I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.
(10-01-2014 04:15 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 03:21 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  What was the first thing to ever come into existence?.

Your mums cunt.

It'll stretch a mile before it tears an inch.

-- Max

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I am not afraid to go out of it that way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2014, 04:21 PM
(10-01-2014 04:12 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 03:50 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  So why did you made a thread asking a question that can't be answered ( in your opinion) ?

To have a discussion/debate on other peoples opinions and beliefs on the subject.

What's the point of having a debate if your mind is so firmly set?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
10-01-2014, 04:45 PM
sometimes.............it's just a boy and his chicken eh?

[Image: 5727870981_e61e3ba719_m_zpsd5cd5d60.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
10-01-2014, 06:20 PM
(10-01-2014 04:45 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  sometimes.............it's just a boy and his chicken eh?

[Image: 5727870981_e61e3ba719_m_zpsd5cd5d60.jpg]

Chickens make fantastic pets.
I had a tame pet chicken, it'd come inside and jump up on my lap while I was watching TV. Much to my mothers disgust. It liked to be petted.

Plus, I'd like to see a dog provide you with regular breakfast.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-01-2014, 07:20 PM
(10-01-2014 04:15 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 03:21 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  What was the first thing to ever come into existence?.

Your mums cunt.

Duh, and before that? Please don't say "monkey cunt" because the theist doesn't understand that dirt still exists despite Adam magically popping out of it. Lets also not mention their sky hero poofed the universe into existence in blink of an eye but needed a man's rib to make a woman. I guess dirt isn't good enough to make a woman.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-01-2014, 07:59 PM
(10-01-2014 10:12 AM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 09:21 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You lost your bet, retard. Time to toddle off to bed before your Mommy catches you jacking off on the internet.

How did I lose the bet no one has answered the question?

*I* answered the question. I said "ALIENS." That's an answer. It might not be a CORRECT answer, but you didn't demand that the answer be correct.

Quote: You look stupid trying to be cool on a forum you nerd. +3 cool points for you bro.

LOL says the git who shows up here with a bunch of loaded questions we have all seen ten bazillion times. Did you think you were being original, REALLY???

Quote: And for the people who tried to answer I respect the fact you can act like grown men and actually see what I'm trying to get at.

Unlike you, showing up acting like an insufferable n00b.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
10-01-2014, 08:02 PM
(10-01-2014 10:19 AM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 09:00 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Hmmmm....what is your aversion to the use of commas? "And for the third eye comment, you're stupid." "I'm not the first to ask it, idiot."

I'm not the grammar police, but I will tell you that when you are addressing an audience to which you would like maintain a shred of credibility related to your intelligence, then grammar, spelling and proper punctuation es muy importante.

Surely you do not want to create the apperance that you are idiotic, despite the idiotic question gauntlet you have thrown down. That's why people are jumping on you about it.

Generally, we forgive and overlook those typos and errors once we get to know you. Being that you are new here, first impressions do matter. Food for thought.

That's the thing I'm not here to impress you. Or anyone on this website. I understand most of you were bullied in high school and troll forums to make grammar corrections and try to tell a kid to go play as if you're not trying to be cool in front of random people.

Go ahead .. call the question stupid because it's impossible to answer it. It's a question answered by another question my friend it can't be answered.

[Image: unsuccessfulu-troll-is-unsuccessful.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
10-01-2014, 11:38 PM
(10-01-2014 03:39 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 02:50 PM)slydog Wrote:  Then what is the point in asking the question if you think you know the answer? What is your answer to the question you asked?

The bolded sentence is your opinion. Eventually someone might find the answer to the question. It wouldn't be someone's belief or opinion, but a conclusive answer that supports all the scientific research done on the subject. That is why "I don't know" is the answer at the moment. It isn't an opinion, but fact. You seem to be it mixing with "we will never know", which is an opinion.

Oh and here should be hear.

I never tried answering the question because you can't answer it.

Frusty
11-01-2014, 12:24 AM
I still want to know for what we are gambling.

11-01-2014, 01:41 AM
I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.
(11-01-2014 12:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I still want to know for what we are gambling.

Perhaps our sanity.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum