I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: I can do it
(02-01-2015 11:35 PM)Gordon Wrote:  but all I care about is that my rep is getting less negative when I was hoping it would get more negative. Weeping

I could help with that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2015, 11:41 PM
Quote:What a cunt you are. What kind of human being says something like that to another person they don't even know?

Hypocrite.

Quote:And this has nothing to do with atheism or Christianity, it has to do with a basic sense of what's right and wrong.

Yip, and what is right is that I have freedom of speech and as such I can be vocal about me praying that you end up in a smoldering car wreck.
Just as you have freedom of speech to rant on about how we're all going to burn in hell.

Quote:To have that kind of spirit in you...

I'm an Atheist, don't you know that I have no spirit.

Quote:Judgment Day? Who knows what happens on Judgment Day. God and Christ know the heart--no one on earth does.

Well in your first paragraph of that post you claim to know "my heart".

Quote:But Jesus said you'll know a tree by the kind of fruit it has, and look at your rotting, hateful, sadistic fruit.

Jesus didn't exist so he couldn't have said that.

Quote:You think I've wasted my life?

Yes, I thought I made that clear.

Quote:Bitch, I'm a registered nurse.

So? You waste your life on this religious bullshit and trying to make money via your shitty book or card readings or whatever flavor of the month you seem to conjure up. You say you're a registered nurse but the way you talk you don't seem to have much desire to actually be a nurse.

Quote:I care for people every day I work--people you wouldn't touch.

[Image: 51a41171afa96f60e800007a.jpg]

Quote:I went to school for it

If you're a registered nurse I should bloody well hope you went to school for it...

Quote:What the fuck have you done for humanity? Except wish people horrible deaths?

I never said I've done anything with life. I am simply pointing out your complete lack of accomplishment and wasted life.
I'm 23, I'm intelligent, I have ambition, know-how etc.. and all the time in the world. You're a washed up old man with no hope for the future. You're gonna die miserable, trying to get this religion of yours off the ground to no avail and you're gonna die with absolutely nothing to show for it. Your religion will die with you, there's no God so you wont go to heaven, and your body will be eatten by worms and bacteria along with the 10's of thousands of other people that die that day.

Don't get me wrong, you could still do something productive with your life but on the course that you're going down it's gonna be one hell of a waste of time and effort on your part.

It's completely irrelevant to your life how my life turns out. I could succeed or I could flop but it wont change the fact that at the rate you're going, you're gonna flop.

I'm trying to give you life advise but you're too dense to take it in so whatever.

Quote:You call yourself an atheist? I don't think you are.

Good thing me being an Atheist isn't based on you believing I am or am not than huh? Drinking Beverage

Quote:What a sick fuck you are. I just want you to know that I know that about you.

It's not exactly a secret mate.

Oh and:
[Image: eb6140942424697bf997986aac9b2d682cd18a18...629a24.jpg]

So much for you not carrying what we say. You seemed to be moved very much by my comments. I'm glad I get under your skin Edward Gordon.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-01-2015, 01:06 AM
(02-01-2015 11:35 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 11:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I answered it, I am sure you skipped it the first time...seek and ye shall find.

I don't give a shit. [Image: dontknow1.gif]

Quote:Since you have been called by your god to be a nurse and write fiction - go do that, put all your effort into those things and maybe you will be good at them.

God willing.

Quote:You prove yourself over and over to be an obnoxious ass, even to those who have given you every chance to show that you aren't.

Bite me. [Image: moon1.gif]

Quote:You are jealous that you aren't respected here - take a moment or two out of your busy, god's work day and figure out why.

Do I look like someone trying to earn your respect? Seriously? [Image: Disappointed_anim.gif]

You may want respect, but all I care about is that my rep is getting less negative when I was hoping it would get more negative. Weeping

Do you need a hug, Gordo? I'll give you a hug. I can't imagine how sad it would be to know that the entire interwebz don't give a fuck about anything you have to say.....

Hug

If it's any consolation, yer kinda fun to keep around cus you say some funny shit sometimes.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
03-01-2015, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 01:21 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-01-2015 11:05 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(02-01-2015 04:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh really ? And what was all that Veri-dick-ism shit ?
And I worked out the Grand Unification Theory. I just have no desire to share it.
(You really don't track day-to-day. Have you always been so emotionally labile ?)

Angel

I'm not going to address you, Bucky, since you speak for the forum. The admin has abdicated that responsibility to you whether you like it or not, so your only opinion that matters to me is whether or not you ban me. I assume you could ask Stark to ban me and he would. He has deferred his responsibility to speak for the forum to you.

So, you really should stop participating as a member. Undecided

Yes dear.
In your dreams sweetie. Big Grin I might prefer to let you hang around and daily make a further fool of yourself and your fool cult.
You never did really address anyone's points here anyway, ever since you showed up the first time. (How many times have you "tantrumed" your way out the door now ?)
You are capable of nothing but smart-ass retorts.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-01-2015, 01:27 AM
(03-01-2015 01:13 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You are capable of nothing but smart-ass retorts.

