I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God.
(28-03-2013 10:13 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:45 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  NObody seems to want to listen to any evidence.

You have not offered any, son.

You have ran from questions that would demonstrate you have none.

You are failing rather miserably. I suggest you regroup, take a stress pill, lie down, and think things over.

--J.D.

I have answered all questions. You have ran from them time and time again. Be a man and step up instead of insulting and running from the discussion and issues. Try it,it is not a bad thing. Choose to start all over. You stick around but say little of anything.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2013, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:28 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
28-03-2013, 10:19 PM
(28-03-2013 10:01 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:47 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Speak for yourself!

I have never raped anyone.

Ohmy

You brought it up smarty. I just answered you question. People who do wrong do feel guilt and pain. But thanks for the insult.

I didn't mention it.

You do realise you are conversing with more than one amorphous atheist here, right?

Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
28-03-2013, 10:21 PM
(28-03-2013 10:06 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:03 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Than why do we often do many things for our own benefit until we learn the lesson of looking out for others?

Self-preservation? I don't know quite. I'm sure nobody know perfectly because that's dwelling into human psychology; Why do we do anything territory.

We are far from perfect and not quite wise(or maybe stupid) enough to make long term decisions all the time.

That is the most profound thing I have heard anyone say tonight. Yes, we are often wrong or bad at long term decisions. We decide most things by the moment on emotions or perceived benefits, rather than, long term decisions that more right and beneficial for us. Now God is the same concept in many ways. He tells us to prepare today for the long term, and we often want to dissuade and deny the importance of finding how to reconcile our relationship to the Almighty God of the Universe.
28-03-2013, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:28 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post
28-03-2013, 10:23 PM
(28-03-2013 10:09 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  Before we go on some tangents, can we get back to the name of the thread?

"I can not only prove the existence of God."

Can you? or are you misleading like your brethren?

I am not misleading, I am a man of God, and can prove what you need to know. God is staring us in the our very face and we choose to look away instead of facing up to TRUTH. Truth is freeing and lies are constricting and we suffer because of lies.
28-03-2013, 10:25 PM
(28-03-2013 10:11 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:48 PM)SomeOne Wrote:  Why would they say stealing is wrong? because they wouldnt like someone to steal from them. Why would they say killing is wrong? because they wouldnt like someone to kill them or their family/friends. You may want to look for the definition of "Empathy".

People who rape (in the context of the example) wont feel any guilt because they truly believe they are doing what they must, according to their culture.

In any case, guilt, love and all the things you feel are just chemical reactions in your brain, not something forced into you by some mystic force.

Sadly, you are wrong. We do not love unless we have learned it from God. So you could say that I am willingly having him force love into me. I choose to accept his example and try to replicate it in my life. True love is different than what the world pleases - temporal, self-pleasing and worthless infatuation (a new car). When real love of God is "doing and giving something in the best interest of others." That God did for us, by sending his Son, Jesus Christ, to die for something he did not do, so that, we could possibly receive forgiveness for our sins.

"We do not love unless we have learned it from God"? False, like I said, love is a set of chemical reactions in the brain.

Yeap, he supposedly sent his son to die for something he did not do, neither the people who "he did it for". God created people imperfect, and knowing they will sin, he expects them not to. Then he decides all human on earth will be guilty for that one sin someone did thousands of years ago and that the only way for him forgive them was to send his son as human to die tortured... because F*ck logic....

If that fairy tail you are refering to is love, then I prefer not to be loved, its just insane.

if your faith can move mountains it should be able to withstand criticism
28-03-2013, 10:25 PM
(28-03-2013 10:23 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:09 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  Before we go on some tangents, can we get back to the name of the thread?

"I can not only prove the existence of God."

Can you? or are you misleading like your brethren?

I am not misleading, I am a man of God, and can prove what you need to know. God is staring us in the our very face and we choose to look away instead of facing up to TRUTH. Truth is freeing and lies are constricting and we suffer because of lies.

So produce your proof or fuck off.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-03-2013, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2013 10:32 PM by DLJ.)
(28-03-2013 10:11 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  ...
We do not love unless we have learned it from God. So you could say that I am willingly having him force love into me.

Are you talking about rape again?

Judge: Why did you force your love into rbmead?
God: She was asking for it, y'honour.

Huh

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
28-03-2013, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:28 PM by Doctor X.)