I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2014, 10:43 AM
RE: I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.
(10-01-2014 10:36 AM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Again that's my point if you can read. I'm trying to prove that the answer of this question will always be someone's beliefs.. There is no way to go back and time to tell what " the first thing to ever exist " was.. Doesn't mater if it's 3017 or 1970. No one will know.

Not that I don't want to here everyone's answers. It's the fact that your answers are opinions is why I can argue and question it.

The problem is, you don't know we will never know. To say otherwise is to make a claim to knowledge you almost certainly do not posses. Saying that we will never know is pretty much an unfalsifiable claim, so be careful throwing that one around; some of us can be pedantic little shits.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-01-2014, 11:00 AM
(10-01-2014 10:43 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 10:36 AM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Again that's my point if you can read. I'm trying to prove that the answer of this question will always be someone's beliefs.. There is no way to go back and time to tell what " the first thing to ever exist " was.. Doesn't mater if it's 3017 or 1970. No one will know.

Not that I don't want to here everyone's answers. It's the fact that your answers are opinions is why I can argue and question it.

The problem is, you don't know we will never know. To say otherwise is to make a claim to knowledge you almost certainly do not posses. Saying that we will never know is pretty much an unfalsifiable claim, so be careful throwing that one around; some of us can be pedantic little shits.

I hope we do find out I just don't think that it is possible. Let's say every thing existed forever how can you boil it down to one thing ? You couldn't. Just like if things did have a beginning how do you boil it down to one thing starting it all.The question of what and how will always be there that's why I said it can't be answered .

We can meet aliens we could meet god for all I care but I bet when you ask them " what is the first thing to exist " they won't know or will say it's been here forever like some of us believe now.
10-01-2014, 11:14 AM
(10-01-2014 11:00 AM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Let's say every thing existed forever how can you boil it down to one thing ?
Time Machines. Angel

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
10-01-2014, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 11:42 AM by TheThirdEye.)
(10-01-2014 11:14 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 11:00 AM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Let's say every thing existed forever how can you boil it down to one thing ?
Time Machines. Angel

Where did time mechanics come from? or let me guess it's been here forever hahaha
10-01-2014, 11:23 AM
(10-01-2014 11:16 AM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  Where did time mechanics come from? or let me guess it's been here forever hahaha

[Image: 5qldvpx.gif]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
10-01-2014, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 11:42 AM by TheThirdEye.)
Machine *
10-01-2014, 11:56 AM
(09-01-2014 06:20 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 05:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nope. You should re-title your thread "No one here can give me an answer I WANT TO HEAR". What are you ? Like 12 ? No one said to give up looking. Just that SO FAR there is no good answer. You want us to LIE about that ? I see what this is about is YOUR NEEDS. YOUR psych NEEDS. Go find a shrink. Did they know about Relativity 200 years ago ? No. Because of a significant piece of missing information about the universe did they have less meaningful lives ? No. Now go out and play.

You're stupid. I comment or write back to people that said that things just popped up outta no where or think a bearded Jewish man made it . Or the fact it's all been here forever .. I'm in no need of an answer I sleep great at night, I simply wanted to hear opinions and argue opinions if need be.

Never said my life is anymore meaningful then anyone else's ether? So I don't know where that came from

If no one commented then i would of proved my point that you can't answer the question , the fact people tried to answer the question is why I said something back. It's unprovable. Of course it's my question to everyone but I'm not the first to ask it idiot. I'm arguing the case that it can't be answerd.

And for third eye comment you're stupid. it's called the pineal gland. Stop reading the first thing you see on google and believing it.

Oh really. I go from the most intelligent answer to being stupid ?
I never said anyone's life was more meaningful. I suggested that having the answer to this inane question would in anyway change the quality of anyone's life.
It's "would HAVE", not "would of". Did you graduate form 6th Grade ?
1. The universe has been proven to be non-intuitive, so what seems logical to YOU, is totally irrelevant. You're projecting an OPINION. No one cares what your uneducated opinions are. You want to believe something, fine. No one has to accept your opinions, and you CERTAINLY have NOT demonstrated your point.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
10-01-2014, 12:11 PM
(09-01-2014 03:21 PM)TheThirdEye Wrote:  What was the first thing to ever come into existence?.

Yes, I can answer it.

What's the bet? How high d'ya wanna go? All in?

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
10-01-2014, 12:43 PM
I bet nobody on this website can answer this question.
(10-01-2014 09:00 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I'm not the grammar police, but I will tell you that when you are addressing an audience to which you would like maintain a shred of credibility related to your intelligence, then grammar, spelling and proper punctuation es muy importante.

son muy importantes

I'm here to help.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
10-01-2014, 02:19 PM
(10-01-2014 10:34 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 10:29 AM)slydog Wrote:  Maybe you should go to college, learn about the science, and help further the research so that we may know more about the origins of the universe, but after that, I guess just sticking a fairy tale in the gaps is much easier and less time consuming.
I don't recall OP ever saying that he's a theist. Consider

Oh, thought he did. Sorry.