I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-01-2015, 12:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 07:21 PM by Vosur.)
RE: I can do it
Hey House,

I've been in forums for over 20 years. It started with newsgourps (alt.atheism, alt.christianity), then MSN groups, then Amazon groups, then various online forums, then here, then Facebook, I think it's time to start my own place and stick with it. I think I've learned enough; I think I've settled down in my theology, and I think I have a pretty good idea for the group. Apparently others think so, too because they're joining. And I haven't even started promoting it yet--except maybe in here.

You should check it out. [Link removed]

They'll ban me from here, soon, you know that. Then we'll miss each other.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2015, 01:49 AM
It seems so far that all you have done is create another atheist forum, but all the best to you Wink

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
06-01-2015, 02:41 AM
(06-01-2015 12:18 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Hey House,

Don't know how you can sit there and act like we don't hate each other.

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
06-01-2015, 02:45 AM
Gosh this all seems AWFULLY familiar....like as if you tried something like this before and it worked out poorly...I wonder what would give me that impression?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
06-01-2015, 08:09 AM
(05-01-2015 08:55 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I signed up. I actually really like the idea of a place that's friendly to both atheists and Christians. Smile

I predict that you will end up regretting it. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
06-01-2015, 08:22 AM
I go away for a few days and the crazies come in.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
06-01-2015, 08:37 AM
(06-01-2015 08:22 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I go away for a few days and the crazies come in.

Hun, there's a revolving door for some.
They come. They go. They ban themselves. They come back. They whine. Rinse. Repeat.
Yawn.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-01-2015, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 11:25 AM by Free.)

I've been in forums for over 20 years. It started with newsgourps (alt.atheism, alt.christianity), then MSN groups, then Amazon groups, then various online forums, then here, then Facebook, I think it's time to start my own place and stick with it. I think I've learned enough; I think I've settled down in my theology, and I think I have a pretty good idea for the group. Apparently others think so, too because they're joining. And I haven't even started promoting it yet--except maybe in here.

You should check it out. http://veridican.com

You need to give Stark more credit than that, Gordon. He's not a ban happy militant. It requires a lot to get banned around here.

So relax, be yourself, and like the rest of us, continue to improve. Be at peace, make friends, be slow to anger, and be of good cheer.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
06-01-2015, 11:36 AM

You should check it out. http://veridican.com

Hmm, it seems you have your own coffee house and an atheist mod named Losty.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
06-01-2015, 12:04 PM
(06-01-2015 11:19 AM)Free Wrote:  So relax, be yourself, and like the rest of us, continue to improve. Be at peace, make friends, be slow to anger, and be of good cheer beer.

Fixt

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.