I believe the Bible teaches correct morals (mostly)...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2017, 07:34 PM
RE: I believe the Bible teaches correct morals (mostly)...
(29-09-2017 05:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-09-2017 04:02 PM)wendigo Wrote:  Yes well I guess early on in this thread I got jumped on by I think maybe 4-5 posters including BuckyBall and they just shat on me because they felt my original post was poorly worded which upon reflection it might well have been. No, nobody at all had mocked morals that's not what I'm saying.

Wrong again. Another presumptuous lie. I never said that.
What your OP said is false, and you presented no evidence that it is true.

Bucky i found your narrative:

[Image: Dead-horse.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2017, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2017 08:12 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(29-09-2017 07:34 PM)wendigo Wrote:  Bucky i found your narrative:

Aren't you special. Speaking of DEAD HORSES YOU brought up ... again :

Quote:Yes well I guess early on in this thread I got jumped on by I think maybe 4-5 posters including BuckyBall and they just shat on me because they felt my original post was poorly worded which upon reflection it might well have been. No, nobody at all had mocked morals that's not what I'm saying.

Of course it's ALL my fault.
YOU were the one who REPEATEDLY LIED about what I said.
Grow up.
What are you ? A 2 year old ?
You're a patronizing asshole who HAD to come here and preach at us how we *should* think about ... whatever.
Thank the fates I don't have to actually deal with anyone as ass-holish as you are IRL.
Shouldn't you be busy telling someone how they should be thinking ?
Get busy. The world needs your advice. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-09-2017, 01:17 AM
Wendigo.
I suggest you read the bible. It's author supposedly created everything. If so, it seems a must read.

So read it.

Then get back to us. Until you've read it, you cannot know it.

Good luck.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
30-09-2017, 02:08 AM
(30-09-2017 01:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Wendigo.
I suggest you read the bible. It's author supposedly created everything. If so, it seems a must read.

So read it.

Good luck.

Oh he'd much rather berate us than actually learn about the shit he talks about Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-09-2017, 02:45 AM
(30-09-2017 02:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(30-09-2017 01:17 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Wendigo.

So read it.

Good luck.

Oh he'd much rather berate us than actually learn about the shit he talks about Dodgy

Well, my aptly-named friend, I know the gist of the Bible. That's all I need to know since I'm not religious and I know the book was not written by a deity. Lemme guess about the parts I might be missing....hmmm... some good morals and a bunch of primitive shit that's not relevant to anyone in 2017 and that therefore gets left by the wayside by the Christians? How novel. Rolleyes
30-09-2017, 02:46 AM
(29-09-2017 06:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  While we are clarifying things....what does adieu mean on your planet?

Good question. Why are you still posting, then, if you think this thread is worn out?

(29-09-2017 06:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Because I'm a cringey forum dweller and I can't help myself! Sadcryface2

Aha ok well at least you're honest!
30-09-2017, 02:50 AM
(29-09-2017 07:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-09-2017 07:34 PM)wendigo Wrote:  Bucky i found your narrative:

Aren't you special. Speaking of DEAD HORSES YOU brought up ... again :

Quote:Yes well I guess early on in this thread I got jumped on by I think maybe 4-5 posters including BuckyBall and they just shat on me because they felt my original post was poorly worded which upon reflection it might well have been. No, nobody at all had mocked morals that's not what I'm saying.

Of course it's ALL my fault.
YOU were the one who REPEATEDLY LIED about what I said.
Grow up.
What are you ? A 2 year old ?
You're a patronizing asshole who HAD to come here and preach at us how we *should* think about ... whatever.
Thank the fates I don't have to actually deal with anyone as ass-holish as you are IRL.
Shouldn't you be busy telling someone how they should be thinking ?
Get busy. The world needs your advice. Weeping

Seek help.
30-09-2017, 03:14 AM
(29-09-2017 08:40 AM)wendigo Wrote:  So how does that refute my claim that the morals practiced by most Christians are good? You say they'd be shocked to read the nasty shit in the Bible and I agree. That's my point, the moral teachings they learn in mass and take with them are usually solid. It doesn't matter if they didn't need the book to get there...they got there.

Shifting the goalposts AGAIN.

You didn't initially say that "the morals practiced by most Christians are good". You actually said that the morals written in the Bible are good. You didn't specify for Christians per se, but implied for our society as a whole—presumably including atheists? Different thing altogether. It's difficult to refute your claims when you repeatedly misrepresent them in later comments.

And you've now shot yourself in the foot by saying that Christians don't need to read the Bible to observe an apparently innate moral lifestyle—after having claimed that their bible is where they learned their morals. You're a little confused eh?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
30-09-2017, 03:28 AM
(30-09-2017 02:50 AM)wendigo Wrote:  Seek help.

And as you said to Bucky earlier... "no offense but you're not really contributing to the discussion anymore".

Pot, meet kettle. Facepalm

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
30-09-2017, 04:09 AM
(30-09-2017 02:46 AM)wendigo Wrote:  
(29-09-2017 06:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  While we are clarifying things....what does adieu mean on your planet?

Good question. Why are you still posting, then, if you think this thread is worn out?

(29-09-2017 06:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Because I'm a cringey forum dweller and I can't help myself! Sadcryface2

Aha ok well at least you're honest!

Well, aren't you the clever one?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF