I call for a revolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2016, 08:21 AM
RE: I call for a revolution
(18-04-2016 08:17 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:13 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Then my plan is still the best:

Best? Maybe in category of shit doomed to fail and cause untold suffering.

(18-04-2016 08:13 AM)Kyx Wrote:  1. Infiltrate the governments of Britain, Russia, and America
2. Threaten a nuclear war.
3. If our demands are not met, fire the nukes Smile

If you're joking then I find your sense of humor to be lacking. If you're not then seek help.

Suffering is temporary
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2016, 08:24 AM
(18-04-2016 08:21 AM)Kyx Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:17 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Best? Maybe in category of shit doomed to fail and cause untold suffering.

If you're joking then I find your sense of humor to be lacking. If you're not then seek help.

Suffering is temporary

But idiocy eternal.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
18-04-2016, 08:25 AM
(18-04-2016 08:24 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:21 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Suffering is temporary

But idiocy eternal.

Hence the revolution
18-04-2016, 08:27 AM
(18-04-2016 08:25 AM)Kyx Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:24 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  But idiocy eternal.

Hence the revolution

Hence the calling for revolution by uneducated and incapable of learning lessons that past should have taught them.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
18-04-2016, 08:29 AM
(18-04-2016 08:00 AM)Kyx Wrote:  A revolution is the quickest way. We need this to be as quick as possible, whatever the short-term cost.

Can you please address the following questions that presuppose any "revolution" would have a chance of succeeding:

• What population base are you going to draw your revolutionaries from, and do you have a projection for the numbers of people prepared to join?
• How do you intend to fund the revolution, and how are the funds distributed and by whom?
• Specifically what are your initial religious targets; individuals, churches, schools, priests, imams, rabbis, theologians; and how will you target them?
• Do you have a "battle plan" already drawn up for potential recruits to peruse?
• Have you approached the secular media TV networks and newspapers for pre-approval to publicise your revolution?
• What sort of formalised training are you planning on giving to recruits, and who'll provide it?
• How do you intend to effectively spread the revolution across international borders, or make it known in isolated religious communities such as those in South America?
• How will you cope with violent armed opposition from certain religions such as Islam, whose members are prepared to literally fight to the death?
• Are you and your revolutionaries prepared to suffer the inevitable loss of life and/or freedom in strongly religious-based countries such as Turkey or Pakistan or Morocco?
• Will this be a serious, well-organised effort/plan on your part, or are you just floating this as an idea in order to gauge any response as to its potential success?

—Thanks.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
18-04-2016, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2016 08:47 AM by Kyx.)
(18-04-2016 08:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:25 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Hence the revolution

Hence the calling for revolution by uneducated and incapable of learning lessons that past should have taught them.

(18-04-2016 08:29 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:00 AM)Kyx Wrote:  A revolution is the quickest way. We need this to be as quick as possible, whatever the short-term cost.

Can you please address the following questions that presuppose any "revolution" would have a chance of succeeding:

• What population base are you going to draw your revolutionaries from, and do you have a projection for the numbers of people prepared to join?
• How do you intend to fund the revolution, and how are the funds distributed and by whom?
• Specifically what are your initial religious targets; individuals, churches, schools, priests, imams, rabbis, theologians; and how will you target them?
• Do you have a "battle plan" already drawn up for potential recruits to peruse?
• Have you approached the secular media TV networks and newspapers for pre-approval to publicise your revolution?
• What sort of formalised training are you planning on giving to recruits, and who'll provide it?
• How do you intend to effectively spread the revolution across international borders, or make it known in isolated religious communities such as those in South America?
• How will you cope with violent armed opposition from certain religions such as Islam, whose members are prepared to literally fight to the death?
• Are you and your revolutionaries prepared to suffer the inevitable loss of life and/or freedom in strongly religious-based countries such as Turkey or Pakistan or Morocco?
• Will this be a serious, well-organised effort/plan on your part, or are you just floating this as an idea in order to gauge any response as to its potential success?

—Thanks.

We are just starting Smile

We are going to do this research Smile
18-04-2016, 08:55 AM
(18-04-2016 07:46 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I can't figure out if you guys are being sarcastic, or if you actually think a bunch of self proclaimed intellectuals who manage to initially stir up some shit would then follow through by doing anything but cower under their beds (or flee to another country) while the destabilized government and the 1% to 3% not likely sympathizing with them fight for control of the vacuum they created.

Do you actually know what a revolution is?

Devolution!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
18-04-2016, 09:00 AM
Slacktivism is fun. Drinking Beverage

18-04-2016, 09:06 AM
(18-04-2016 08:13 AM)Kyx Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:11 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Yes, final Rolleyes

I'm not interested in offering other people my "solutions". They have mind of their own.

Then my plan is still the best:

1. Infiltrate the governments of Britain, Russia, and America
2. Threaten a nuclear war.
3. If our demands are not met, fire the nukes Smile

Haven't you heard? Nukes are a hoax.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
18-04-2016, 09:12 AM
(18-04-2016 09:06 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:13 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Then my plan is still the best: