I call for more repping powers for regular members

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2013, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 01:34 PM by Hughsie.)
RE: I call for more repping powers for regular members
OK Chas and Egor.

Please can we at least have a few days to last the dust settle from the last punch up before we start a new one? Not only for the sake of my blood pressure but for the sake of the newbies. Having two punch ups running almost concurrently could be very confusing for them. Let them get their head round the first fight and then have a second one. You're both jumping the gun here. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2013, 12:15 PM
(01-01-2013 09:03 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Egor, I can promise you, as long as I have a say-so, theists will never be arbitrarily banned.

Totally agree with this sentiment but I really can't help making this comment: if we start arbitrarily banning theists there's the slightest chance you will no longer have a say-so. Big Grin

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
01-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Egor, stick around.

Chas was always "at the helm" as he was a part of the body that Stark listened to.

Things are changing... yes... but, change is necessary. The team wants to grow the forum; not kill it. So, we're trying our best to keep this place the same place that everyone knows and loves but instituting regulations that can prevent as many fiascos as possible.

Basically, you keep doing what you've been doing for a year... you're not getting banned... you provoke, but you're also sincere and not maliciously insane.

Sometimes... you're a little malicious... but, you know... win some, lose some Big Grin

[Image: vjp09.gif]
01-01-2013, 12:18 PM
(01-01-2013 12:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  OK Chas and Egor.

Please can we at least have a few days to last the dust settle from the last punch up before we start a new one? Not only for the sake of my blood pressure but for the sake of the newbies. Having two punch ups running almost concurrently could be very confusing for them. Let them get their head round the first fight and then have a second one. You're both jumping the gun here.
Jesus, Hughsie! How old are you? First a bad lung and now this blood pressure thing. Get off the fast lane for a while or you'll kill yourself Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
01-01-2013, 12:18 PM
(01-01-2013 12:15 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 09:03 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Egor, I can promise you, as long as I have a say-so, theists will never be arbitrarily banned.

Totally agree with this sentiment but I really can't help making this comment: if we start arbitrarily banning theists there's the slightest chance you will no longer have a say-so. Big Grin
Good point Consider

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
01-01-2013, 12:21 PM
(01-01-2013 12:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  OK Chas and Egor.

Please can we at least have a few days to last the dust settle from the last punch up before we start a new one? Not only for the sake of my blood pressure but for the sake of the newbies. Having two punch ups running almost concurrently could be very confusing for them. Let them get their head round the first fight and then have a second one. You're both jumping the gun here.

Geez, Hughsie, I don't think I threw any punches at all. Just sayin'.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2013, 12:22 PM
(01-01-2013 12:18 PM)Vera Wrote:  Jesus, Hughsie! How old are you? First a bad lung and now this blood pressure thing. Get off the fast lane for a while or you'll kill yourself Drinking Beverage

Haha, I'm 20. Big Grin

Not to worry, I was only talking metaphorically about my blood pressure and the lung is something that younger people are more at risk of. I'm not about to drop dead just yet.

Best
Worst
01-01-2013, 12:25 PM
(01-01-2013 12:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm not about to drop dead just yet.
Good. We can't have this now, can we? There'll be way too many broken hearts, eh? Cool

01-01-2013, 12:28 PM
(01-01-2013 12:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  Good. We can't have this now, can we? There'll be way too many broken hearts, eh? Cool

I know, I'd feel terrible if I selfishly died and cause half the women in England to commit mass suicide. Wink

Best
Worst
01-01-2013, 12:33 PM
(01-01-2013 12:28 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I know, I'd feel terrible if I selfishly died and cause half the women in England to commit mass suicide. Wink
There won't be enough Samaritans to keep them away...
[Image: IMG_5270.jpg]