I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-01-2015, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 09:04 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: I can do it
(04-01-2015 08:09 AM)Gordon Wrote:  It's not a word game, it's called philosophy. You can only state what you believe based on what you think is true. Is that a word game? Because to me it just seems to make sense.

Over the last two days, I've had revelations.

Holy Jebus Fucking Christ Almighty. Now "philosophy" is what *makes sense* to Eddy.
And Eddy. He's had *revelations* the last two days. Oh noes. We've never heard this one before. Weeping

And Eddy. He's not not fucking nuts. And he's not a god damn narcissist with a labile emotional stability problem. Fucking asshole is FIFTY fucking years old.

What is this ? The nut house ? Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2015, 09:23 AM
(04-01-2015 08:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 08:09 AM)Gordon Wrote:  It's not a word game, it's called philosophy. You can only state what you believe based on what you think is true. Is that a word game? Because to me it just seems to make sense.

Over the last two days, I've had revelations.

Holy Jebus Fucking Christ Almighty. Now "philosophy" is what *makes sense* to Eddy.
And Eddy. He's had *revelations* the last two days. Oh noes. We've never heard this one before. Weeping

And Eddy. He's not not fucking nuts. And he's not a god damn narcissist with a labile emotional stability problem. Fucking asshole is FIFTY fucking years old.

Whatever you say, BB. Sorry you don't have the potential for growth. And you don't, apparently. You sound exactly the same as you did 2 years ago. 0 growth in that time.

But, whatever you say, I now consider Stark Raving to have said. He said you speak for the forum. Fuck, you're probably a sock puppet of his. Who cares? Ban me, bitch, or STFU.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2015, 09:52 AM
(04-01-2015 09:23 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 08:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Holy Jebus Fucking Christ Almighty. Now "philosophy" is what *makes sense* to Eddy.

Whatever you say, BB. Sorry you don't have the potential for growth. And you don't, apparently. You sound exactly the same as you did 2 years ago. 0 growth in that time.

But, whatever you say, I now consider Stark Raving to have said. He said you speak for the forum. Fuck, you're probably a sock puppet of his. Who cares? Ban me, bitch, or STFU.

You tell yourself whatever you need to hun.
You religious nuts are very practiced in that area.
That's not what he said, you god damn lying SOB, and YOU KNOW IT. You're exaggerating, (and jealous). No one's going to ban you Eddy. We'll just wait, and soon you'll have yet another tantrum, and you'll ban yourself, just like last time.
You're such a good example to the entire world of what it means to be a follower of Jebus, we'd rather just have you continue your little song and dance routine, and show the world why they would never in a million years want to have anything to do with your Green Dick Beligion.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-01-2015, 09:58 AM
(04-01-2015 08:09 AM)Gordon Wrote:  And over the last few days, I have lost my religion as a result of this. Maybe that's what I came back here for, was to lose my religion.

Again?!?! [Image: bored-expression-smiley-emoticon.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
04-01-2015, 02:12 PM
(04-01-2015 09:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 09:23 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Whatever you say, BB. Sorry you don't have the potential for growth. And you don't, apparently. You sound exactly the same as you did 2 years ago. 0 growth in that time.

You tell yourself whatever you need to hun.
You religious nuts are very practiced in that area.
That's not what he said, you god damn lying SOB, and YOU KNOW IT. You're exaggerating, (and jealous). No one's going to ban you Eddy. We'll just wait, and soon you'll have yet another tantrum, and you'll ban yourself, just like last time.
You're such a good example to the entire world of what it means to be a follower of Jebus, we'd rather just have you continue your little song and dance routine, and show the world why they would never in a million years want to have anything to do with your Green Dick Beligion.

He said you speak for the forum better than anyone else. I would have thought someone with your lofty esteem wouldn't constantly hound me, follow me, nip at my heels no matter what I post or who I talk to. You're small and sad,but you constantly pester me in here. I can't even be part of this forum because you're constantly hounding me. And then Stark Raving butts in and says you speak for us all. You are the forum. You speak for the forum. So, what am I supposed to think?

When you respect the captain of a ship only for him to turn around and say, "I...I'm not really sure where land is; maybe we should ask the cook?" It tends to make one...well, start their own forum--which is growing, by the way.

And Vosur is no longer the GM of the atheist category. In case any of the one's snickering behind my back were wondering.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2015, 02:20 PM
(04-01-2015 02:12 PM)Gordon Wrote:  And Vosur is no longer the GM of the atheist category. In case any of the one's snickering behind my back were wondering.

No snickering that I'm aware of, also it's doubtful anyone here is surprised either.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-01-2015, 02:43 PM
I hadn't even thought of snickering, now I must. I am compelled to do so.

[Image: Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
04-01-2015, 02:48 PM
(04-01-2015 02:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I hadn't even thought of snickering, now I must. I am compelled to do so.

It's not as though we go around snickering behind his back anyway.

Tongue

We call him out on his batshit crap all the time.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-01-2015, 03:11 PM
(04-01-2015 12:49 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 12:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I am most disappoint.

You're a foreigner aren't you? You ride a bicycle. You don't date. You're a closet homosexual, you hate God, and you tell people how you want their wives to die in auto accidents. And you're telling me how I have a wasted life?

He's a "closet" homosexual?

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

...and I ride a bike too -- everywhere I go. It's a lot cheaper than a car, and it helps keep me healthy. Nothing wrong with that.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
04-01-2015, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 03:21 PM by Free Thought.)
(04-01-2015 02:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 02:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I hadn't even thought of snickering, now I must. I am compelled to do so.

It's not as though we go around snickering behind his back anyway.

Tongue

We call him out on his batshit crap all the time.

Indeed. We snicker to his face.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post