I call for a revolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2016, 07:08 AM
I call for a revolution
Religion is getting us nowhere. We need to abolish all religion, and the quickest way to that is with a revolution.

The illuminati is supposed to be planning such a revolution, but no-one has heard anything of them for several centuries. They seem to be taking their time, which we do not have.

Which is why I have created a group of people who also believe that a revolution is the only answer, and we have called ourselves the intelligentsia. The intelligentsia is recruiting members.

LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!!!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2016, 07:15 AM
RE: I call for a revolution
(18-04-2016 07:08 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Religion is getting us nowhere. We need to abolish all religion, and the quickest way to that is with a revolution.

The illuminati is supposed to be planning such a revolution, but no-one has heard anything of them for several centuries. They seem to be taking their time, which we do not have.

Which is why I have created a group of people who also believe that a revolution is the only answer, and we have called ourselves the intelligentsia. The intelligentsia is recruiting members.

As an alleged member of alleged Illuminati, I can advise with some conviction that they have not yet decided on revolution as they are still deciding on what should be in the buffet :-)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Blessed_Cheesemaker's post
18-04-2016, 07:16 AM
(18-04-2016 07:15 AM)Blessed_Cheesemaker Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:08 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Religion is getting us nowhere. We need to abolish all religion, and the quickest way to that is with a revolution.

As an alleged member of alleged Illuminati, I can advise with some conviction that they have not yet decided on revolution as they are still deciding on what should be in the buffet :-)

I am also a member of the illuminati, but I suggest that the planned revolution happens ASAP
18-04-2016, 07:23 AM
Revolution is the only way!

Do we really want the future to be as it was in the past? There have been similar revolutions before, for the same purpose, and they were quite successful. If we have a revolution now, we can win. We WILL win.
18-04-2016, 07:25 AM

You're late, it's already been tried. Result was rise of another religion and mountain of corpses.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
18-04-2016, 07:26 AM
(18-04-2016 07:25 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  

You're late, it's already been tried. Result was rise of another religion and mountain of corpses.

This time we will be successful Smile
18-04-2016, 07:30 AM
(18-04-2016 07:26 AM)Kyx Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:25 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  You're late, it's already been tried. Result was rise of another religion and mountain of corpses.

This time we will be successful Smile

I highly doubt it.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
18-04-2016, 07:33 AM
(18-04-2016 07:16 AM)Kyx Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:15 AM)Blessed_Cheesemaker Wrote:  As an alleged member of alleged Illuminati, I can advise with some conviction that they have not yet decided on revolution as they are still deciding on what should be in the buffet :-)

I am also a member of the illuminati, but I suggest that the planned revolution happens ASAP

Excellent, so do you want the chicken drumsticks or ham sandwiches?
18-04-2016, 07:36 AM
(18-04-2016 07:33 AM)Blessed_Cheesemaker Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:16 AM)Kyx Wrote:  I am also a member of the illuminati, but I suggest that the planned revolution happens ASAP

Excellent, so do you want the chicken drumsticks or ham sandwiches?

chicken beats ham Smile
18-04-2016, 07:37 AM
(18-04-2016 07:30 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:26 AM)Kyx Wrote:  This time we will be successful Smile

I highly doubt it.

What part do you doubt?