I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-01-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: I can do it
(07-01-2015 04:55 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 04:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Poor baby. We're at the weekly Ban Conference in Jamaica, on Seth's dime, drunk as skunks, deciding who's next. Yes
Mind your P's and Q's. Angel

I don't drink. That shit'll kill you.

Now pass me that joint while we wait for the hookers and blow. Cool

WTF? Seriously. The fucking admin. WTF are you doing in this string? You're a fucking flea...and TTA's toast.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2015, 09:21 PM
(07-01-2015 09:15 PM)Gordon Wrote:  How can you say that about Hughsie of all people?

You two are made for deserve each other.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-01-2015, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 09:28 PM by Gordon.)
(07-01-2015 06:03 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 05:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well this thread took an unexpected turn

You're surprised Egors thread was derailed to involve cocaine and Tartys freshly shorn chest?

Are you new? Tongue

Fuck you. You and Bucky Ball have been sock puppets forever, bitch. You destroyed TTA. Fucking destroyed it. You're no admin. You're a joke. You're a joke that reflects Seth Andrews' decline in publishing's shelf-life. What's next, I suppose Seth'll shove you aside and start posting hate spam against any theist stupid enough to come in here--all desperate for continuing significance. His ride is over. You're ride is over.

Joke. Laughat

And get some better smileys. Jesus, you're like white trash.
07-01-2015, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 07:20 PM by Vosur.)
Well, that should do it. If Stark Retched can wake up from his cloud of THC long enough to figure out what's going on. I can just see him on the phone now: "I'm sorry I banned you. Will you come back to my forum. Everyone's leaving. They aren't mad; they're just bored. Please come back. A DOLLAR--I'll pay you a dollar to come back, so I don't have to post in all these strings like a member. I'd give you TWO DOLLARS, but I haven't finished paying off my smiley set yet. Come to think of it, I don't even have control over the smiley set. Seth would have to add smileys, but Seth is in a little town in Wyoming speaking to ten other atheists about his "deconversion." I can't get in touch with him. Book sales don't support a cell phone for TTA.

What a Joke.

And to think I gave $10 to get my name in red. I had to throw a brick through Stark Retard's window to get him to change my name to red, but he finally lived up to his responsibility. Next thing I know he's commenting in the threads, talking about how a psycho like Bucky Ball speaks for the forum. Seth must be really scraping the bottom of the atheist barrel. Well, he never was a philosopher, was he? Just a Christian radio sell-out.

Punk bitches.

Look y'all. Y'all need to come over to a new forum, a fresh forum, the new kid on the block. Get some fun while you can. This forum smells like underwear worn too many days. You know what I mean. Come on over, [Link removed]

[Image: takeabow.gif]
07-01-2015, 09:49 PM
(07-01-2015 09:32 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Well, that should do it. If Stark Retched can wake up from his cloud of THC long enough to figure out what's going on. I can just see him on the phone now: "I'm sorry I banned you. Will you come back to my forum. Everyone's leaving. They aren't mad, they're just bored. Please come back. A DOLLAR--I'll pay you a dollar to come back, so I don't have to post in all these strings like a member. I'd give you TWO DOLLARS, but I haven't finished paying off my smiley set yet. Come to think of it, I don't even have control over the smiley set. Seth would have to add smileys, but Seth is in a little town in Wyoming speaking to ten other atheists about his "deconversion." I can't get in touch with him. Book sales don't support a cell phone for TTA.

What a Joke.

And to think I gave $10 to get my name in red. I had to throw a brick through Stark Retard's window to get him to change my name to red, but he finally lived up to his responsibility. Next thing I know he's commenting in the threads talking about how a psycho like Bucky Ball speaks for the forum. Seth must be really scraping the bottom of the atheist barrel. Well, he never was a philosopher, was he? Just a Christian radio sell out.

Punk bitches.

Said the fool with the 2 member cult website. Yeah, you know SO much about how to do a successful one don't you. Ten fucking bucks ? Cheap bastard. Apparently you haven't looked at the numbers here. They're not called "strings" dear. In 2015 they're called "threads", gramps. Thumbsup

You really are a volatile manic-depressive aren't you ? SO scary and unpredictable with you volatile mood swings. I have a friend who has to actually live with someone like you and those mood swings. I thank my lucky stars every time she cries on my shoulder about how awful it is, that I don't have to live with anyone as mentally ill as you obviously are.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-01-2015, 09:52 PM
(07-01-2015 09:10 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 02:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Let me assure you that you are a bully. Not just to theists, but to everyone who ever disagrees with you. You expect to shout them down and condescend them into submission and get increasingly hostile if they won't back down (it's why you don't like me).

I hear you're divorced and it doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is that anyone ever married you in the first place.

Chas is a fucking piece of shit. Let's just say I'd do anything to meet him, just once. Cowardly bastard.

Sounds kinda like a threat there, Gordo. Care to elaborate on that ?

Now what were you saying you could do ? "I can do it". Really ? What is it you can do ? Or was that yesterday before your mood swing ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-01-2015, 09:53 PM
fuck it. it's not worth it. You're bait stinks.
07-01-2015, 10:00 PM
That's what you say now. Everyone knows your mood will swing, and in a hour or two you'll be saying something totally different. Just like you have been for years now, here.

07-01-2015, 10:02 PM
(07-01-2015 09:32 PM)Gordon Wrote:  And to think I gave $10 to get my name in red. I had to throw a brick through Stark Retard's window to get him to change my name to red, but he finally lived up to his responsibility. Next thing I know he's commenting in the threads, talking about how a psycho like Bucky Ball speaks for the forum. Seth must be really scraping the bottom of the atheist barrel. Well, he never was a philosopher, was he? Just a Christian radio sell-out.

Punk bitches.

And the transition between Nurse Gordon to Mister Ed is once again complete. And all is right with the world.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-01-2015, 10:05 PM
(07-01-2015 10:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And the transition between Nurse Gordon to Mister Ed is once again complete. And all is right with the world.

pfft... hardly moved the needle. Guy really should run his forum from twitch. That would be epic.

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post