I believe the Bible teaches correct morals (mostly)...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2017, 07:34 AM
RE: I believe the Bible teaches correct morals (mostly)...
I missed the flame-out because (drumroll) TV! Yeah, we got TV back yesterday after the storm and binged watched. Blush

It was interesting to watch wendingo’s simultaneous escalation of aggressiveness and discombobulation of coherence.

[Image: Xa2Pq.jpg]

So much for that chew toy

[Image: 5820c0b4af787e16b298fbbc61fd0be8.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
02-10-2017, 07:47 AM
Missed it too... Ah well I'm sure there will be another of that type along soon enough Rolleyes

Get your own bleeding hymn book
02-10-2017, 07:52 AM
(01-10-2017 09:53 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Man, was that guy ever unhinged ! Shocking

Man, I tried three times to give him the benefit of the doubt and have a normal conversation. This is why we can't have nice things. Weeping
[+] 5 users Like RobbyPants's post
02-10-2017, 08:27 AM
(02-10-2017 07:52 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(01-10-2017 09:53 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Man, was that guy ever unhinged ! Shocking

Man, I tried three times to give him the benefit of the doubt and have a normal conversation. This is why we can't have nice things. Weeping

You are a better man than I Gungadin!

(Notice I stopped using your avatar Angel )

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
02-10-2017, 08:29 AM
I'm sure now he's a martyr as the One True Atheist, unlike us.

Let's take a moment of silence in remembrance. We should all strive to be a mouth-foaming, childish example of Dunning-Kruger.

All hail St Wendigo, patron saint of fuck you I'm right and you're all wrong you fake bastards stop saying I'm wrong la la la la I can't hear you.
[+] 10 users Like Clockwork's post
02-10-2017, 08:41 AM
(02-10-2017 08:29 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  We should all strive to be a mouth-foaming, childish example of Dunning-Kruger.

I don't understand how some people can become so angry in such an unfocussed manner.
Huh
02-10-2017, 08:48 AM
I've got this sinking suspicion we'll be seeing a bit more of Thinker now. Even though I can't pin down similar typing styles, I still just get this feeling...
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
02-10-2017, 08:50 AM

#sigh
02-10-2017, 11:44 AM
He's no fun. He fell right over.

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter
- Thomas Jefferson

Cheerful Charlie
02-10-2017, 11:58 AM
(02-10-2017 08:48 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I've got this sinking suspicion we'll be seeing a bit more of Thinker now. Even though I can't pin down similar typing styles, I still just get this feeling...

I agree...and he has his supporters too. So why not come back and try another method? I am sure the meltdown will be at least as epic as Wendingo's.

After a while you start to get your spidey senses tingling with these types...at least those with sense do. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post