I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-01-2015, 12:14 PM
RE: I can do it
(06-01-2015 12:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 11:19 AM)Free Wrote:  So relax, be yourself, and like the rest of us, continue to improve. Be at peace, make friends, be slow to anger, and be of good cheer beer.

Fixt

Well, as long as it's good beer, and not any of the horrible American rubbish.

Can anyone actually get drunk on American beer?

Big Grin

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2015, 12:36 PM
(06-01-2015 12:14 PM)Free Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 12:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Fixt

Big Grin

Ya know, I always wondered about that.
Like how MANY cases of it would that take ? Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-01-2015, 12:55 PM
(06-01-2015 02:45 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Gosh this all seems AWFULLY familiar....like as if you tried something like this before and it worked out poorly...I wonder what would give me that impression?

Out of curiosity, what happened last time he tried this? Did it just not really take off or did something bad happen?

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
06-01-2015, 01:11 PM
(06-01-2015 12:55 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 02:45 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Gosh this all seems AWFULLY familiar....like as if you tried something like this before and it worked out poorly...I wonder what would give me that impression?

Out of curiosity, what happened last time he tried this? Did it just not really take off or did something bad happen?

Since Egor is something bad, something bad happening is an inevitable part of any of his schemes. However, specifically, it just died on the vine, polluted the soil, corrupted the aquifer... and found it's natural level as a cult duo.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
06-01-2015, 02:28 PM
(02-01-2015 04:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And I worked out the Grand Unification Theory. I just have no desire to share it.

Got to admire a person who puts principle over fame and fortune. Thumbsup
06-01-2015, 02:51 PM

Big Grin

Point of order, Samuel Adams is the largest American brewery.

Bud, Miller, Coors are all foreign owned now. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-01-2015, 02:59 PM
(06-01-2015 02:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 12:14 PM)Free Wrote:  Well, as long as it's good beer, and not any of the horrible American rubbish.

Big Grin

Point of order, Samuel Adams is the largest American brewery.

Bud, Miller, Coors are all foreign owned now. Smile

They're still American style beer and are nothing but sex in a canoe.

You can get drunk, but you have to be willing to run the risk of dilutional hyponatremia to do it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
06-01-2015, 04:22 PM

It seems the world hasn't figured out that the USA has a robust craft beer industry.
[+] 6 users Like Cthulhu Dreaming's post
06-01-2015, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 06:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-01-2015 10:56 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 07:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I am being of the gay
not
I am Being of the gay

aka

I am currently of the gay
not
I am Entity of the gay

At least get it right.

No it's not. That is all Atheism is.
You could be a solopsist and an Atheist for all I care.

True we can't say with absolute 100% certainty that God doesn't exist.
But we can say that the chance that there is a god is so remotely infinitely small that is not worth discussing.
We cannot say with absolute 100% certainty that God exists just the same that theists, including yourself, cannot say with absolute 100% certainty that he does exist. BUT you believe with enough certainty to call yourself a theist and theism is an absolute like atheism. Theism = God DOES exist. Atheism = God DOESN'T exist.
If you are saying that we, atheists, cannot claim to be an absolute because we believe the chance of God is so remotely small that it is not worth mentioning (by saying we are agnostic instead of atheist because the difference between agnostic and atheist is that agnostics actively recognize that small chance and atheists do not), than you yourself cannot claim to be a theist and must also be some agnostic (or some form of theistic agnosticism).

I'm sure you as an "intelligent" person can accept this and see we call ourselves "atheist" and not "agnostic".

Why not?
I say you can.

Likewise.

No it doesn't.

You're a registered nurse so I think you can, at least on some level, appreciate what I'm about to suggest and please don't get offended and immediately stop reading.
You could just have a mild case of schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is not always about split personalities and all that crazy crazy stuff that the media hype up, it's actually more often exactly like what you explain. That being this mild feeling of two people, aka you and this spiritual person you feel with you, some hallucinations and such, unclear or confused thinking stuff like this. I'm not trying to say you're fucked in the head or something negative, I'm trying to offer a logical, reasonable and slightly concerned explanation. I don't know if you've thought about having something like that before or if someone has suggested it to you before (without being abusive about it), nothing major but just something minor that effects you in this way.

You're a smart dude Gordon, surely you have given this even some small thought or consideration as to an explanation to the way you think/feel.

Very nice post. Muffs.
<3

Somebody take the smart and compassionate pills away from MuffStuffer before it's too late and we are all doomed.

(05-01-2015 04:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You are so dense that you can't even see when someone is trying to help you...

phewwww ... that was a close one. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-01-2015, 06:49 PM
(06-01-2015 04:22 PM)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:  It seems the world hasn't figured out that the USA has a robust craft beer industry.

I know what the brewers in CO and WA are gonna doing next. "Hops? Fuck hops. We're brewing weed beer. Same damn family."

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post