"I called it first, and you are an idiot."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: "I called it first, and you are an idiot."
(07-03-2013 07:53 PM)sandman Wrote:  Common diseases are already killing people. Some strains of bacteria are resistant to everything we have and according to a recent article in Scientific American there are no new antibiotics coming to address these for 10 years. We will be back to traditional techniques of draining abscesses and isolation/quarantine.
Yup. God must be a bacteria

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fending...link=kiosk

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2013, 09:35 PM
(07-03-2013 09:32 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 09:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Civil war ensues in Venezuela after death of Chavez

Single cell organisms are found on Mars

One of those is elected Pope

Sure, I'd vote for it.
You are a Cardinal afterall Bowing

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
08-03-2013, 10:00 AM
(07-03-2013 09:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 09:32 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Sure, I'd vote for it.
You are a Cardinal afterall Bowing

And here I was worried I would need to point it out. You make us proud. Have a cookie.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
08-03-2013, 09:59 PM
1. Fenniken for Pokemon 6 Gen will be Fire/Psychic
2. It won't have only 6 Gen pokemon for that region. [Like in Diamond, and Black and White...]
3. You can catch eevee in the wild like in Black 2/ White 2.

I had previously called [not on this topic] That Egor would be coming back about 2 times. I say rally up the soda's cuz this bitch just hit a target.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 3 users Like Question's post
08-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Consider

Prediction:
It will be ascertained that Dark Matter (the nonluminous material that is postulated to exist in space) is matter that exists in the same 3 dimensions of space that we do but exists in different time dimensions (i.e. faster or slower time-rates) than we do.

These are only visible to us when the 'nows' of each universe coincides, which is why it appears to us that matter can blink in and out of existence.

Conspiracy-wise:
It will transpire that Allah had been telling us this all along as would have been obvious to anyone who could read the original version of Sura nnn.

The information had been withheld from the rest of us for our own good.

Huh

09-03-2013, 12:16 PM
When I was arguing with a non-believer on YouTube a couple of years ago (back then I was still a Christian), he told me that in a few years, I'll be able to see why my beliefs are superstitious bullshit. I told him to keep on dreaming.

Well, fuck me, here I am. Drinking Beverage
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
09-03-2013, 02:17 PM
Iran has a nuke and wants to bomb people just for the fuck of it.

Syrian president is attacking his own people and we must send troops to help these people.

The Tuareg people of North Africa are synonymous with alqaeda and we must send forces to stop terrorism.

The Venezuelan government is killing and beating "spontaneous" protest movements and we must help these people militarily.
13-03-2013, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2013 10:08 AM by Vosur.)
My prediction: Discussing with this newcomer will turn out be a complete and utter waste of time within the next seven days and even though the people who engaged with him in that thread already know that, they will start another cycle of mental masturbation that will end up as a derailed train wreck where people insult each other.
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
13-03-2013, 10:11 AM
(13-03-2013 10:05 AM)Vosur Wrote:  My prediction: Discussing with this newcomer will turn out be a complete and utter waste of time within the next seven days and even though the people who engaged with him in that thread already know that, they will start another cycle of mental masturbation that will end up as a derailed train wreck where people insult each other.
Captain Obvious. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
13-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Why do these people... ? Huh Too much WTF today...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post