I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.
An atom.
Therefore, the atomic boot rack.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
15-01-2014, 04:43 PM
There was a n00b, with a PC, floating in timeless time and spaceless space. He was the chosen one! Biding his time! Waiting ...
Waiting ....
Waiting ...
To one day be the ONLY one to tell the know it all atheists on TTA forums that they'll NEVER KNOW!

And all of the unbelievers bent their knees! HAIL THE MIGHTY TheThirdEye! For he is wise beyond time and charismatic beyond the Hasslehoff!

We are worms o'great one! Please tell us, your humble servants! How do you KNOW, we'll never KNOW!

All I own is yours! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
15-01-2014, 04:56 PM
It's not weird to believe in a deity who magically pops things into existence, but it's BS to believe that something else magically popped things into existence.

That doesn't work for me.

Maybe you need to question your own belief without punishing yourself or justifying him for bad things?
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
15-01-2014, 05:15 PM
(15-01-2014 04:56 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  It's not weird to believe in a deity who magically pops things into existence, but it's BS to believe that something else magically popped things into existence.

That doesn't work for me.

Maybe you need to question your own belief without punishing yourself or justifying him for bad things?

Personally I think it's equally as weird to believe that a deity did it. It immediately begs the question, who/what caused the deity to exist?

No special pleading though! If the answer is he/she/it always has then we're getting super silly! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member