I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.
(10-01-2014 04:45 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  sometimes.............it's just a boy and his chicken eh?

[Image: 5727870981_e61e3ba719_m_zpsd5cd5d60.jpg]

What came first? The chicken or the egg?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2014, 02:27 AM
As was pointed out, you could have saved yourself 10 pages of ridicule and simply asked, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" In both cases, you're left with either a chicken who has always existed or a Prime Mover Chicken who set all other chickens into motion. Only my version comes without religious overtones.

I truly struggle to see the point of your "I win if no one can answer a question that can't be answered" thread. Why not ask a paradox instead? What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? No one can answer. I win.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
11-01-2014, 02:29 AM
"What was the first thing to ever come into existence?"

The question is totally irrelevant.
Even IF there were an answer, it would not answer any important question.
Among the questions that would still remain is : "why is there both existence and non-existence ALREADY in Reality (of necessity) before *things* can 'come into' existence, (no matter the order). They say there are no stupid questions. They were wrong.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
11-01-2014, 02:50 AM
(11-01-2014 02:27 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  As was pointed out, you could have saved yourself 10 pages of ridicule and simply asked, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" In both cases, you're left with either a chicken who has always existed or a Prime Mover Chicken who set all other chickens into motion. Only my version comes without religious overtones.

I truly struggle to see the point of your "I win if no one can answer a question that can't be answered" thread. Why not ask a paradox instead? What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? No one can answer. I win.

You do win. No one can answer you.
11-01-2014, 03:01 AM
(11-01-2014 02:50 AM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(11-01-2014 02:27 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  As was pointed out, you could have saved yourself 10 pages of ridicule and simply asked, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" In both cases, you're left with either a chicken who has always existed or a Prime Mover Chicken who set all other chickens into motion. Only my version comes without religious overtones.

[Image: rocky444.jpg] [Image: ace1.gif]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
11-01-2014, 03:45 AM
(11-01-2014 02:50 AM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  ...

Not true. I can answer with
Buddy... where, the fuck, have you been?

11-01-2014, 08:14 PM
(11-01-2014 03:01 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(11-01-2014 02:50 AM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  You do win. No one can answer you.

[Image: rocky444.jpg] [Image: ace1.gif]

[Image: Johnny%2BDepp%2BMad%2BHatter%2BDance%2B1.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
11-01-2014, 08:59 PM
The standard wager in any religious discussion is the blood of your first born, right?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
11-01-2014, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2014 09:10 PM by Chippy.)
(11-01-2014 02:50 AM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  

Do escalators really break down or do they just become stairs?

(In memoriam Mitch Hedberg)

PS:- It just occurred to me that this would be serious philosophy for Stevil as per his chocolate cake argument.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2014, 12:56 AM
(11-01-2014 03:45 AM)DLJ Wrote:  [quote='TheThirdEye' pid='464166' dateline='1389430241']

Buddy... where, the fuck, have you been?

Wherever the wind takes me.

[Image: thatssotrue_7525_1333767753.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post