I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-01-2015, 07:53 AM
RE: I can do it
(08-01-2015 07:52 AM)Rik Wrote:  Why did it take so long for the obvious troll to be banned? Huh

He was giving ol' Starky boy a rub and tug behind the bike sheds.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2015, 08:02 AM
(07-01-2015 09:10 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 02:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Let me assure you that you are a bully. Not just to theists, but to everyone who ever disagrees with you. You expect to shout them down and condescend them into submission and get increasingly hostile if they won't back down (it's why you don't like me).

I hear you're divorced and it doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is that anyone ever married you in the first place.

Chas is a fucking piece of shit. Let's just say I'd do anything to meet him, just once. Cowardly bastard.

I'd be concerned, but you don't live in reality.

However, I have not kept my real life identity a secret here. My full name, where I live, even pictures of my house are here.

So, come at me, shithead.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-01-2015, 09:10 AM
(07-01-2015 02:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I hear you're divorced and it doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is that anyone ever married you in the first place.

Yeah that's kinda y'know... like... what the fuck is this shit? Seriously? God. Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
08-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Well, I see you did it Gordo. Good on ya Thumbsup
The more I think about your "psycho" comment in the reps, the more disturbing I find it that a professional in the field would say something like that.

Your license should be revoked.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-01-2015, 12:45 PM
I've joined!

I've been a good girl and made an introductory post as well before I posted the following:

http://198.46.82.210/~psychi24/index.php?topic=82.0

Quote:I know what to do. I'm going to start a Veridican survivor's forum.

This forum isn't really a religious debate forum. It's really just for atheists and theists to insult each other. Y'all tolerate theists and atheists, but you scare away every Veridican survivor that would dare step foot in here.

You don't scare me, because I know I'm better than you, what with being a child of God and all, so your insults are like listening to a duck quack at me, but the average Veridican survivor would be scared. They can't handle it.

My forum is going to be different. I'll still be a member here, because my forum isn't in competition with this forum. My forum won't draw anyone away from here. My forum is going to be like this forum but for Veridican survivors.

Fuck the Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Christians and Atheists; the world was never theirs anyway and we all know it.

Anyone can join right now. But keep in mind over the next month, maybe two, the forum will be evolving into what it's really going to be. Then I'll start promoting it around Facebook and other forums like this. And you know membership will be light for a while. But I'm not doing anything else with the next 20 years of my life, so hey, why not grow something, right?

Why a forum? I don't know. Bad dreams, maybe. Maybe I'm sick of atheists and Christians controlling everything and separating the fight. But survivors of the Veridican cult need support.

What I need is an moderator so I don't need to do any actual work. Anyone up for it. Look, if you're stupid, hate my guts, or your insane, don't even contact me. But if you're interested in doing something cool--why not be the global mod for the Veridican survivor board.

Anyone up for the job?
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
08-01-2015, 12:54 PM
(08-01-2015 12:45 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I've joined!

I've been a good girl and made an introductory post as well before I posted the following:

http://198.46.82.210/~psychi24/index.php?topic=82.0

Quote:I know what to do. I'm going to start a Veridican survivor's forum.

This forum isn't really a religious debate forum. It's really just for atheists and theists to insult each other. Y'all tolerate theists and atheists, but you scare away every Veridican survivor that would dare step foot in here.

You don't scare me, because I know I'm better than you, what with being a child of God and all, so your insults are like listening to a duck quack at me, but the average Veridican survivor would be scared. They can't handle it.

My forum is going to be different. I'll still be a member here, because my forum isn't in competition with this forum. My forum won't draw anyone away from here. My forum is going to be like this forum but for Veridican survivors.

Fuck the Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Christians and Atheists; the world was never theirs anyway and we all know it.

Anyone can join right now. But keep in mind over the next month, maybe two, the forum will be evolving into what it's really going to be. Then I'll start promoting it around Facebook and other forums like this. And you know membership will be light for a while. But I'm not doing anything else with the next 20 years of my life, so hey, why not grow something, right?

Why a forum? I don't know. Bad dreams, maybe. Maybe I'm sick of atheists and Christians controlling everything and separating the fight. But survivors of the Veridican cult need support.

What I need is an moderator so I don't need to do any actual work. Anyone up for it. Look, if you're stupid, hate my guts, or your insane, don't even contact me. But if you're interested in doing something cool--why not be the global mod for the Veridican survivor board.

Anyone up for the job?

I "liked" your post over there, that alone might get me banned. Tongue

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-01-2015, 01:07 PM
Thanks! I saw that. I got a PM from TTT

Quote:This is a friendly reminder, atheists are not allowed to post in the Christian section. I have deleted your thread, if you do it again I'll have your account banned.

I replied "Go fuck yourself"

To be honest I don't actually want to offend people, I'm sure TTT is probably a nice person, but I thought it would be generally easier if I just got banned now rather than have to change my password and email address and log out.

Oddly enough I wasn't banned.

I assumed that my introductory post was in a neutral section. That was actually an honest mistake.
08-01-2015, 01:11 PM
You are a bad girl Miss Mathilda!

I'm having a bit of fun poking holes in the theists arguments, can't let them get too cozy over there.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-01-2015, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 02:00 PM by CleverUsername.)
(08-01-2015 01:07 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Oddly enough I wasn't banned.

I've been watching the forum a lot out of boredom. TTT actually seems to not be an asshole in the mod department (At least not in a place where people can see it) while the actual Global Mod of the Christian is a prick who takes way too much pride in the position. Appropriately enough, he reminds me of God.

In other words, if Mr. "Oh, the STATUS!" had gotten you you'd probably be banned.

By the way, it was mentioned in the locked thread TTT is the Global Mod of the debate section. He isn't, at least not right now.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
08-01-2015, 01:55 PM
(08-01-2015 01:07 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
Quote:This is a friendly reminder, atheists are not allowed to post in the Christian section. I have deleted your thread, if you do it again I'll have your account banned.

Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery but exact duplication is just twisting the knife so it gets felt. Made my day, perusing that pleasant but brief tete-a-tete.

Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post