I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-01-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: I can do it
(04-01-2015 12:49 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 12:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I am most disappoint.

You're a closet homosexual,

That's one open closet. Dodgy

And you, Gordon, are slow on the upstake. For as long as you have been here you suggest that Muffs should get a girlfriend and make babies.

Are you high?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2015, 03:29 PM
How to be egor.
Step1. Make many narcissistic threads.
Step2. There is no step2. Step 1 is how to egor.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
04-01-2015, 03:37 PM
(04-01-2015 03:29 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  How to be egor.
Step1. Make many narcissistic threads.
Step2. There is no step2. Step 1 is how to egor.

Yup. The lyrics in this stanza of the song describe Egor:

Well I dreamed there was an island
That rose up from the sea.
And everybody on the island
Was somebody from TV.
And there was a beautiful view
But nobody could see.
Cause everybody on the island
Was saying: Look at me! Look at me!
Look at me! Look at me!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
04-01-2015, 05:34 PM
(04-01-2015 09:23 AM)Gordon Wrote:  You sound exactly the same as you did 2 years ago. 0 growth in that time.

How did your hands not explode from hypocrisy while typing that?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-01-2015, 05:47 PM
(04-01-2015 05:34 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 09:23 AM)Gordon Wrote:  You sound exactly the same as you did 2 years ago. 0 growth in that time.

How did your hands not explode from hypocrisy while typing that?

He has typed so much hypocrisy over the years that he's immune. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-01-2015, 06:03 PM
(04-01-2015 07:28 AM)Gordon Wrote:  No, I don't think we are only meant to reproduce. But if there's no God, then there's only biology, and biologically speaking, that's what we do.

Reproducing is the basic purpose of every living organism. You are born, you survive long enough to reproduce and then you die.

Bees, dogs, cats, elephants, lions, any animal obeys that instinct. However we humans, being able to think outside of basic instincts that rule over the animal kingdom, we can choose to go beyond it and follow other goals besides it. Write a book, poetry, compose music, invent, discover, and so on. We can even choose to defy that and not have any children at all.

Even if having kids can be a nice thing for many reasons, in my opinion, it's not the only good thing you can do in life.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
04-01-2015, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 06:25 PM by Peebothuhul.)

Repolying 'cause it's just such an awesome vid etc. Big Grin

Much cheers to all.
04-01-2015, 06:23 PM
(04-01-2015 06:03 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Reproducing is the basic purpose of every living organism. You are born, you survive long enough to reproduce and then you die.

Bees, dogs, cats, elephants, lions, any animal obeys that instinct. However we humans, being able to think outside of basic instincts that rule over the animal kingdom, we can choose to go beyond it and follow other goals besides it. Write a book, poetry, compose music, invent, discover, and so on. We can even choose to defy that and not have any children at all.

Even if having kids can be a nice thing for many reasons, in my opinion, it's not the only good thing you can do in life.

Man, I agree with you completely--but that's not an atheistic point of view. That's a theistic point of view with athiest icing on top. [Image: exactly.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2015, 06:29 PM
(04-01-2015 06:23 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 06:03 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Reproducing is the basic purpose of every living organism. You are born, you survive long enough to reproduce and then you die.

Man, I agree with you completely--but that's not an atheistic point of view. That's a theistic point of view with athiest icing on top. [Image: exactly.gif]

You are very disturbed Gordon.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-01-2015, 06:31 PM
(04-01-2015 06:23 PM)Gordon Wrote:  

Nope. You really have no fucking idea what atheism is, nor naturalism, nor skepticism, nor critical thinking.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post