I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2014, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 04:45 PM by TheThirdEye.)
I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.
What was the first thing to ever come into existence?.

Before atoms, molecules, and the universe itself .. what existed? and what made that exist? its an endless question of " what " because how can one thing or one person tell me it created every thing if it cant tell me what created it..

. For example if the theory of " God " was true then what would he/she or it tell you if you asked em what created them?.

or if the Big Bang is true, how can you sit here and say things just started popping up magically.. THERE HAS TO BE independent or dependent variables involed correct me if im wrong.. but it sounds wierd to me.

The point is the first thing to exists must have had always existed , if not what made it?.... and thats what i would love to know and why im asking this question to hear other thoughts on this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.
[Image: I_smell_trolls_I_have_a_few_questions-s4...15-535.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 19 users Like Crulax's post
09-01-2014, 03:24 PM
I don't think anyone really "knows" what came first. But then again, I'm no scientist. I'm curious as to what people will say though. Consider

Atir aissom atir imon
09-01-2014, 03:25 PM
(09-01-2014 03:24 PM)Crulax Wrote:  [Image: I_smell_trolls_I_have_a_few_questions-s4...15-535.jpg]

Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
09-01-2014, 03:29 PM
It is only an assumption that there is an actual beginning, things might have just always been here and the big bang may simply be some sort of phenomenon within the universe.

Then there is the multiple universe theories and if anybody can prove that then that begs the question who made them and why that will be answered with the usual "God mooches in mysterious ways" by the religious folk.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 6 users Like bemore's post
09-01-2014, 03:34 PM
[Image: emmastone-lips.gif]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 5 users Like WitchSabrina's post
09-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Nothing has never existed. There is no such thing as nothing.

Matter/energy cannot be created or destroyed. It has always existed. It will always exist.

Prior to the Big Bang (if we can speak of such a thing, considering that the Big Bang also marks the beginning of time), mass-energy still existed. It just was not in its present form. How did this mass-energy exist? I don't know. The answer to that is beyond my intelligence, to be honest. But based on the Big Bang, we can work backward from the present and recognize that it was incredibly hot and incredibly dense. And then the expansion began...

Before that? Don't know. Can't describe it. But no scientific theory even challenges the basic truth that mass-energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Therefore, mass-energy has always existed, even "before" the Big Bang.
[+] 4 users Like TwoCultSurvivor's post
I like the one that says our universe is just a molecule in some being. Either way, that being probably wouldn't know that we exist and they wouldn't be god either. Infinite regression seems to be the direction of this conversation.

[Image: banner580x90_zpse43f1abd.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Cobalt's post
instead of posting pictures and trying to be funny just answer me.. your smart enough to attach a photo in a thread so i bet you have the answer then.
09-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Aww common........ have a laugh.

There's no answer - because No One knows. Not you, me or anyone.

Why?
There's no way to know.

it's all good.
I like the question. But a funny pic truly is the best response.

cheers
Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 7 users Like WitchSabrina's post