I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-01-2015, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 10:13 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: I can do it
"Negative (-1): psycho idiot. Sock puppet of Stark Raving"

Said the fool that says he follows his Jebus, and spends decades with his religious garbage, listening to the gods in his head, and gospels and cult shit, and yet at the advanced age of 50 fucking years old, is still acting like he's 12. (Religion has done this fool SO much good ... he remains THE BEST advertisement that we've ever seen for atheism.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2015, 10:13 PM
(07-01-2015 09:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sounds kinda like a threat there, Gordo. Care to elaborate on that ?

Now what were you saying you could do ? "I can do it". Really ? What is it you can do ? Or was that yesterday before your mood swing ?

I love this. The first sentence isn't the same writer (well it is) but the second sentence is trying to get back in character. The first sentence sounds exactly like Stark. The second sentence doesn't really sound like BB, but it's getting back to BB.

This forum is dried up. 16,000 members or whatever means nothing. Y'all just don't ever delete people who have at on time or another registered. I have as many people talking on my forum as you do in this one, and I have 30-something members.

You're a bully site. That's it. No philosophers, no atheists that can make an argument. Shit, I remember way back when when at least some of the members had at least read Richard Dawkins. Now all that's left is the same old sock puppets that have always been here. And I know they're sock puppets because they never change over time.

Hell, Stark, or BB, whoever I'm replying to--shit, Chas, for all I know--you should come over, too. This place is done. I know publishing. I know Seth is done. He's had his run, his shelf life is expired. He's not a philosopher, so he's not going to last like Christopher Hitchens did (more or less). Mr. T just keeps coming to mind, I got to let him speak for me:

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2015, 10:17 PM
(07-01-2015 10:13 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 09:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sounds kinda like a threat there, Gordo. Care to elaborate on that ?

Now what were you saying you could do ? "I can do it". Really ? What is it you can do ? Or was that yesterday before your mood swing ?

I love this. The first sentence isn't the same writer (well it is) but the second sentence is trying to get back in character. The first sentence sounds exactly like Stark. The second sentence doesn't really sound like BB, but it's getting back to BB.

This forum is dried up. 16,000 members or whatever means nothing. Y'all just don't ever delete people who have at on time or another registered. I have as many people talking on my forum as you do in this one, and I have 30-something members.

You're a bully site. That's it. No philosophers, no atheists that can make an argument. Shit, I remember way back when when at least some of the members had at least read Richard Dawkins. Now all that's left is the same old sock puppets that have always been here. And I know they're sock puppets because they never change over time.

Hell, Stark, or BB, whoever I'm replying to--shit, Chas, for all I know--you should come over, too. This place is done. I know publishing. I know Seth is done. He's had his run, his shelf life is expired. He's not a philosopher, so he's not going to last like Christopher Hitchens did (more or less). Mr. T just keeps coming to mind, I got to let him speak for me:

Time for some PRN Ativan sweetie. Are you on Klonapin or Valium ? If not, you should be.

You know Seth is done, yet here you are, again and again on HIS site as no one goes to yours. Yeah right. "I know publishing". Really ? So why did no one buy your crap Green Dick Gospels ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-01-2015, 10:20 PM
(07-01-2015 10:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  he remains THE BEST advertisement that we've ever seen for atheism.)

No, BB.You are the best advertisement for atheism. You are atheism. You represent the hopelessness of it. You're either some kind of loser living off his dad, or you're a burned out drug addict named Stark Raving. Either way, you're the best ad for atheism there could be.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mna2ycxkmU1qz4rgp.gif]
07-01-2015, 10:22 PM
(07-01-2015 10:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Time for some PRN Ativan sweetie. Are you on Klonapin or Valium ? If not, you should be.

Well, someone's been a mental patient in the past--or present. Drooling
07-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Quote:drug addict named Stark Raving.

Just because he enjoys smoking the green doesn't mean he's addicted.

I enjoy the vannila coke cola, doesn't mean I'm addicted. Yeah I'll literally stab you if you try to take it away from me but I wouldn't read too much into that, that doesn't mean anything. *takes a sip of v-cola*
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
07-01-2015, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 10:31 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-01-2015 10:22 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 10:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Time for some PRN Ativan sweetie. Are you on Klonapin or Valium ? If not, you should be.

That shit's for little girls. Come here and let Girly introduce you to some real psychotropic shit. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-01-2015, 10:31 PM
(07-01-2015 10:20 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 10:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  he remains THE BEST advertisement that we've ever seen for atheism.)

No, BB.You are the best advertisement for atheism. You are atheism. You represent the hopelessness of it. You're either some kind of loser living off his dad, or you're a burned out drug addict named Stark Raving. Either way, you're the best ad for atheism there could be.

Why thank you.

07-01-2015, 10:35 PM
(07-01-2015 10:22 PM)Gordon Wrote:  

And you would know ....

OR works in a hospital once in a while. There's that.

SO, here we have(supposedly) a mental health professional using "mental patient" in a pejorative sense. Hmm. That's actually frightening. Making threats against Chas. Hmmm ? What would you do if you met him "just once" Gordo ?

07-01-2015, 11:10 PM
(07-01-2015 10:20 PM)Gordon Wrote:  

No, he represents the absurdity of it. Oh, and don't think you've escaped because of Jebus. You'll still go to hell either way.

Truth seeker.