I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-01-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: I can do it
(09-01-2015 03:53 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 03:44 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I've been "muted" for a day for insulting the GM.

smh

Marc de Cristo?
I called him an arrogant douchbag in the staff section when I was a mod Angel . I don't think I have been muted but I can't say for certain.

Yeah him.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2015, 03:56 PM
Hug

At least you're appreciated here.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-01-2015, 03:57 PM
(09-01-2015 03:55 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 03:53 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Marc de Cristo?
I called him an arrogant douchbag in the staff section when I was a mod Angel . I don't think I have been muted but I can't say for certain.

Yeah him.

That guy...ugh...he is the tiniest most arrogant dick I have encountered on the internet.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
09-01-2015, 03:57 PM
What? That trainwreck of a forum is imploding? Why next you'll be saying the sky is blue.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-01-2015, 04:02 PM
(09-01-2015 03:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hug

lol thanks.

I have a few more things to say once I get my voice back. I do want Ed's forum to work... he has worked really hard on it and it has failed several times.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
09-01-2015, 04:04 PM
(09-01-2015 04:02 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

lol thanks.

I have a few more things to say once I get my voice back. I do want Ed's forum to work... he has worked really hard on it and it has failed several times.

I wished Ed well but I can't be over there. I can actually deal better with Ed than I can with some other members there.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-01-2015, 04:06 PM
(09-01-2015 04:02 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

lol thanks.

Well...I gave friendly thought out advice. Some of it was even taken. I can't see the forum surviving with the idea that it's enemies on either side and war in the middle though.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
09-01-2015, 04:13 PM
I never actually negged Gordon. I neg people when they are prejudiced or act like provocative or arrogant trolls but I found him pleasant enough. I totally get why he was banned for poaching members though. Every forum has to protect themselves from that and it was the main reason why I joined up to make that post. I was expecting to be immediately banned when I did it. I then found that the forum actually had people chatting on it so I didn't really want to cause any real disruption. But if I stayed and contributed then I would be helping to promote a forum that to my view has atheists as second class citizens and which aims to spread Christianity.

I actually sent TTT a PM and apologised to him for saying "Go fuck yourself" and that's when I realised that he seemed a nice chap and someone who seemed to be doing a good job of being a mod. He didn't respond to my provocation and tried to keep the forum running smoothly with minimal interference.
09-01-2015, 04:21 PM
That forum gives me the same feeling as that catholic one...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
09-01-2015, 06:25 PM
(09-01-2015 04:13 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I totally get why he was banned for poaching members though.

Then you ain't getting it. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user