Calling them smart is giving him too much credit.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-01-2015, 07:32 AM
(03-01-2015 01:13 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You never did really address anyone's points here anyway, ever since you showed up the first time. (How many times have you "tantrumed" your way out the door now ?)

I'm not going anywhere.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2015, 07:39 AM
(03-01-2015 07:32 AM)Gordon Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 01:13 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You never did really address anyone's points here anyway, ever since you showed up the first time. (How many times have you "tantrumed" your way out the door now ?)

I'm not going anywhere.

Then why would we go to your debate forum?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
03-01-2015, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 08:02 AM by Gordon.)
(02-01-2015 11:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yip, and what is right is that I have freedom of speech and as such I can be vocal about me praying that you end up in a smoldering car wreck.
Just as you have freedom of speech to rant on about how we're all going to burn in hell.

The difference, psycho, is that I don't want you to burn in hell.

Quote:I never said I've done anything with life. I am simply pointing out your complete lack of accomplishment and wasted life.

Exactly. Useless.

Quote:I'm 23, I'm intelligent, I have ambition, know-how etc.. and all the time in the world.

So what? At 23, I was a sergeant in the US Air Force living in England working on airplanes that defend our nation. What have you done? Who are you?

Quote:You're a washed up old man with no hope for the future.

I have more potential and more hope now than I've ever had. I have money. I have stability. I am done with school. I'm established in my career. And I have spare time.

You're turn. [Image: giggle2.gif]

Quote:You're gonna die miserable, trying to get this religion of yours off the ground to no avail and you're gonna die with absolutely nothing to show for it. Your religion will die with you, there's no God so you wont go to heaven, and your body will be eatten by worms and bacteria along with the 10's of thousands of other people that die that day.

You might be right. But you're predicting your future, too. So keep drooling through your hate speech. I think it's funny. I actually get enjoyment from the fact that you hate me enough to wish me a horrible death--and my wife, whose done nothing to you. I like the fact that I'm ingraining that into you. You're a bigoted hater. You can hide in a crowd of atheists, but you're just an angry boy/man. Probably still taking money from your parents. Laughat

At 23, I had a daughter. I have four grandsons now. What do you got in your wallet? [Image: laughloud.gif]

Quote:Don't get me wrong, you could still do something productive with your life but on the course that you're going down it's gonna be one hell of a waste of time and effort on your part.

That's right. If atheism is true, there is no such thing as a productive life--unless you perpetuate your genes. Have you done that yet? Do you have children? Will girls go out with you? Do you have to settle. Fortunately, I was, dare I say, hot, when I was young. So my ex-(and late)first wife was pretty. Which means my daughter is pretty, which means she attracted a good-looking husband, and my grandsons all have big blue eyes--just like me. What have you done with your genes.

Your an atheist--now I'm an atheist. So let's compare whose wasted their life. Perhaps a prostitute will have your baby for you. I know you're ugly. I know it, or else you'd have a picture of yourself somewhere around.

So have you spread your gene pool yet, anywhere other than on your hand that is?

Now, let's talk about wasted lives. Talk to me.

Quote:It's completely irrelevant to your life how my life turns out. I could succeed or I could flop but it wont change the fact that at the rate you're going, you're gonna flop.

How am I going to flop if I've already succeeded? Atheist...atheist, where for art thou children?

Quote:I'm trying to give you life advise but you're too dense to take it in so whatever.

You're what? [Image: coffeelaugh.gif]

Get a girl pregnant, keep her (with your charms and good looks) from having an abortion, keep the child alive long enough to produce grandchildren (because we're all atheists now) and then come give me life advice. You're a joke. All you have is the lies you tell yourself about yourself.

Quote:It's not exactly a secret mate. [that you're a sick fuck]

Then I guess you have a long life of chronic mental illness to look forward to. Who needs hell in the afterlife if you have that. Yes

Quote:So much for you not carrying what we say. You seemed to be moved very much by my comments. I'm glad I get under your skin Edward Gordon.

You don't get it. This is my entertainment. Athiest...oh, atheist, you better get you a woman. You better have a baby. You better do whatever it takes to lure a woman to carry your child. Atheist! Wake up atheist! Laughat
03-01-2015, 07:59 AM
(03-01-2015 07:39 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 07:32 AM)Gordon Wrote:  I'm not going anywhere.

Then why would we go to your debate forum?

You do have a point. Consider
03-01-2015, 11:14 AM
(02-01-2015 11:23 PM)Gordon Wrote:  ... The only things God ever called me to do in this world, that I can be sure of, is to be a nurse and to write a synthesized harmony of the Gospels and publish it.

He didn't call me to start a religion. He didn't call me to be a celebrity apologist. And he didn't call me to be a prophet. He called me to be a nurse and to write a Gospel. That's it.

Now, there is something I would like to do. And that is to run a religious debate forum.

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

The things we say when we don't pay any attention to what we're saying.