I can do it

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-01-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: I can do it
(01-01-2015 10:45 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Fuck the Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists; the world was never theirs anyway and we all know it.

What about the Jews? In or out? It's details like this that determine if I'm in or not.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2015, 01:08 PM
(03-01-2015 07:56 AM)Gordon Wrote:  At 23, I had a daughter. I have four grandsons now. What do you got in your wallet?

Me too. You still with your wife of 30 years who spawned 4 devil spawn. 'Cause I am. Silly Ed.

#sigh
03-01-2015, 01:26 PM
(03-01-2015 01:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 07:56 AM)Gordon Wrote:  At 23, I had a daughter. I have four grandsons now. What do you got in your wallet?

Me too. You still with your wife of 30 years who spawned 4 devil spawn. 'Cause I am. Silly Ed.

Apparently Ed is quite impressed with the ability to reproduce.

Had my first at 20, my last at nearly 30. Three grandkids. It's biology, not an accomplishment. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-01-2015, 03:12 PM
(03-01-2015 01:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 01:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Me too. You still with your wife of 30 years who spawned 4 devil spawn. 'Cause I am. Silly Ed.

Apparently Ed is quite impressed with the ability to reproduce.

Had my first at 20, my last at nearly 30. Three grandkids. It's biology, not an accomplishment. Dodgy

Well, you know those fundies have a penchant for the whole "begets" thing.

Plus with the mor(m)ons, you'd think that and child rape wa a competitve sport...

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
03-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Quote:The difference, psycho, is that I don't want you to burn in hell.

Not what you've said in the past.
You constantly say bad things about atheists, hell in this very thread you said you're better than us. How do you know you're better than us when only god "knows our hearts"?

Quote:Exactly. Useless.

?? I don't think you grasp that my life is completely irrelevant to the complete failure that is yours. It doesn't matter what I do with mine. You can point at the faults of mine all day long it wont bother me in the slightest because I don't care and it wont change the fact that you've throwing yours away on this verdblahblah crap.

Quote:So what? At 23, I was a sergeant in the US Air Force living in England working on airplanes that defend our nation. What have you done? Who are you?

So now you actively help to invade South Asian countries?

Quote:I have more potential and more hope now than I've ever had.

A Sergeant in the Air Force and a registered nurse. Nope, I would say the time in your life where you had the most potential is gone. This is by far the far far inferior thing you've done with your life. You should focus on the nurse thing. But you wont, you'll concentrate on your get rich quick schemes and waste your life.

Quote:I have money. I have stability. I am done with school. I'm established in my career. And I have spare time.

Me too. Cool story bro.

Quote:and my wife

I never said anything about your wife. Don't put words into my mouth.

Quote:You might be right. But you're predicting your future, too. So keep drooling through your hate speech. I think it's funny. I actually get enjoyment from the fact that you hate me enough to wish me a horrible death

Don't read too much into it. I wish cockroaches horrible deaths too.

Quote:You can hide in a crowd of atheists

This is unfair because you're the one that came here and I was here before you.
This is the only medium I see you so I have no choice but to respond to you here.
I would gladly say this to your face in person given the opportunity.

Quote:Probably still taking money from your parents.

Nope.

Quote:At 23, I had a daughter.

I don't want kids and I don't view having children as an achievement so bragging about this is meaningless.

Quote:What do you got in your wallet?

An eftpos card, a Q card (type of specialized credit card), a bus card, my drivers licence and a bunch of old receipts.

Quote:That's right.

I know.

Quote:If atheism is true, there is no such thing as a productive life--unless you perpetuate your genes.

Wrong.
Why the fuck should I care if the human race continues after my death or not?
I'll be dead, it's no concern of mine.

Quote:Have you done that yet? Do you have children? Will girls go out with you?

I despise children, I don't want them. And I am of the gay anyway so...

Quote:Do you have to settle. Fortunately, I was, dare I say, hot, when I was young. So my ex-(and late)first wife was pretty. Which means my daughter is pretty, which means she attracted a good-looking husband, and my grandsons all have big blue eyes--just like me. What have you done with your genes.

The fact that you think this insults me shows how much you don't know me.

Quote:Your an atheist--now I'm an atheist.

You're*

Quote:So let's compare whose wasted their life. Perhaps a prostitute will have your baby for you. I know you're ugly. I know it, or else you'd have a picture of yourself somewhere around.

I do actually have a picture of me around somewhere. Several actually. I'm sure Girly will be able to help out in this department he seems to know where it's hiding.
So there's that. Drinking Beverage

Quote:Now, let's talk about wasted lives. Talk to me.

Still you.

Quote:How am I going to flop if I've already succeeded?

Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that the goal for your religion was only you and your wife, several failed websites and a failed book and nobody giving a fuck about it.
[sarcasm]Yea, the success just flows through you...[/sarcasm]

Quote:where for art thou children?

In my ball sack where they belong.

