I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.
(09-01-2014 05:37 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 05:35 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  We don't know yet ? Well how do you figure it out in the first place? you'll never know if there was a beginning or if everything is infinite. Just because your response is to give up and play doesn't make sense why are you on here then ?. Go kick rocks . The smart answer is We will never know .. And again it's the reason why I posted this . You cant answer the question.

So not having an answer what........annoys you?Blink

Yea it does kind of annoy me to think ether 1. We are to dumb as humans to understand it. Or 2. It's a question that can't be answerd. If I'm being selfish sorry but it does annoy me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2014, 05:49 PM
(09-01-2014 05:35 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 05:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No it isn't. AT ALL.
It's "you're saying" BTW.

The best answer is "we don't know yet".
No one gets to make up an answer just because their brain NEEDS (or prefers) an answer. There is no "before" spacetime. Get over it, and go out and play.

We don't know yet ? Well how do you figure it out in the first place? you'll never know if there was a beginning or if everything is infinite. Just because your response is to give up and play doesn't make sense why are you on here then ?. Go kick rocks . The smart answer is We will never know .. And again it's the reason why I posted this . You cant answer the question.

Nope. You should re-title your thread "No one here can give me an answer I WANT TO HEAR". What are you ? Like 12 ? No one said to give up looking. Just that SO FAR there is no good answer. You want us to LIE about that ? I see what this is about is YOUR NEEDS. YOUR psych NEEDS. Go find a shrink. Did they know about Relativity 200 years ago ? No. Because of a significant piece of missing information about the universe did they have less meaningful lives ? No. Now go out and play.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
09-01-2014, 05:55 PM
(09-01-2014 05:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Now go out and play.

You think he's allowed out? Consider

Big Grin

There is a bullshit magazine in Serbia that is called The third eye, deals in magic, the occult and conspiracy theories. Coincidence?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
09-01-2014, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 06:35 PM by TheThirdEye.)
(09-01-2014 05:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 05:35 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  We don't know yet ? Well how do you figure it out in the first place? you'll never know if there was a beginning or if everything is infinite. Just because your response is to give up and play doesn't make sense why are you on here then ?. Go kick rocks . The smart answer is We will never know .. And again it's the reason why I posted this . You cant answer the question.

Nope. You should re-title your thread "No one here can give me an answer I WANT TO HEAR". What are you ? Like 12 ? No one said to give up looking. Just that SO FAR there is no good answer. You want us to LIE about that ? I see what this is about is YOUR NEEDS. YOUR psych NEEDS. Go find a shrink. Did they know about Relativity 200 years ago ? No. Because of a significant piece of missing information about the universe did they have less meaningful lives ? No. Now go out and play.

You're stupid. I comment or write back to people that said that things just popped up outta no where or think a bearded Jewish man made it . Or the fact it's all been here forever .. I'm in no need of an answer I sleep great at night, I simply wanted to hear opinions and argue opinions if need be.

Never said my life is anymore meaningful then anyone else's ether? So I don't know where that came from

If no one commented then i would of proved my point that you can't answer the question , the fact people tried to answer the question is why I said something back. It's unprovable. Of course it's my question to everyone but I'm not the first to ask it idiot. I'm arguing the case that it can't be answerd.

And for third eye comment you're stupid. it's called the pineal gland. Stop reading the first thing you see on google and believing it.
09-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Gwynnies, obviously.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-01-2014, 06:28 PM
One view today is that space-time has always existed and that distortions in the fabric of space-time, [gravity], provided the energy that created matter. Stephen Hawking recently wrote that everything in the universe is the product of gravity. I am not smart enough to do the math that would either prove or disprove that assertion. Hell, I can't even understand the concept that gravity is NOT pulling me down to earth, rather space-time is pushing me down to the earth. But, Dr. Michio Kaku says that is what is happening and I don't have the ability to argue with him. The earth does not suck.

I also do not know what is the point of pointing out that there are still many questions [maybe a billion or so] that science cannot yet answer. One of my personal favorites is, "What is a black hole made of?"
09-01-2014, 06:45 PM
(09-01-2014 06:20 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  You're stupid....I would of proved my point....idiot...
can't be answerd...
you're stupid...
I bow in awe at your amazing skills in the art of debate Drinking Beverage
[+] 9 users Like Losty's post
09-01-2014, 06:54 PM
I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.
@OP: why are you asking us?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
09-01-2014, 08:38 PM
[Image: 284374f558f572ff33.jpg]

You were offering a million bucks for the answer, right? I take PayPal.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 7 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
09-01-2014, 08:44 PM
(09-01-2014 06:20 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 05:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nope. You should re-title your thread "No one here can give me an answer I WANT TO HEAR". What are you ? Like 12 ? No one said to give up looking. Just that SO FAR there is no good answer. You want us to LIE about that ? I see what this is about is YOUR NEEDS. YOUR psych NEEDS. Go find a shrink. Did they know about Relativity 200 years ago ? No. Because of a significant piece of missing information about the universe did they have less meaningful lives ? No. Now go out and play.

You're stupid. I comment or write back to people that said that things just popped up outta no where or think a bearded Jewish man made it . Or the fact it's all been here forever .. I'm in no need of an answer I sleep great at night, I simply wanted to hear opinions and argue opinions if need be.

Never said my life is anymore meaningful then anyone else's ether? So I don't know where that came from

If no one commented then i would of proved my point that you can't answer the question , the fact people tried to answer the question is why I said something back. It's unprovable. Of course it's my question to everyone but I'm not the first to ask it idiot. I'm arguing the case that it can't be answerd.

And for third eye comment you're stupid. it's called the pineal gland. Stop reading the first thing you see on google and believing it.

YOU didn't ask ONE QUESTION. You asked a couple of LOADED QUESTIONS, followed up with commentary, and then asked a couple more loaded questions. With more commentary, and more loaded questions.

YOU are the one who is being stupid here.

Hell, you can't even string six words together without a misspelling or some grammatical error. What are you, twelve fucking years old?

The only thing you are proving here is what a numbskull you are.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop