I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-01-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: I can do it
(06-01-2015 12:18 AM)Gordon Wrote:  They'll ban me from here, soon, you know that. Then we'll miss each other.

Only way that will happen is suicide by cop and we all know that.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2015, 06:54 PM
(06-01-2015 06:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 12:18 AM)Gordon Wrote:  They'll ban me from here, soon, you know that. Then we'll miss each other.

He's not gonna do that. How would he get people to his forum if it weren't for his presence here? Rolleyes

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-01-2015, 07:20 PM
(06-01-2015 06:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 04:22 PM)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:  It seems the world hasn't figured out that the USA has a robust craft beer industry.

I know what the brewers in CO and WA are gonna doing next. "Hops? Fuck hops. We're brewing weed beer. Same damn family."

I made a "cousin of the hop" beer before. But you can't dump the weed into the boil you've got to extract it out first. Smile Then add the resin as you would regular hops.

But you can dry hop with pot. but it's mostly for flavor. Smile

It came out pretty good, used some specialty grains. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-01-2015, 08:24 PM
(06-01-2015 06:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I urge a mercy killing. Dodgy

Mercy for us. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2015, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 07:20 PM by Vosur.)
What is it that is so threatening to atheists that they always have to imply or wish for the death of theists? Hmmmm? Do I go around talking about rounding atheists up into a concentration camp--one with working gas chambers and incinerators? No.

As for members in my forum, who else is there to contact in here about that? Everyone I ever talk with or see talking in here has checked it out. Hughsie is the Atheist Global Moderator. What I wish I had was a way to contact all the theists that have been banned from here and invite them over.

Pretty soon, this place will all be the little club house of Chas, Whiskey D., and Mom. All the real debate will be taking place over at [Link removed], because we're building a site that has a level playing field. People from both sides can have their comfort zone and venture into debate only when they want to and are ready.

This place is like a shark tank. A theist drops in here and is eaten alive for sport. Cuz you're a gang of bullies. Speaking of...where the hell is Stark/Bucky lately?
07-01-2015, 11:47 AM
(07-01-2015 10:22 AM)Gordon Wrote:  What is it that is so threatening to atheists that they always have to imply or wish for the death of theists? Hmmmm? Do I go around talking about rounding atheists up into a concentration camp--one with working gas chambers and incinerators? No.

Nah, you don't have the integrity for that; you insist your imaginary friend Jesus is responsible.

(07-01-2015 10:22 AM)Gordon Wrote:  As for members in my forum, who else is there to contact in here about that? Everyone I ever talk with or see talking in here has checked it out. Hughsie is the Atheist Global Moderator.

You can have him.

(07-01-2015 10:22 AM)Gordon Wrote:  What I wish I had was a way to contact all the theists that have been banned from here and invite them over.

You can have them, too.

(07-01-2015 10:22 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Pretty soon, this place will all be the little club house of Chas, Whiskey D., and Mom. All the real debate will be taking place over at Veridican.com, because we're building a site that has a level playing field. People from both sides can have their comfort zone and venture into debate only when they want to and are ready.

A blatant violation of interdiction; we'll see which way the clique blows; whatever, no one but you did that.

(07-01-2015 10:22 AM)Gordon Wrote:  This place is like a shark tank. A theist drops in here and is eaten alive for sport. Cuz you're a gang of bullies. Speaking of...where the hell is Stark/Bucky lately?

They're over my pad. Gathered up a bunch of stray kittens earlier; makes for great Kitten McNuggets.

living word
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-01-2015, 11:55 AM
(07-01-2015 10:22 AM)Gordon Wrote:  What is it that is so threatening to atheists that they always have to imply or wish for the death of theists? Hmmmm? Do I go around talking about rounding atheists up into a concentration camp--one with working gas chambers and incinerators? No.

Seriously? You thought those comments were for your actual death?

You're an idiot.

Quote:As for members in my forum, who else is there to contact in here about that? Everyone I ever talk with or see talking in here has checked it out. Hughsie is the Atheist Global Moderator. What I wish I had was a way to contact all the theists that have been banned from here and invite them over.

I see Vosur came to his senses. Losty, too.

Quote:Pretty soon, this place will all be the little club house of Chas, Whiskey D., and Mom. All the real debate will be taking place over at Veridican.com, because we're building a site that has a level playing field. People from both sides can have their comfort zone and venture into debate only when they want to and are ready.

You insult the dozens of thoughtful, intelligent, clever contributors here. There are reasonable discussions with reasonable people. You don't measure up as one of those.

Quote:This place is like a shark tank. A theist drops in here and is eaten alive for sport. Cuz you're a gang of bullies. Speaking of...where the hell is Stark/Bucky lately?

Bullies? No, many people here just have no patience with delusional horseshit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-01-2015, 02:42 PM
(07-01-2015 11:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  Bullies? No, many people here just have no patience with delusional horseshit.

Right...bullies. [Image: nixweiss.gif]
07-01-2015, 02:45 PM
(07-01-2015 11:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  Bullies? No, many people here just have no patience with delusional horseshit.

Let me assure you that you are a bully. Not just to theists, but to everyone who ever disagrees with you. You expect to shout them down and condescend them into submission and get increasingly hostile if they won't back down (it's why you don't like me).

I hear you're divorced and it doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is that anyone ever married you in the first place.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
07-01-2015, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 03:03 PM by Mathilda.)
(01-01-2015 11:27 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I also want you to know that as GM, you have full control of that board. Unless you're neglecting it, I don't step in. As admin, I do things like load updates to the software, layout how the forum works, that sort of thing.

So the GM does all the hard work whereas you just install it and then sit back and enjoy the ego trip?

I've set up and moderated my own forum in the past. Moderating a forum is stressful, thankless and no fun. You can't even join in the debate without people accusing you of using your powers.

Would you like us to help pay for your monthly fees as well while we're at it?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post