I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-01-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: I can do it
(09-01-2015 04:13 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  But if I stayed and contributed then I would be helping to promote a forum that to my view has atheists as second class citizens and which aims to spread Christianity.

Amusingly enough, since TTT lost his position, the atheist and theist mixed debate section's now completely run by atheists. Both from this site.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
09-01-2015, 08:26 PM
(09-01-2015 04:06 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I can't see the forum surviving with the idea that it's enemies on either side and war in the middle though.

QFT

Can't say anything else except echoing another sentiment: That TTT dude has been a pleasant surprise.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
09-01-2015, 08:34 PM
(09-01-2015 08:26 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 04:06 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I can't see the forum surviving with the idea that it's enemies on either side and war in the middle though.

QFT

Can't say anything else except echoing another sentiment: That TTT dude has been a pleasant surprise.

Don't be surprised of he isn't half the people there. He is the sock master.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
09-01-2015, 10:07 PM
(09-01-2015 08:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 08:26 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  QFT

Don't be surprised of he isn't half the people there. He is the sock master.

That melody member seemed pleasant enough until I realized she's Eddie in a wig and high heels. Bechased

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-01-2015, 10:10 PM
(09-01-2015 10:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 08:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Don't be surprised of he isn't half the people there. He is the sock master.

That melody member seemed pleasant enough until I realized she's Eddie in a wig and high heels. Bechased

Lotsa cross-dressing with the members over there...

Hey, Vosur, pictures please. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-01-2015, 10:31 PM
(09-01-2015 10:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 08:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Don't be surprised of he isn't half the people there. He is the sock master.

Maybe it's a prophet thing. Huh

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-01-2015, 10:39 PM
(09-01-2015 10:31 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 10:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That melody member seemed pleasant enough until I realized she's Eddie in a wig and high heels. Bechased

Careful Cantor - I gotz pics, ya know?

09-01-2015, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 11:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-01-2015 10:31 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 10:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That melody member seemed pleasant enough until I realized she's Eddie in a wig and high heels. Bechased

Eddie ain't no prophet, Johnny C.
[Image: elleny.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-01-2015, 11:35 PM
(09-01-2015 11:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 10:31 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Maybe it's a prophet thing. Huh

Eddie ain't no prophet, Johnny C.
[Image: elleny.jpg]

Yep, that's the one. Tongue

10-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Got unmuted. Posted this:

http://198.46.82.210/~psychi24/index.php...msg591#new

Mark Douchebag Wrote:Folks, I apologize. I can't be in the forum constantly monitoring this board, and it seems atheist just find it irresistable. As you know they are not allowed to post in here. When I get done with this post, I'm going to delete that guy's (Full Circle?) post, and issue him a warning that puts him on a watch list. I should initiate his ban, but maybe he's just an idiot who joined without reading the rules. So, he gets a chance. But only one.

Again, sorry you have to be exposed to the atheists who just can't stay in their own camp. [Image: Disappointed_anim.gif]

Evil KC Wrote:OK cool, so calling another member an "idiot" isn't considered an insult in the Christian part of the forum. Gotcha.

With that, gonna take a cue from our esteemed GM of this section:

Maybe if he didn't act like an idiot, people would be more apt to listen to him and abide by his requests.

Feels so weird referring to someone as an "idiot" and it not being an insult. Rules are rules, though.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post