I believe the Bible teaches correct morals (mostly)...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2017, 10:49 AM
RE: I believe the Bible teaches correct morals (mostly)...
(03-10-2017 09:11 PM)Dr H Wrote:  Once he started losing his cool, his arguments fell into a pattern similar to what I've seen with any number of apologists I've interacted with, when they started to get backed into a corner, but refused to give up a false premise.
That's why I think he's a closet theist, probably Christian.

Pretty much what I think too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2017, 02:33 PM
(04-10-2017 02:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  A fascinating case study.

I think you give him too much credit. We saw his like at Landover all the time.

Just another idiot who didn't read the book and doesn't know the subject.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
04-10-2017, 05:07 PM
(03-10-2017 09:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-10-2017 05:08 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  What the fuck is everybody drinking?

Green dragons. Oh, and green fairies. Green dragons and green fairies. What I'm doing will get DLJ the death penalty. Thumbsup

I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, Jerry. In context, I think just before you got here the Jungian troll who keeps reappearing under different guises with different tactics hit us with the smarmy ingratiation and wheedling tactic. Your initial enthusiasm about participating in this particular forum of misfits may have been misinterpreted in light of the timing, Jerry. That said, I trust Anjele's smell for the unctuous, Jerry. (yeah it's getting old for me too now)

That said, that said, I really don't give a shit as long as we can have a laugh, Jerry. Big Grin

Apology accepted! SmileSmileSmile Now let's all get back to solving that gosh-darn gun problem.

Anjele: I'm holding out hope we can get along; you are wrong about me. Failing that perhaps we could agree to stop needling each other so as to spare everyone else...?

Deesee23: I'm a lot of things, many not good, but I'm not a fucking liar. It was a casual accusation probably thrown without much thought or care, but wanted you to know it sucked balls. (I guess it offended me after all!)

04-10-2017, 05:10 PM
(04-10-2017 05:07 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(03-10-2017 09:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Green dragons. Oh, and green fairies. Green dragons and green fairies. What I'm doing will get DLJ the death penalty. Thumbsup

I'm not exactly sure what's going on here, Jerry. In context, I think just before you got here the Jungian troll who keeps reappearing under different guises with different tactics hit us with the smarmy ingratiation and wheedling tactic. Your initial enthusiasm about participating in this particular forum of misfits may have been misinterpreted in light of the timing, Jerry. That said, I trust Anjele's smell for the unctuous, Jerry. (yeah it's getting old for me too now)

That said, that said, I really don't give a shit as long as we can have a laugh, Jerry. Big Grin

Apology accepted! SmileSmileSmile

Where the fuck did I say I apologized? Fucking Jerry.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-10-2017, 05:19 PM
(04-10-2017 02:33 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(04-10-2017 02:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  A fascinating case study.

I think you give him too much credit. We saw his like at Landover all the time.

Just another idiot who didn't read the book and doesn't know the subject.

I gave him no credit.

Or to misquote Girly:
Where the fuck did I say I credited? Fuckin' Muffsy.

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
04-10-2017, 06:12 PM
"Lie? Me? Never. The truth is much more fun."
— Captain Hook, Hook

“It is impossible for someone to lie unless he thinks he knows the truth. Producing bullshit requires no such conviction.”
― Harry G. Frankfurt, On Bullshit

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post
05-10-2017, 07:13 AM
Wendigo would be proud to know his thread lived on without him. The dream of all trolls.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
05-10-2017, 08:19 AM
(05-10-2017 07:13 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Wendigo would be proud to know his thread lived on without him. The dream of all trolls.

All hail to Wendy who has departed this thread to join Peter Pan in never land Bowing Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post