Quote:Get a girl pregnant, keep her (with your charms and good looks) from having an abortion, keep the child alive long enough to produce grandchildren (because we're all atheists now) and then come give me life advice. You're a joke. All you have is the lies you tell yourself about yourself.

It's a pity your mother didn't abort you. Could have saved the world a bit oxygen.

Quote:Then I guess you have a long life of chronic mental illness to look forward to.

Probably, but I've functioned rather well so far. If this is what I have to look forward too I embrace it with open arms. I rather enjoy being narcissistic.

Quote:You don't get it. This is my entertainment.

You should get a TV.

Quote:Athiest...oh, atheist, you better get you a woman. You better have a baby. You better do whatever it takes to lure a woman to carry your child. Atheist! Wake up atheist!

Nope. Wrong, I don't have to do that at all because life is not solely about reproduction. Honestly, the "you don't have a girl or children" thing is possibly the least offensive you could ever say to me. You need to learn a thing or two about before you try to get under my skin. Do ya research son.

You're a fraud Edward Gordon. You say you were a Sergeant in the airforce (and I believe you were) and are a registered nurse (I also accept that you are truthful in this, I have no reason to believe you're lying) and you say these things give your life meaning and yet you want your legacy to be this Verdblahblah bullshit. You're only doing it for the money. The first thing you started was the website, if I remember correctly, you wanted to make that big and make money from that but nobody came and it flopped so you closed it down. Than the card readings but you couldn't make money out of that because you marketed it all wrong and didn't put in the effort to actually be good at it (having to check your big book of 'What Each card Means' constantly). So you started the forum but that flopped. Did that forum have an advert banner? I bet it did. And now you're trying this.

You're not in it to spread the word of your bullshit religion, you're in it to make money. Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong with making money, I'm pro-making money, but at least be honest about it and don't hide behind this disguise of "I want to spread the word of jebus".

If you were the true Christian you claim to be you couldn't stand being around a bunch of Atheists. You know none of us are going to convert to your bullshit religion (because we all think it's bullshit and you're too stupid to see this. ie: I'm sure you're too stupid to see that Vosur only accepted the position of mod on your new forum for lolz). And given that you're accepting of Atheists, such as KC, which you're not but lets pretend for a moment, I would think that as a "true American patriot" you couldn't stand being around so many anti-American's. Not to mention all the gayness. The air is practically rainbow.
You're a homophobic, 'murican patriot, actively preachy christian and yet you actively hang out with gay, foreigners/people who don't share the same love for America you do, atheists that wont budge from their position... You'll have to help me out here Edward Gordon (I'm sure if I type your name enough it'll come up for search results on Google when people try to google your name. Wouldn't that be a hoot if people googled Edward Gordon and were directed here.), I'm just a little puzzeled as to what the fuck you're doing here.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
03-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Bend over, Gordy, Muffs is driving.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-01-2015, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 07:21 PM by Vosur.)
Before I scan Earmuffs diatribe and get into a bad mood. I thought I'd let you all in on a bit of postivie news about the forum I'm creating.

First, I'm happy to say Vosur is the Atheist Global Moderator. I'm verrrry happy about that. He's always been a very stable participant here, and he's a moderator here, so he has great experience.
[Image: yeah.gif]

Second, we have an interesting rank structure there, which is something that's not really emphasized here. But check it out:

[Link removed]

Again, the main difference between my group and this group (besides the membership Confused ) is that this is a group for atheists. There's no camp or quarter for Christians or theists. What I hope to do with my group is have two camps that can meet in the middle whenever they want.

You can check out what we're building at [Link removed]

Keep in mind we're still building, laying wallpaper, planting grass, that sort of thing. Blush

You are all welcome to join, even Earmuffs and BB. It's very easy and we have instant approval.

Now, let's see what EM has to say...[Image: dropdead.gif]
03-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Quote:Before I scan Earmuffs diatribe

[Image: come-at-me-bro_o_120116.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-01-2015, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 07:02 PM by Gordon.)
(03-01-2015 06:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How do you know you're better than us when only god "knows our hearts"?

That's right. You make a good point. Why do I have a feeling the rest isn't going to go so well. Confused

Quote:A Sergeant in the Air Force and a registered nurse. Nope, I would say the time in your life where you had the most potential is gone. This is by far the far far inferior thing you've done with your life. You should focus on the nurse thing. But you wont, you'll concentrate on your get rich quick schemes and waste your life.

Get rich from what? ...actually, now that you mention it. I should put a donation button in my forum. I already have a business paypal account. Hmmm. Why not? Thanks for that. Thumbsup

Why do I have this feeling I still won't get rich?

Quote:I never said anything about your wife. Don't put words into my mouth.

Sure you did. You wished her dead, too. For no fucking reason. What do you think this whole exchange we're having is about?

Quote:Don't read too much into it. I wish cockroaches horrible deaths too.

What a quality person you are. [Image: shame.gif]

Quote:You can hide in a crowd of atheists

Quote:I would gladly say this to your face in person given the opportunity.

