I call for a revolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2016, 08:07 AM
RE: I call for a revolution
(18-04-2016 08:05 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 07:56 AM)Kyx Wrote:  You speak as if you have a better solution?

I speak cause I know your "solution" is shit which is proven by history. Look on the French revolution and cult of the supreme being or more importantly Russian revolution and marxist-leninist religion springing from it. It's also worth to point out that both of said revolution didn't even managed to end earlier religions prevalent in countries where they took place.

I find your certainty of succeeding misplaced and idea itself dangerous.

But you have a 'better' solution, right?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2016, 08:09 AM
All we need to do is infiltrate the governments of Britain, America, and Russia. From there we can launch the attack.
18-04-2016, 08:09 AM
(18-04-2016 08:06 AM)Kyx Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:05 AM)yakherder Wrote:  There aren't enough armed, trained, and combat minded intellectuals in the world to feed the biggest revolution in history. It'd be like Syria. You might succeed in destabilizing the current government enough for them to temporarily lose control, then once shit hit the fan you'd be running for cover as the fighting started. Your part would indeed be quick. The mess that follows might not be.

Maybe this war will be nuclear?

And who has control of the nukes? On your end, depending on where you live, it would have to start with anything ranging from sticks and stones to small arms and improvised explosives. You don't get the military hardware, nukes included, until you defeat the government's forces in light infantry style guerrilla combat.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
18-04-2016, 08:10 AM
(18-04-2016 08:09 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:06 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Maybe this war will be nuclear?

And who has control of the nukes? On your end, depending on where you live, it would have to start with anything ranging from sticks and stones to small arms and improvised explosives. You don't get the military hardware, nukes included, until you defeat the government's forces in light infantry style guerrilla combat.

Hence the infiltration of the governments.
18-04-2016, 08:11 AM
(18-04-2016 08:07 AM)Kyx Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:05 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I speak cause I know your "solution" is shit which is proven by history. Look on the French revolution and cult of the supreme being or more importantly Russian revolution and marxist-leninist religion springing from it. It's also worth to point out that both of said revolution didn't even managed to end earlier religions prevalent in countries where they took place.

I find your certainty of succeeding misplaced and idea itself dangerous.

But you have a 'better' solution, right?

Yes, final Rolleyes

I'm not interested in offering other people my "solutions". They have mind of their own.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
18-04-2016, 08:13 AM
Meh, good luck. Again, I'll be on the other side destroying your revolution just for entertainment value Smile

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
(18-04-2016 08:11 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:07 AM)Kyx Wrote:  But you have a 'better' solution, right?

Yes, final Rolleyes

I'm not interested in offering other people my "solutions". They have mind of their own.

Then my plan is still the best:

1. Infiltrate the governments of Britain, Russia, and America
2. Threaten a nuclear war.
3. If our demands are not met, fire the nukes Smile
(18-04-2016 08:13 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Meh, good luck. Again, I'll be on the other side destroying your revolution just for entertainment value Smile

Then it is war Smile
18-04-2016, 08:17 AM
(18-04-2016 08:13 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Then my plan is still the best:

Best? Maybe in category of shit doomed to fail and cause untold suffering.

(18-04-2016 08:13 AM)Kyx Wrote:  1. Infiltrate the governments of Britain, Russia, and America
2. Threaten a nuclear war.
3. If our demands are not met, fire the nukes Smile

If you're joking then I find your sense of humor to be lacking. If you're not then seek help.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
18-04-2016, 08:18 AM
One of those times when I wish there was a "dislike" button.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post