I call for a revolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2016, 07:41 AM
RE: I call for a revolution
(18-04-2016 07:08 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Religion is getting us nowhere. We need to abolish all religion, and the quickest way to that is with a revolution.

The illuminati is supposed to be planning such a revolution, but no-one has heard anything of them for several centuries. They seem to be taking their time, which we do not have.

Which is why I have created a group of people who also believe that a revolution is the only answer, and we have called ourselves the intelligentsia. The intelligentsia is recruiting members.

LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!!!!!

Thing is, the 'Luminati went and started their own damn religion: http://principiadiscordia.com/

Big Grin Hail Eris. Hail Discordia.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2016, 07:45 AM
(18-04-2016 07:41 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:08 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Religion is getting us nowhere. We need to abolish all religion, and the quickest way to that is with a revolution.

The illuminati is supposed to be planning such a revolution, but no-one has heard anything of them for several centuries. They seem to be taking their time, which we do not have.

Which is why I have created a group of people who also believe that a revolution is the only answer, and we have called ourselves the intelligentsia. The intelligentsia is recruiting members.

LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!!!!!

Thing is, the 'Luminati went and started their own damn religion: http://principiadiscordia.com/

Big Grin Hail Eris. Hail Discordia.

Wanna join the intelligentsia? We will start the revolution ASAP.

BTW, I created the intelligentsia, and I am the leader.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-04-2016, 07:46 AM
I can't figure out if you guys are being sarcastic, or if you actually think a bunch of self proclaimed intellectuals who manage to initially stir up some shit would then follow through by doing anything but cower under their beds (or flee to another country) while the destabilized government and the 1% to 3% not likely sympathizing with them fight for control of the vacuum they created.

Do you actually know what a revolution is?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
18-04-2016, 07:48 AM
(18-04-2016 07:46 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I can't figure out if you guys are being sarcastic, or if you actually think a bunch of self proclaimed intellectuals who manage to initially stir up some shit would then follow through by doing anything but cower under their beds (or flee to another country) while the destabilized government and the 1% to 3% not likely sympathizing with them fight for control of the vacuum they created.

Yes. It is what we are planning Wink
18-04-2016, 07:49 AM
(18-04-2016 07:48 AM)Kyx Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:46 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I can't figure out if you guys are being sarcastic, or if you actually think a bunch of self proclaimed intellectuals who manage to initially stir up some shit would then follow through by doing anything but cower under their beds (or flee to another country) while the destabilized government and the 1% to 3% not likely sympathizing with them fight for control of the vacuum they created.

Yes. It is what we are planning Wink

Fair enough, see you on the other side of the battlefield Smile

'Murican Canadian
18-04-2016, 07:51 AM
(18-04-2016 07:49 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:48 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Yes. It is what we are planning Wink

Fair enough, see you on the other side of the battlefield Smile

If you have a better idea, I would love to hear it Wink
18-04-2016, 07:53 AM
(18-04-2016 07:37 AM)Kyx Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:30 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I highly doubt it.

What part do you doubt?

About whatever "we" you're speaking being capable of success in this endeavor.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
18-04-2016, 07:56 AM
(18-04-2016 07:51 AM)Kyx Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:49 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Fair enough, see you on the other side of the battlefield Smile

If you have a better idea, I would love to hear it Wink

If you're in a theocratic country and have a formidable army of secular intellectuals willing to die for their cause and well armed enough to make it worth doing so, then by all means start a revolution.

If you live in a country which is predominantly secular already and the biggest problems are corruption and greed, don't bullshit yourself into believing that any leaders you've got in your own ranks would be any different once the context of their lives changes. Just stick to protesting and taking selfies of yourself after you get pepper sprayed if it makes you feel better.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
18-04-2016, 07:56 AM
(18-04-2016 07:53 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:37 AM)Kyx Wrote:  What part do you doubt?

About whatever "we" you're speaking being capable of success in this endeavor.

You speak as if you have a better solution?
18-04-2016, 07:57 AM
(18-04-2016 07:56 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:51 AM)Kyx Wrote:  If you have a better idea, I would love to hear it Wink

If you're in a theocratic country and have a formidable army of secular intellectuals willing to die for their cause and well armed enough to make it worth doing so, then by all means start a revolution.

If you live in a country which is predominantly secular already and the biggest problems are corruption and greed, don't bullshit yourself into believing that any leaders you've got in your own ranks would be any different once the context of their lives changes. Just stick to protesting and taking selfies of yourself after you get pepper sprayed if it makes you feel better.

A revolution sounds much better than a simple protest