I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: I can do it
(02-01-2015 04:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 04:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can name that tune in five notes.

I can name that tune in two notes.

I AM.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2015, 05:07 PM
(01-01-2015 11:27 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I want you to know, if you become the global mod for the "Atheist Antechamber" as it is called, all this shtick I do in here, I don't do there. Anyone whose ever PM'd me or e-mailed me knows that what I do in here is for ratings, not for real.

Wow...if this is how you act when you want to be popular, I'm actually afraid to get to know the real you... Shocking

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
02-01-2015, 05:31 PM
(02-01-2015 02:54 PM)Gordon Wrote:  You think I've wasted my life? Bitch, I'm a registered nurse. I care for people every day I work--people you wouldn't touch. I went to school for it, I was on the Deans List for it, it meant that much to me, and I've been at it for over 10 years.

You were dux? Seriously?

I'm not (currently) calling you a liar but I do find that fact incongruous due to your; everything.

(02-01-2015 04:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 04:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I know the answer to that. I just don't care to answer it. Thumbsup

I can name that tune in five notes.

"Come on in for a duck dinner. You bring the dux."

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 3 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
02-01-2015, 11:05 PM
(02-01-2015 04:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 04:11 PM)Gordon Wrote:  My religion can be summed up in about two sentences, and I have no desire to share it.

Oh really ? And what was all that Veri-dick-ism shit ?
And I worked out the Grand Unification Theory. I just have no desire to share it.
(You really don't track day-to-day. Have you always been so emotionally labile ?)

Angel

I'm not going to address you, Bucky, since you speak for the forum. The admin has abdicated that responsibility to you whether you like it or not, so your only opinion that matters to me is whether or not you ban me. I assume you could ask Stark to ban me and he would. He has deferred his responsibility to speak for the forum to you.

So, you really should stop participating as a member. Undecided
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-01-2015, 11:07 PM
(02-01-2015 04:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  That has to be it. I’ve traveled extensively and it has completely shaped and colored the way I see people and the world at large.

Nah, you're just a fucking liar about it.

Quote:When I’m in a conversation where someone is bemoaning their US lifestyle I have to roll my eyes. These people don’t have a fucking clue how lucky they are and how much they have (clean water is not a given in many parts of the world).

Go do some good somewhere then. Drinking Beverage
02-01-2015, 11:08 PM
(02-01-2015 11:05 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 04:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh really ? And what was all that Veri-dick-ism shit ?
And I worked out the Grand Unification Theory. I just have no desire to share it.
(You really don't track day-to-day. Have you always been so emotionally labile ?)

Angel

I'm not going to address you, Bucky, since you speak for the forum. The admin has abdicated that responsibility to you whether you like it or not, so your only opinion that matters to me is whether or not you ban me. I assume you could ask Stark to ban me and he would. He has deferred his responsibility to speak for the forum to you.

You are such an ass. A petty, small-minded, whining ass.

Jealous much?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
02-01-2015, 11:23 PM
(02-01-2015 11:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:05 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I'm not going to address you, Bucky, since you speak for the forum. The admin has abdicated that responsibility to you whether you like it or not, so your only opinion that matters to me is whether or not you ban me. I assume you could ask Stark to ban me and he would. He has deferred his responsibility to speak for the forum to you.

You are such an ass. A petty, small-minded, whining ass.

Jealous much?

I'm sorry; didn't I ask this once before? Jealous of who? Why would I be jealous of anyone in here.

You know why I'm all pissed off right now? It has nothing to do with you or BB, or stark or especially any of the idiots who make up the background noise in here. It has to do with dreams I've been having over the last two nights that are obviously messages and are shaping the way I do things.

This forum sucks for any kind of real debate. You scare away all the Christians and sit here and talk to yourselves. You're not philosophers, your not science people, you're not anything but disaffected religious people. Most of you are far more religious than I am. You all know more about how I should act as a Christian then I ever learned in my life being a Christian.

And the problem is that opposing me is solidifying your atheism.

The only things God ever called me to do in this world, that I can be sure of, is to be a nurse and to write a synthesized harmony of the Gospels and publish it.

He didn't call me to start a religion. He didn't call me to be a celebrity apologist. And he didn't call me to be a prophet. He called me to be a nurse and to write a Gospel. That's it.

Now, there is something I would like to do. And that is to run a religious debate forum. Because as long as people from both camps are talking, there's hope.

This forum is pretty good for free speech. I think it used to be better. I think I have some ideas that can make for a really fun religious debate forum. And I enjoy that sort of thing. So I'm going to publish the Gospel. I'm going to follow Jesus Christ the best I can, and I'm going to be the best nurse I can be for as long as I can be.

So, tell me again, who am I jealous of?
02-01-2015, 11:28 PM
(02-01-2015 11:23 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are such an ass. A petty, small-minded, whining ass.

Jealous much?

I'm sorry; didn't I ask this once before? Jealous of who? Why would I be jealous of anyone in here.

You know why I'm all pissed off right now? It has nothing to do with you or BB, or stark or especially any of the idiots who make up the background noise in here. It has to do with dreams I've been having over the last two nights that are obviously messages and are shaping the way I do things.

This forum sucks for any kind of real debate. You scare away all the Christians and sit here and talk to yourselves. You're not philosophers, your not science people, you're not anything but disaffected religious people. Most of you are far more religious than I am. You all know more about how I should act as a Christian then I ever learned in my life being a Christian.

And the problem is that opposing me is solidifying your atheism.

The only things God ever called me to do in this world, that I can be sure of, is to be a nurse and to write a synthesized harmony of the Gospels and publish it.

He didn't call me to start a religion. He didn't call me to be a celebrity apologist. And he didn't call me to be a prophet. He called me to be a nurse and to write a Gospel. That's it.

Now, there is something I would like to do. And that is to run a religious debate forum. Because as long as people from both camps are talking, there's hope.

This forum is pretty good for free speech. I think it used to be better. I think I have some ideas that can make for a really fun religious debate forum. And I enjoy that sort of thing. So I'm going to publish the Gospel. I'm going to follow Jesus Christ the best I can, and I'm going to be the best nurse I can be for as long as I can be.

So, tell me again, who am I jealous of?

I answered it, I am sure you skipped it the first time...seek and ye shall find.

Since you have been called by your god to be a nurse and write fiction - go do that, put all your effort into those things and maybe you will be good at them.

You prove yourself over and over to be an obnoxious ass, even to those who have given you every chance to show that you aren't.

You are jealous that you aren't respected here - take a moment or two out of your busy, god's work day and figure out why.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
02-01-2015, 11:35 PM
(02-01-2015 11:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I answered it, I am sure you skipped it the first time...seek and ye shall find.

I don't give a shit. [Image: dontknow1.gif]

Quote:Since you have been called by your god to be a nurse and write fiction - go do that, put all your effort into those things and maybe you will be good at them.

God willing.

Quote:You prove yourself over and over to be an obnoxious ass, even to those who have given you every chance to show that you aren't.

Bite me. [Image: moon1.gif]

Quote:You are jealous that you aren't respected here - take a moment or two out of your busy, god's work day and figure out why.

Do I look like someone trying to earn your respect? Seriously? [Image: Disappointed_anim.gif]

You may want respect, but all I care about is that my rep is getting less negative when I was hoping it would get more negative. Weeping
02-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Just checking to see if the inevitable flare out occurred yet. Evil_monster

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post