocks with sitting upon them.
14-04-2013, 04:24 AM
(14-04-2013 04:21 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 04:15 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Natural rocks are good. I generally dislike those fake rocks, they just don't seem right, as if they are missing something, a natural flow or something which would add the final touches...

You and DLJ error in conflating skipping rocks with sitting upon them.

Why would you skip on them when they are perfectly shaped for being lazy on?

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post