I called someone "You are worse than god"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2014, 08:21 AM
RE: I called someone "You are worse than god"
It's kind of impossible to be worse than God. It's sort of like saying "You are a hundred times worse than Hitler". In a way, it is mean, and it doesn't make sense, though probably not in the way the person meant.

Personally, to me, it just seems like a bad phrase to use, because most people won't get it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2014, 08:35 AM
(16-07-2014 01:17 AM)Lalida Wrote:  What do you think ?

As other's said, it's hard to say without the surrounding context.

That being said, people will take religious arguments very seriously on Facebook. This goes doubly so if you actually insult their God. There are people out there who would be 100% fine with you being executed for your statement, so, it's pretty expected to get defriended for saying things like that. People get mad on Facebook easily.

This is why I never bring up religion or politics on my own wall. Facebook stops being fun when I do that.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
16-07-2014, 09:08 AM
(16-07-2014 08:35 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  This is why I never bring up religion or politics on my own wall. Facebook stops being fun when I do that.

This my friend is true. One of my friends posted a religious evolution meme. It was discrediting evolution. The problem was it was a misrepresentation of evolution and so I chimed in. I mentioned what the theory says and that the picture does not do it justice.

We had a back and forth about the word theory because he made the mistake of not knowing the scientific context of the word.

You can't convince people who think they're right that they're not when it comes to religion.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
[+] 3 users Like BlackMason's post
16-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Hmm... worse than god... is that possible? Consider

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
16-07-2014, 11:27 AM
(16-07-2014 02:04 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  What was the context of the post?

There was a girl post on Facebook page asking for help about her stuff. And this guy suggest she should ask google instead of posting here! But The way he say it is rude and look down on her , called her retard and telling her to use some brains.. So I couldnt help myself and tell him that,
This is how she use her breains and every single person are smart in differnt way .. etc .. and the comments goes on and on until I said "I can't belive a person like you even exist! You are worse than god!"

I just couldnt find a word to describe how worse he behavior was. As I knew people who belive in god will get offensive with what I said and none belibers will know what I mean. So I just say it anyway.

And then he said, "Worse than god? that doesn't make sense. Youre calling me rude but you being rude to me youreself. All I ever did was just trying to help".

And I said, "It doesnt make sense because youre fool. And this is a lesson to taught you that, when you can be rude to others why can't others do the same to you?".

And the last thing he said is, "This is boring I felt like having an argument with a child".

-He didnt even give her a spectific advice, He called her retard and think she is stupid for some reason. When all she did is just posting seeking about her sofa. Is it normal to people on facebook that they can post whtever they like. But its not nice to her when he posts bad things thing back to her. She have already has enough problem.

-He try to make himself look good by saying he just help, when the actual thing he did is to use this post to just throwing and cursing others.

-I know maybe is none of my business but I just couldn't help myself watching him saying the that to her on her post..

-One guy on my friend list also post on there and he unfriend me after that , I ask why? , He told me " Because you called someone worse than god, I think that quite mean." (I laugh Big Grin).

**(Sorry if my English is confused, I'm still practicing)**

Angel oi
[+] 1 user Likes Lalida's post
16-07-2014, 11:39 AM
(16-07-2014 05:21 AM)One Above All Wrote:  Would you mind if I used that phrase? Big Grin

I don't mind hehe , I think its funny. But be careful , I know words some time dangerous in many ways Big Grin

Angel oi
16-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Well you should specify which god if you are going to say such things. A Jesus or a Yahweh are very bad gods who are "as evil as sin". A Krsna is a good god though and is associated with Hinduism a very peaceful religion.

If you think a person is acting like a total dick then you can call them an Allah. This should be saved for criminals though.

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Slave's post
16-07-2014, 12:53 PM
(16-07-2014 05:37 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(16-07-2014 01:17 AM)Lalida Wrote:  ...
He told me I was being mean.

What do you think ?

I think you are mean, cruel and heartless.

Angel

NoLaughat

Angel oi
16-07-2014, 01:09 PM
If god existed, I don't think anyone could be worse than god!

Everyday is judgement day. Use your judgement, use reason.
[+] 1 user Likes Freethought's post