I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-01-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: I can do it
Gordon, during his rants, kind of reminds me of Jesus with his little whip in the temple.
Can't really imagine the Big J shouting 'cop this you cunts and fuckwits' as he flogged them though.
Veiled threats are another issue.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2015, 04:25 PM
(08-01-2015 01:26 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I've been watching the forum a lot out of boredom. TTT actually seems to not be an asshole in the mod department (At least not in a place where people can see it) while the actual Global Mod of the Christian is a prick who takes way too much pride in the position. Appropriately enough, he reminds me of God.

In other words, if Mr. "Oh, the STATUS!" had gotten you you'd probably be banned.

By the way, it was mentioned in the locked thread TTT is the Global Mod of the debate section. He isn't, at least not right now.

Yeah, I've already made a comment to him. He's a douche.

http://198.46.82.210/~psychi24/index.php...msg466#new

TTT is cool enough so far. I really think TTT has mellowed and has actually (for the most part) stopped being a troll and wants to have actual conversation.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
08-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Man, triple-t's sure got you guys baffled. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Well that went horribly wrong. I was trying to get myself deleted. TTT turned out to be a nice person who got demoted by Lion for deleting my post when I posted in the Christian section asking to be banned. I feel really bad about this. If you're reading this TTT then my sincerest apologies, I didn't mean to cause you any real grief.

I've changed the name of my account, randomised my password and email address and logged out. I don't really have the time for more than a single forum at the moment.
09-01-2015, 03:15 PM
(09-01-2015 03:13 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I don't really have the time for more than a single forum at the moment.
Bah, humbug! You just have to go efficiently about it, that's all. Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
09-01-2015, 03:39 PM
(08-01-2015 01:26 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 01:07 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Oddly enough I wasn't banned.

I've been watching the forum a lot out of boredom. TTT actually seems to not be an asshole in the mod department (At least not in a place where people can see it) while the actual Global Mod of the Christian is a prick who takes way too much pride in the position. Appropriately enough, he reminds me of God.

In other words, if Mr. "Oh, the STATUS!" had gotten you you'd probably be banned.

By the way, it was mentioned in the locked thread TTT is the Global Mod of the debate section. He isn't, at least not right now.

He was unofficially for a minute but it didn't last. Lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
09-01-2015, 03:44 PM
I've been "muted" for a day for insulting the GM.

smh

[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
09-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Ooooooh you got in trouble?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

09-01-2015, 03:50 PM
(09-01-2015 03:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ooooooh you got in trouble?

Yep.

Already.

The Christian mod is a complete, absolute, power hungry dick.

Ed, I know you're reading this. Get rid of him if you want your forum to work. He's toxic.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
09-01-2015, 03:53 PM
(09-01-2015 03:44 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I've been "muted" for a day for insulting the GM.

smh

Marc de Cristo?
I called him an arrogant douchbag in the staff section when I was a mod Angel . I don't think I have been muted but I can't say for certain.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.