Trust me, you wouldn't.

Quote:I don't want kids and I don't view having children as an achievement so bragging about this is meaningless.

No it's not, not if we are all atheists now. If you are an atheist, your life is only successful if you breed. If chicks won't have you or carry your kid to term, you are a failure. Welcome to Atheism 101.

Quote:a bus card,

You don't have a car? You're a 23 y/o male? What's wrong? Do you have to wear a seizure helmet or something? Are you missing limbs? How will you get chicks without a car? How will you spread your seed, atheist?

Quote:Why the fuck should I care if the human race continues after my death or not?
I'll be dead, it's no concern of mine.

Yeah, but that's the only reason for life atheism allows for. So, if you're an atheist, your success would be measured by how many primary offspring you produce.

Quote:I despise children, I don't want them. And I am of the gay anyway so...

Oh...I see. [Image: unsure.gif]

Kind of a failed life then, huh? I mean, from an atheist perspective.

Factoid break: Did you know that Jesus never condemned homosexuals. He never mentioned them, and yet Paul sure did, meaning that Jesus would have known they existed, and it was Ancient Rome after all.

But you're an atheist. So, you're fucked (and I use the term deliberately). Yes

Quote:The fact that you think this insults me shows how much you don't know me.

On the contrary; I don't give a shit about you. I've just decided to be an atheist for a while.

Quote:It's a pity your mother didn't abort you. Could have saved the world a bit oxygen.

Oh...sure. I'll bet your mommy's really happy to have a homosexual son. I'll bet if she had known that when her pregnancy test showed positive...well, you get my drift. I'll bet she strains a smile when you come over with your partner, but hey, you have brothers...sisters...am I right? Drinking Beverage

Quote:Probably, but I've functioned rather well so far. If this is what I have to look forward too I embrace it with open arms. I rather enjoy being narcissistic.

Yep, nobody goes to a psychiatrist when they're having a good time!

Quote:Nope. Wrong, I don't have to do that at all because life is not solely about reproduction. Honestly, the "you don't have a girl or children" thing is possibly the least offensive you could ever say to me. You need to learn a thing or two about before you try to get under my skin. Do ya research son.

I don't give a shit about you. If you don't get that, then you don't get me. And besides, if you're an atheist, life is nothing but reproduction. Food and sex, and drugs to stop that pesky thing called consciousness.

Quote:You're a fraud Edward Gordon. You say you were a Sergeant in the airforce (and I believe you were) and are a registered nurse (I also accept that you are truthful in this, I have no reason to believe you're lying) and you say these things give your life meaning and yet you want your legacy to be this Verdblahblah bullshit.

Nope. I've had a change of heart. I will sum up my religious beliefs for you in one sentence: Believe in Jesus Christ, and make your own religion out of that. That is Veridicanism in a nutshell. I never need to say another word about it. The Gospel will be published, and I'll probably be the only one who ever buys a copy. That's fine with me. When you think about it, what would other people want it for?

Nevertheless, God's told me to publish it, and I'm gonna do it.

Quote:You're only doing it for the money. The first thing you started was the website, if I remember correctly, you wanted to make that big and make money from that but nobody came and it flopped so you closed it down. Than the card readings but you couldn't make money out of that because you marketed it all wrong and didn't put in the effort to actually be good at it (having to check your big book of 'What Each card Means' constantly). So you started the forum but that flopped. Did that forum have an advert banner? I bet it did. And now you're trying this.

But I've had so much fun along the way. [Image: nixweiss.gif]

And I'm never going to make any money. I know that. I'd have to sell tens of thousands of books a year to match my nursing income. And 10 years ago God called me to be a nurse! I have no business running from it.

Quote:You're not in it to spread the word of your bullshit religion, you're in it to make money.

I'm going to do that donation button like Seth does. I mean why not?

Quote:Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong with making money, I'm pro-making money, but at least be honest about it and don't hide behind this disguise of "I want to spread the word of jebus".

I don't want to do that anymore. The word of Jesus Christ is out there for everyone. If they want it all in one Gospel, they can read mine--but they won't read mine.

Quote:I'm sure you're too stupid to see that Vosur only accepted the position of mod on your new forum for lolz).

Well, if that's the case I'm going to find that out. Yes

Quote:You'll have to help me out here Edward Gordon (I'm sure if I type your name enough it'll come up for search results on Google when people try to google your name. Wouldn't that be a hoot if people googled Edward Gordon and were directed here.), I'm just a little puzzeled as to what the fuck you're doing here.

The same thing as you Earmuffs: I'm obsessed with religion, and I'm talking with others about it. You and me--we're the same. Laugh out load
03-01-2015, 07:10 PM
(03-01-2015 06:12 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Bend over, Gordy, Muffs is driving.

Goddamnit someone tell me how to quote this into 'Words I Want to Remember"...I can NEVER make that work! Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF