I call for a revolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: I call for a revolution
Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-04-2016, 09:48 AM

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
18-04-2016, 09:52 AM
(18-04-2016 09:06 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:13 AM)Kyx Wrote:  Then my plan is still the best:

1. Infiltrate the governments of Britain, Russia, and America
2. Threaten a nuclear war.
3. If our demands are not met, fire the nukes Smile

Haven't you heard? Nukes are a hoax.
Is there something that isn't a hoax?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
18-04-2016, 09:55 AM
(18-04-2016 09:52 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 09:06 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Haven't you heard? Nukes are a hoax.
Is there something that isn't a hoax?

I'm pretty sure hats exist.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
18-04-2016, 10:01 AM
(18-04-2016 08:35 AM)Kyx Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 08:29 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Can you please address the following questions that presuppose any "revolution" would have a chance of succeeding:

• What population base are you going to draw your revolutionaries from, and do you have a projection for the numbers of people prepared to join?
• How do you intend to fund the revolution, and how are the funds distributed and by whom?
• Specifically what are your initial religious targets; individuals, churches, schools, priests, imams, rabbis, theologians; and how will you target them?
• Do you have a "battle plan" already drawn up for potential recruits to peruse?
• Have you approached the secular media TV networks and newspapers for pre-approval to publicise your revolution?
• What sort of formalised training are you planning on giving to recruits, and who'll provide it?
• How do you intend to effectively spread the revolution across international borders, or make it known in isolated religious communities such as those in South America?
• How will you cope with violent armed opposition from certain religions such as Islam, whose members are prepared to literally fight to the death?
• Are you and your revolutionaries prepared to suffer the inevitable loss of life and/or freedom in strongly religious-based countries such as Turkey or Pakistan or Morocco?
• Will this be a serious, well-organised effort/plan on your part, or are you just floating this as an idea in order to gauge any response as to its potential success?

We are just starting... We are going to do this research...

So does this mean that you have absolutely no idea as to how your "revolution" is going to work, or even if it can? As you've ignored my detailed questions, I can only assume that your entire proposal is nothing more than a pipe dream at this stage? And who precisely is or are the "we" you keep talking about? You and your pet guinea pig?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
18-04-2016, 10:05 AM
(18-04-2016 09:55 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm pretty sure hats exist.

Um... are you sure? I don't recall them being mentioned in the Bible.

18-04-2016, 10:06 AM
(18-04-2016 09:55 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 09:52 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Is there something that isn't a hoax?

I'm pretty sure hats exist.
You sure? Or if they aren't hoax then probably they are Jewish invention which helped them dominate the world.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
18-04-2016, 10:18 AM
(18-04-2016 10:06 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 09:55 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I'm pretty sure hats exist.
You sure? Or if they aren't hoax then probably they are Jewish invention which helped them dominate the world.

Because I'm wearing one right now. And nothing else. I can't prove it, though, so I suppose that's just anecdotal evidence.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
18-04-2016, 10:20 AM
[Image: silk%20coat.jpg]

Expensive fur hats (shtreimel) worn
on the Sabbath by Chasidic Jews

Big Grin

18-04-2016, 10:21 AM
(18-04-2016 10:18 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-04-2016 10:06 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  You sure? Or if they aren't hoax then probably they are Jewish invention which helped them dominate the world.

Because I'm wearing one right now. And nothing else. I can't prove it, though, so I suppose that's just anecdotal evidence.

So it is as I have suspected - everything is a hoax.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post