I can not only prove the existence of God I can prove the one true God! Welcome!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: I can not prove the existence of God.
(28-03-2013 10:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:46 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  So do you want to learn of the evidence or do you love your botte more?

Present your evidence.

How about evidence of History. Why is the year 2013 AD? Who made the gregorian calendar. What does the word Bible mean? Was Jericho a real city? Do you know how God told them to defeat the city that had a double walled protection, in an age where forged metal had not been commonly developed. Embryonic age of metal forging. To find truth you must be willing to seek it out and listen to it. If I feed you everything you will not have it settled as truth in your mind. And that is the most important thing to me and hopefully to you. Truth is often a journey and not a destination!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existence of God.
(28-03-2013 10:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:23 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  I am not misleading, I am a man of God, and can prove what you need to know. God is staring us in the our very face and we choose to look away instead of facing up to TRUTH. Truth is freeing and lies are constricting and we suffer because of lies.

So produce your proof or fuck off.

Prove god exists.

Prove that god is Yaweh.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

28-03-2013, 10:29 PM
(28-03-2013 10:23 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:09 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  Before we go on some tangents, can we get back to the name of the thread?

"I can not only prove the existence of God."

Can you? or are you misleading like your brethren?

I am not misleading, I am a man of God, and can prove what you need to know. God is staring us in the our very face and we choose to look away instead of facing up to TRUTH. Truth is freeing and lies are constricting and we suffer because of lies.

So your great truth that you can "prove" is God is real cause I say god is real? No. I choose to approach the problem from the opposite direction God is a lie until one can prove God is a truth.

When making extrodinary claims one must provide extrodonary proof. So far your proof is nothing more than doublespeak and wish thinking.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
28-03-2013, 10:30 PM
RE: I can not only prove the existen of Gd. I can prove the one true God! Welcome!
14 pages and the OP hasn't proven anything.

"Truth is freeing and lies are constricting and we suffer because of lies"

That one statement describes precisely why I'm atheist. The lies the churches have told for 2000 years really do need to stop, since they bring pain and suffering to so many.

Sad sad...

Shoo fly

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-03-2013, 10:30 PM
(28-03-2013 10:14 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:53 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Do some research, dude.

There is no need to live in fear all your life.
I don't live in fear. I just said there was proof of continued violence in our world! I live in peace and have little or no fear.

So you are not god-fearing?

Good. I think you are on the right path.

(28-03-2013 10:14 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  ...
God bless!

Hehehe. Youz funny, you are.

Big Grin

28-03-2013, 10:33 PM
(28-03-2013 10:19 PM)Doctor X Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:34 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  Plus, I don't care, but why do you guys love to quote the Bible if you don't believe it?

Same reason we can quote from Mein Kampf to demonstrate Hitler was a Cunt.

I know . . . you just really do not know your own fairy tales. This is clear.

Perhaps I should change my advice and suggest you drink heavily?

--J. "Was it Over . . . When the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor?!" D.

You guys have brought up the bible more than me. I have used it very little. but you fail to look at the discussion in that way. You have to begin to believe that God is a POSSIBILITY for other information to be able to take root. Or you have to have a desire to SEEK our the EVIDENCE of finding that GOD is REAL or NOT. Can you honestly take such a challenge. Try Colossians 1:16 I believe where it says, "all things consist by me." The word "consist" means "held together." Than look up the super protien LAMININ and look at the genetic structure and what it does for the human body. You want to SEE God's evidence smack you square in the face and know Him for who he is??
28-03-2013, 10:33 PM
re
(28-03-2013 10:28 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  How about evidence of History. Why is the year 2013 AD? Who made the gregorian calendar. What does the word Bible mean? Was Jericho a real city? Do you know how God told them to defeat the city that had a double walled protection, in an age where forged metal had not been commonly developed. Embryonic age of metal forging. To find truth you must be willing to seek it out and listen to it. If I feed you everything you will not have it settled as truth in your mind. And that is the most important thing to me and hopefully to you. Truth is often a journey and not a destination!

The journey to the truth is indeed a path, when you accept things without good reason you stray from that path. You've clearly swayed from the path, because you can't present a clear argument for your position. This should be a dead give away that what you think you know is very likely false, but the ego doesn't like being proven wrong.

28-03-2013, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:27 PM by Doctor X.)
RE: I can not prove the existence of God.

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post
28-03-2013, 10:37 PM
(28-03-2013 10:33 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  You guys have brought up the bible more than me. I have used it very little. but you fail to look at the discussion in that way. You have to begin to believe that God is a POSSIBILITY for other information to be able to take root. Or you have to have a desire to SEEK our the EVIDENCE of finding that GOD is REAL or NOT. Can you honestly take such a challenge. Try Colossians 1:16 I believe where it says, "all things consist by me." The word "consist" means "held together." Than look up the super protien LAMININ and look at the genetic structure and what it does for the human body. You want to SEE God's evidence smack you square in the face and know Him for who he is??

Are you really that dense? Why do you tihnk were all on a forum that allows anyone to come share their beliefs?

Partially to show people how stupid soem of their beliefs are, and also for collecting information. If someone could present evidence of a god I would GLADLY accept it. But I have yet to find or be presented with evidence in support of it.

You claim there is evidence, so then you must know what it is. Spill the fucking beans already or admit your full of it and can't justify your beliefs.

28-03-2013, 10:37 PM
(28-03-2013 10:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 10:01 PM)rbmead1960 Wrote:  You brought it up smarty. I just answered you question. People who do wrong do feel guilt and pain. But thanks for the insult.

I didn't mention it.

You do realise you are conversing with more than one amorphous atheist here, right?

Rolleyes

I never brought up rape, and if I did, it was about knowing right and wrong. I did not imply it towards any person and never would.